Glasspro Summerville

Review for Glasspro Summerville
John K. on 08/08/2012
This service call involved two cars each with a replaced windshield. The technician was accurate in his time estimates. He was highly competent and his work was neat. When he was finished both cars were cleaned 100%. There was nothing obvious that the windshields were replaced. He advised me about glue setup times and when to remove the tape holding the molding in place. He explained the Glasspro Guarantee before leaving. We had rain that night and there were no leaks. One small suggestion for improvement. When he arrived at my house the techniction did not seem particularly happy to be there. There was no greeting. "Hi I'm Rudy from Glasspro". There was no handshake, introduction or smile. He simply stated how long the repairs would take. When he was finished he rang the doorbell, presented me with and explained the Glasspro Guarantee and left. He was warmer and more friendly when he finished the installation. This is why I gave 4 and not 5 stars to question-2. These comments do not question his competence. Rudy's mechanical abilities and work ethic are a big plus for Glasspro.
Category: Glass