Overall Rating 3.6666667/5Overall Rating 3.6666667/5Overall Rating 3.6666667/5rating 3.6666667rating 3.6666667
Overall Rating 1.86667/5rating 1.86667rating 1.86667rating 1.86667rating 1.86667
Verified Customer on 07/25/2017
"JUST SERVICE"
Friendly service.
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 07/22/2017
Review Created: 07/25/2017 11:30 AM
Verified Customer on 07/24/2017
"Full coverage "
Inspection of my car covered above and beyond my expectations.
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Service Date: 07/19/2017
Review Created: 07/24/2017 07:44 PM
Alejandra R. at Glendora Hyundai responded on 07/25/2017

Thank you for the awesome review & thank you for trusting Glendora Hyundai with your Santa Fe ! We are happy your service was above and beyond ! I will make sure to thank Joey for his amazing customer service. He is a great asset to this company. We hope you have a great rest of your week. We look forward to seeing you soon.

Ed O. on 07/24/2017
"welcoming, timeliness"
Sure, same reason as stated above
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 07/20/2017
Review Created: 07/24/2017 10:44 AM
Alejandra R. at Glendora Hyundai responded on 07/25/2017

WOW ! Awesome job Robert ! Thank you for trusting Robert Solis with the opportunity to take care of your vehicles needs. We appreciate your kind words and business. Please feel free to contact myself or Robert if there is anything else we can do for you. We hope you have a great week !

Verified Customer on 07/23/2017
"Great service "
Great service.
Service Date: 07/18/2017
Review Created: 07/23/2017 03:54 PM
Alejandra R. at Glendora Hyundai responded on 07/25/2017

WOW ! Awesome job Matt ! and Thank YOU for trusting Matt Burch with your vehicles service needs. We appreciate your kind words and business. Please feel free to contact myself or Matt if there is anything else we can do for you. We hope you have a great week !

Geraldine V. on 07/22/2017
"Quick to be courteously greeted."
If this is the normal treatment you give all your customers we are surely to return. Thanks
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Review Created: 07/22/2017 09:07 PM
Alejandra R. at Glendora Hyundai responded on 07/25/2017

WOW ! Thank for driving 30 miles to Glendora Hyundai! We know there is closer dealerships to you, but you chose us. Thank YOU for trusting Matt Burch and myself with your vehicles service needs. We appreciate your kind words and business. It was a pleasure serving you!  Please feel free to contact myself or Matt if there is anything else we can do for you. We hope you have a great week !

Verified Customer on 07/22/2017
"Great service"
From past experiences when servicing my car at other maintenance places it often takes a lifetime but I waited about an hour and a half and glendora Hyundai. Given that it there were 7 other cars ahead of me I was impressed.
Review Created: 07/22/2017 04:40 PM
Karen F., General Manager at Glendora Hyundai responded on 07/22/2017

Thank you for the review and a special shout out to the entire Glendora Hyundai Service Team for your commitment to excellent customer service!

Karen Flaherty
General Manager
909-394-3500
Arsenia P. on 07/21/2017
"people especially the service person are friendly and kind and helpful"
Hyundai s a good car I just don't understand why it is being recalled
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Service Date: 07/19/2017
Review Created: 07/21/2017 09:25 PM
Alejandra R. at Glendora Hyundai responded on 07/25/2017

Thank you for taking the time to review your service . We appreciate you business and time. Thank you for choosing Glendora Hyundai for your vehicles service needs ! Please feel free to contact Rob Burrow if you have any further questions in regards to the recalls or your service. We We hope you have a great rest of your week !

Judith F. on 07/21/2017
"The staff is so friendly"
Judy Fenberg
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Genesis Co
Service Date: 07/15/2017
Review Created: 07/21/2017 04:46 PM
Alejandra R. at Glendora Hyundai responded on 07/25/2017

Thank you for taking the time to review your service and for your kind feedback ! We thank you for your business and hope you have a great Tuesday !

Verified Customer on 07/21/2017
"Close to home and friendly service staff"
Need to wash your car after it is serviced like they use to do
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Service Date: 07/14/2017
Review Created: 07/21/2017 04:04 PM
Alejandra R. at Glendora Hyundai responded on 07/25/2017

Thank you for taking the time to review your service. We appreciate your feedback. We apologize if your vehicle was not washed, please feel to contact me directly at 909-394-3500
to schedule a time and date you can pass by so we can take care of that for you. We hope you enjoy the rest of your week.

Christine W. on 07/20/2017
"Know their stuff !"
I have found this to be a very reputable car dealership. Everyone is willing to work with you and will not stiff you.
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Review Created: 07/20/2017 05:43 PM
Alejandra R. at Glendora Hyundai responded on 07/21/2017

Thank you for taking the time to review the service. We appreciate your feedback and business. We hope you have a great weekend and look forward to your next visit at Glendora Hyundai service. Happy Friday !

Verified Customer on 07/19/2017
"customer service"
This time was excellent some service advisors are way better then others
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S

Just pure awsome!
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Review Created: 07/18/2017 06:44 PM
Alejandra R. at Glendora Hyundai responded on 07/19/2017

Thank you for taking the time to review your service. We hope you have a great weekend and look forward to your next visit .

Verified Customer on 07/18/2017
"Outstanding service "
I'm always amazed at the outstanding service I receive
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Service Date: 07/12/2017
Review Created: 07/18/2017 02:32 PM

Stephen E. on 07/18/2017
"Just so so"
Had a recall issue. But found out about it from two other dealerships and Hyundai rather than this dealership. Then when I called to make an appointment, it took 5 days to schedule one. I find the same timeline when I try to make appointments for a simple oil change. On the positive side, work is done correctly and to our satisfaction.
Review Created: 07/18/2017 02:02 PM
Alejandra R. at Glendora Hyundai responded on 07/19/2017

Thank you for taking the time to review your service. We appreciate the feedback. The recalls are notified to the original owners  by the manufacture themselves and not the selling dealership. Please feel free to contact Hyundai Motor America if you are not receiving notifications on recalls to verify they have all your information correct. Our service department has been getting a lot of appointments for recalls and we are doing our best to schedule our guest accordingly so we do not have to the keep the car for a few days. Thank you for your consideration and we look forward to better serving you.

Maritza F. on 07/18/2017
"Prompt Service"
Honest Service done in a timely manner, a bit costly but that is to be expected when dealing with ANY dealership. Appreciated that they listed everything that needed to be done with my vehicle (honestly just routine maintenance) and encouraged me to get it done sooner than later without pushing me to do it there. Thanks again Glendora Hyundai!
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 07/15/2017
Review Created: 07/18/2017 10:16 AM
Alejandra R. at Glendora Hyundai responded on 07/18/2017

Thank you for the awesome review ! We thank you for your and time ! We hope you have a great rest of your week ! Hurry back soon !

Santana G. on 07/18/2017
"service "
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Sonata
Review Created: 07/18/2017 08:11 AM

Phyllis A. on 07/17/2017
"Service"
ROB was great, he kept in contact with me and made me feel that I was customer #1.
Review Created: 07/17/2017 11:47 AM

Hubert W. on 07/17/2017
"Required factory service"
I arrived for this service and was greeted by Rob Burr.He was very courteous and reviewed my service record to make sure all required services had been performed and found that my transmission had never been serviced.That service was performed as well as the factory recall.I told Rob I had a Dr apt in the afternoon and would need my car no later than 1:30 PM and he said he would make it happen.Shortly before1:30 my car was ready to go.
Review Created: 07/17/2017 09:44 AM
Alejandra R. at Glendora Hyundai responded on 07/18/2017

Thank you for the awesome review ! We thank you for your business and time ! We hope you have a great rest of your week ! Hurry back soon !

Luis G. on 07/12/2017
"the service"
your mechanics are very polite
Review Created: 07/12/2017 11:57 PM
Alejandra R. at Glendora Hyundai responded on 07/13/2017

Thank you for taking the time to review your service. We appreciate your kind feedback and thank you for your business. We hope you have an awesome rest of your week and look forward to your next visit with us.

Armando V. on 07/12/2017
"A vasquez "
Yes I would recommend this business to a friend
Review Created: 07/12/2017 05:48 PM