Overall Rating 3.4166683/5Overall Rating 3.4166683/5Overall Rating 3.4166683/5rating 3.4166683rating 3.4166683
Overall Rating 1.91667/5rating 1.91667rating 1.91667rating 1.91667rating 1.91667
Gerardo C. on 05/26/2017
"Personal"
Great place to purchase a vehicle and service is just great also
Service Date: 05/24/2017
Review Created: 05/26/2017 07:14 PM
Rosa J. on 05/24/2017
"Great"
It was fast and easy with no hassle
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Veloster
Service Date: 05/18/2017
Review Created: 05/24/2017 12:03 PM
Alejandra R. at Glendora Hyundai responded on 05/24/2017

Thank you for taking the time to review your service ! We thank you for choosing us for your car care needs. It was a pleasure assisting you. Hope you have a great Memorial Day Weekend. We look forward to your next visit.

"Nice people"
You guys are always so friendly and fast!
Service Date: 05/20/2017
Review Created: 05/23/2017 10:51 AM
Alejandra R. at Glendora Hyundai responded on 05/23/2017

Whoot Woo....  THANK YOU so much for this awesome posting.  We know you have many choices when it comes to a service centers and we're all very honored at Glendora Hyundai to have been selected for your car care needs.

Thank You, from myself Alejandra and the whole service department

"Convenience"
Always satisfied!
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 05/20/2017
Review Created: 05/23/2017 10:11 AM
Alejandra R. at Glendora Hyundai responded on 05/23/2017

Happy Tuesday -  It's Glendora Hyundai wanting to THANK YOU so much for this wonderful review.  Thanks for making our day, make it a great weekend and keep spreading the word about Glendora Hyundai , we can never have enough business.

"Very good"
Very kind and remember me among busy day. They forgot one small thing and when I pointend at end they fixed right away, very good service.
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Service Date: 05/19/2017
Review Created: 05/23/2017 09:52 AM
Alejandra R. at Glendora Hyundai responded on 05/23/2017

THANK YOU for taking time out of your day to share with others about your experience not only about our dealership but about one of our team members Rob. Have a safe weekend - drive careful and hurry back soon.

Sincerely,

Verified Customer on 05/20/2017
"Great place for service"
See title
Vehicle: 2012 Hyundai Sonata
Review Created: 05/20/2017 09:05 AM
Karen F., General Manager at Glendora Hyundai responded on 05/21/2017

Thank you for reviewing your visit to Glendora Hyundai. The entire GH Team is working hard to ensure each time you visit we exceed your expectations and deliver the value Hyundai stands for. Have a great day!

Karen Flaherty
General Manager
Shirin K. on 05/19/2017
"Joe and shows professional and considerate"
and shows professional and considerate
Review Created: 05/19/2017 12:53 PM
Alejandra R. at Glendora Hyundai responded on 05/22/2017
Good job Joey ! Thank you for taking the time to review your service visit. We are very please Joey provided amazing customer service. Thank you for your kind words. We hope you have a great week and look forward to your next service visit.

Joel H. on 05/19/2017
"A terrific asst service manager: Robert Soliz"
Outstanding
Vehicle: 2011 Hyundai Sonata
Review Created: 05/19/2017 12:26 PM
Alejandra R. at Glendora Hyundai responded on 05/22/2017

Thank you for taking the time to review your service. We know your time is valuable and are very pleased Robert provided you an excellent visit. Our daily goal is to provide our guest with top notch customer service that it will be memorable and pleasing, and were happy Robert accomplished that.  We look forward to your next visit. If there is anything else we can do for you please don't hesitate to contact us. Have an awesome week !

Edelmira C. on 05/19/2017
"My dealership"
Service was done on a timely matter
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Review Created: 05/19/2017 12:11 PM
Alejandra R. at Glendora Hyundai responded on 05/22/2017

Thank you for taking the time to review your service. We know your time is valuable and are very pleased Joey was able to get you out and going at the promised time. We look forward to your next visit. If there is anything else we can do for you please don't hesitate to contact us. Have an awesome week !

Lisa C. on 05/19/2017
"Attentive Customer Service"
I bright my car in for a routine maintenance I also had a gift certificate I had won from the dealer for a full detail of the car. Rob told me they were not on site anymore but would see to it that my car got detailed. True to his word he went the extra mile to get the car detailed along with my routine maintenance. Awesome customer service!!
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Review Created: 05/19/2017 11:42 AM
Alejandra R. at Glendora Hyundai responded on 05/22/2017

Thank you for taking the time to review your service and for your kind words. We are so very happy Rob took car of you and your vehicle. I will make sure to personally thank rob and show him your kind words. We look forward to your next visit.

Sincerely,
Appointment Coordinator/ Guest Relations

Lee E. on 05/19/2017
"easy place to do business!"
so happy
Review Created: 05/19/2017 10:45 AM
Alejandra R. at Glendora Hyundai responded on 05/19/2017
Thank you for your awesome review ! We enjoy servicing your vehicle. We look forward to your next visit.

EVELYN F. on 05/16/2017
"friendly atmosphere."
I would appreciate it if the service techs or whoever is responsible for the customers' car would pay more attention to it looks when they complete the work.
Review Created: 05/16/2017 05:33 PM
Alejandra R. at Glendora Hyundai responded on 05/17/2017

Good morning, thank you for taking the time to review your past service visit. First, i would like to apologize for any inconvenience you encountered. We take lot damage seriously and would like the opportunity to speak to you in regards to your concerns. I tried reaching out to you this morning to the two numbers we have but was not able to get a hold of you. Please feel free to contact me directly at 909-394-3500 or via email at aramirez@glendorahyundai.com to further address this issue. Thank you and i look forward to speaking with you.

Alejandra R. at Glendora Hyundai responded on 05/22/2017

Thank you for taking the time to return to our service department. We are glad we were able to take care of you. We look forward to your next visit. Have a great week !

Service Department

Tom D. on 05/16/2017
"Local and eager to please"
They completed oil change and routine maintenance, while I waited. I barely had time to finish my Starbucks Coffee and Krispy Kreme Doughnut provided by the Dealership... I wonder how often I can get my oil changed?
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Genesis
Review Created: 05/16/2017 11:42 AM
Alejandra R. at Glendora Hyundai responded on 05/16/2017

Thank you for the awesome 5 star recommendation review. We appreciate you choosing us as your local care care center. Thank you for your sincere review. We look forward to further servicing you and your vehicle. have an awesome week!

Johnny D. on 05/16/2017
"Great Service"
I set an early morning appointment on the weekend, service was friendly, informative and timely. I thoroughly enjoyed my experience.
Vehicle: 2011 Hyundai Sonata
Review Created: 05/16/2017 09:56 AM
Alejandra R. at Glendora Hyundai responded on 05/16/2017

Awesome job Joey ! Thank you for taking the time to review your service experience with Joey! thank you for also choosing us for your car care needs. We thank you for your time and look forward to you next service visit.

Karen F., General Manager at Glendora Hyundai responded on 05/16/2017

Thank you for the review and your response - I am sorry I missed you on Saturday but surely we will see each other during your next visit. Have a great week!!!

Karen Flaherty
General Manager

Denise G. on 05/15/2017
"great sales , service and finance people"
Service was great !!!
Service Date: 05/11/2017
Review Created: 05/15/2017 10:57 AM
Alejandra R. at Glendora Hyundai responded on 05/15/2017

Thank you for taking the time to review you service and thank you for the awsome compliments! We apreciate your recognition. We look forward to your next visit.

Thomas M. on 05/12/2017
"Great sevicw"
Got a new Car
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Sonata
Review Created: 05/12/2017 04:23 PM
Alejandra R. at Glendora Hyundai responded on 05/12/2017

Wow! Thank you on behalf of the service and sales department ! Congratulations on your new vehicle ! We look forward to servicing your new 2017 sonata.

Wesam G. on 05/12/2017
"Excellent service "
I would like to thank everyone of Hyundai associates and customer service
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Sonata
Review Created: 05/12/2017 04:05 PM
Alejandra R. at Glendora Hyundai responded on 05/12/2017

Thank you for taking the time to review your past service visit at Glendora Hyundai. We appreciate that you choose us as your service center. Thank you for the awesome recognition. I will make sure to share this with Robert Solis and the whole service department. We look forward to your next visit.

Verified Customer on 05/11/2017
"Service"
Your service is getting better.
Vehicle: 2011 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Review Created: 05/11/2017 11:27 AM
Alejandra R. at Glendora Hyundai responded on 05/11/2017

Thank you for taking time to review your service. We appreciate your continuous business and choosing us as your service center. We apologize for any inconvenience this might have caused you. I looked over your repair and did see the extended warranty. I will address this with the new advisor Rob Burrow so he is aware of how to check if any guest has an extended warranty. Once again, i apologize for this inconvenience. I also thank you for acknowledging our improvements in the service department. We look forward to your next service visit.

Verified Customer on 05/11/2017
"Service you can trust..."
Service advisors were knowledgeable and friendly. Car care you can trust...
Vehicle: 2012 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Service Date: 05/09/2017
Review Created: 05/11/2017 11:15 AM
Alejandra R. at Glendora Hyundai responded on 05/11/2017
Awesome Joey ! Thank you for taking the time to review your service at Glendora Hyundai. We appreciate your business. We do our best to make sure our guest are completely satisfied and feel comfortable when leaving our lot. Thank you again for choosing us as your service center. We look forward to your next visit!

Eddie P. on 05/11/2017
"Very disappointed!"
Car sat for over 2 hours before brought in to start oil change! Was only one not attended to, everyone else came and went for same type of service but I was left sitting there for no other reason than they forgot me!!!
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Service Date: 05/09/2017
Review Created: 05/11/2017 10:52 AM
Alejandra R. at Glendora Hyundai responded on 05/11/2017

Thank you for taking the time to review your last service visit at Glendora Hyundai. First I would like to apologize for any inconvenience your visit may have caused. Again, thank you for speaking to me today and addressing your concerns. I will pass this information to Jerry so he is aware and so he expects your call. Thank you again and we look forward to your next visit.