Glasspro Walterboro

Latest Review over 2 years ago
Review for Glasspro Walterboro
Lounell S. on 04/27/2012
This was the worst experience I have ever had dealing with auto glass company. The tech installed my windshield and broke the wiper motor in the process. He never told me about him breaking the wiper nor did he discuss what he had done after completing the work. I did not get a copy of the bill so he added that it was broke after he got my signature. If I had a copy of the receipt it would have shown that I did not sign off on the tech breaking my wiper motor! This cost me $150 out of pocket due to Glass Pro not taking care of the mistake their tech made. I will never go back to this company and will never have anything good to say about Glass Pro. surely will not recommend them to .Taking care of the customer is not their priority!
Category: Glass
Service Date: 04/12/2012
Review Created: 04/27/2012
Jo Ann N. at Glasspro Walterboro responded on 06/08/2012
It would be inappropriate for us to discuss the specifics of this situation. We certainly feel customer service is our top priority and take any unusual situations to the highest level within our company and resolve with the utmost professionalism and would hope the other reviews on this site would speak for our workmanship and integrity.