GreenTech Automotive

BETSY P. on 08/09/2017
"Quick and dependable service personnel "
GreenTech Automotive is a great service provider. Fast and efficient and way less expensive than the dealerships in the area
Vehicle: Toyota Highlander
Service Date: 08/07/2017
Review Created: 08/09/2017 05:42 AM
Nathan B. at GreenTech Automotive responded on 08/09/2017

Betsy thank you so much for your glowing review! We will work hard to retain your loyalty and trust you've placed in us.

MARIE J. on 08/07/2017
"Fine A Little Pricey"
I was very pleased to get the use of a good loaner car. I've been told that the price was high for a refurbished starter. This is my only experience with the garage.
Vehicle: Volkswagen New Beetle Coupe
Service Date: 08/04/2017
Review Created: 08/07/2017 10:45 AM
Nathan B. at GreenTech Automotive responded on 08/16/2017

Thank you for your review your imput is invaluable to us. We're glad we were able to provide you with a loner car during your repair. We hope to see you again when you have the need for automotive service and/or repair. Again thank you for taking time to give us a review Marie.

JOHN O. on 08/05/2017
"Great service"
Friendly and affordable
Vehicle: Nissan Altima
Service Date: 07/31/2017
Review Created: 08/05/2017 01:26 PM
Nathan B. at GreenTech Automotive responded on 08/09/2017

Thank you John for your review. We realize that time is a valuable commodity and we appreciate you taking some of yours to give us this review.

Shaun M. on 08/04/2017
Shaun said the service at this business was good but they did not find the problem that he took it in for them to find.
Vehicle: Saab 9-3
Service Date: 08/01/2017
Review Created: 08/04/2017
Nathan B. at GreenTech Automotive responded on 08/09/2017

Thank you Shaun for your review we appreciate your feedback and will look into how we may have been able to do a better job for you.

ROBERT S. on 08/03/2017
"Great customer service, fair prices, attention to detail."
I just had an oil change and two new tires installed. All the work was done quickly and efficiently, and Nate and his employees are very willing to take the time to explain what's going on and what my choices are. Highly recommended!
Vehicle: Dodge Caliber
Service Date: 07/28/2017
Review Created: 08/03/2017 11:56 AM
Nathan B. at GreenTech Automotive responded on 08/09/2017

Thank you Robert, we are thrilled we were able to provide you with such efficent and quick service. And we're glad we were able to walk you through the repair and offer you choices. We know you have tons choices when it comes to automotive repair and we're glad you chose us!

LISA B. on 08/02/2017
"Always a positive experience"
I had another positive experience at Greentech. The fellas were very professional and only charged me 1/2 the labor because the diagnosis came so quickly. They are always honest and real.
Vehicle: GMC Yukon
Service Date: 08/01/2017
Review Created: 08/02/2017 09:15 PM
Nathan B. at GreenTech Automotive responded on 08/09/2017

Lisa thank you so much for your positive review! We will do our best to continue to provide to you the customer service you deserve.

Julia C. on 08/01/2017
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Green tech Automotive is awesome!"
These guys are great. I have a Toyota Prius which was running rough. They took the time to talk with me about my concerns (during an oil change), checked it out and found I needed new spark plugs. Their quote was a third less than the routine 160,000 check up at the Toyota dealer. Everyone was friendly, helpful and honest. Grateful to have found them!
Service Date: 06/29/2017
Review Created: 08/01/2017 05:33 PM
Nathan B. at GreenTech Automotive responded on 08/02/2017

Wow! What an awesome review, thank you Julia. We're glad you found us too -we'll work hard for you and keep your vehicle running well.

Nathan B. at GreenTech Automotive responded on 08/09/2017

Thank you for your awesome review and we want you to know that we are grateful you found us too! We will do everything within our power to continue to provide you with the excellent service you deserve.

Breann J. on 07/30/2017
Breann said the really great and nice service helped provide her with the best deal.
Vehicle: Saturn VUE
Service Date: 07/27/2017
Review Created: 07/30/2017
Nathan B. at GreenTech Automotive responded on 08/09/2017

Thank you Breann for your 5 star review -we truely appreciate it and you!

Matt E. on 07/28/2017
Matt said this business is a great place to go. They were honest and stuck to their quote. They have friendly, stand up people on staff.
Vehicle: Subaru Outback
Service Date: 07/03/2017
Review Created: 07/28/2017
Nathan B. at GreenTech Automotive responded on 08/02/2017

Thanks for the great review Matt! We strive to have each and every job come out as quoted. Thanks for taking your time to give us this review, As we know time is a precious commodity so we would like to thank you for taking some of yours to give us this review.

Sue D. on 07/26/2017
Sue said the staff treated her really well. They gave her a loaner vehicle, and her vehicle runs great. This business is a really nice place. She has a hybrid, and she knows they can take care of it.
Vehicle: Saturn VUE
Service Date: 07/11/2017
Review Created: 07/26/2017
Nathan B. at GreenTech Automotive responded on 07/28/2017

Thank you for that teriffic review, we appreciate you and the trust you have placed in us.

STEVE B. on 07/23/2017
"!"
The service was amazing, and very satisfactory!
Vehicle: GMC Sierra
Service Date: 07/20/2017
Review Created: 07/23/2017 01:34 PM
Nathan B. at GreenTech Automotive responded on 07/26/2017

Thanks for the great review Steve! Your review is much appreciated, as are you.

JAMES H. on 07/21/2017
"Replacement of PCM (brain) for transmission problem"
GreenTech diagnosed a non-shifting transmission problem on my 2001 Accord as a problem with a rebuilt Powertrain Control Module. They were dead on. They installed the replacement unit, had the unit reprogrammed to the car's Vin and Key and now the car shifts like new. Should have used them from the start and saved myself the trouble, cost and delay of my self diagnosis. Great job.
Vehicle: Honda Accord
Service Date: 07/19/2017
Review Created: 07/21/2017 11:49 AM
Nathan B. at GreenTech Automotive responded on 07/21/2017

James thank you for your glowing review of us, we truely appreciate your kind words. We love it when a job works out so well, it's customers like you that make our job worth doing -thanks again and we look forward to seeing you in the future!

Aaron C. on 07/21/2017
Aaron said this business tried to get him out in one day but it ended up taking them 2 days. The parts they ordered did not work and they waited to order the correct part. They could have been a little bit better but overall they were fairly good.
Vehicle: Pontiac Grand Am
Service Date: 07/18/2017
Review Created: 07/21/2017
ROBYN C. on 07/20/2017
"Fab customer service"
I will not take my car to any other mechanic. Green Auto is terrific!
Vehicle: Mazda RX-8
Service Date: 07/18/2017
Review Created: 07/20/2017 03:49 PM
Nathan B. at GreenTech Automotive responded on 07/21/2017

Thank you for your awesome review, we appreciate you and the trust you have placed in us -we'll do our best to continue giving you the service you deserve.

CAROL S. on 07/18/2017
"More great service"
More great service for my 2004 Honda Accord. They are keeping it in great condition even though it has high mileage.
Vehicle: Honda Accord
Service Date: 07/17/2017
Review Created: 07/18/2017 08:24 PM
Nathan B. at GreenTech Automotive responded on 07/19/2017

Thank you Carol for your awesome review, it's customers like you that make our job easier and worth doing!

Maria S. on 07/15/2017
Maria said this business is courteous and helpful.
Vehicle: Audi Q5
Service Date: 07/12/2017
Review Created: 07/15/2017
BARBERA B. on 07/12/2017
"My matrix"
Every time I get an oil change they tell me I need a new battery. I bought a new battery in April
Vehicle: Toyota Matrix
Service Date: 07/11/2017
Review Created: 07/12/2017 09:35 PM
DONNA C. on 07/09/2017
"I dont know what you mean by title "
friendly and polite and good information
Vehicle: Chevrolet Pickup
Service Date: 07/07/2017
Review Created: 07/09/2017 09:35 AM
Nathan B. at GreenTech Automotive responded on 07/12/2017

Thank you Donna for taking your time to give us a review, we truely appreceiate it. To answer the "title" question -it is merely just that, a title for the review. It shows up at the top in bold letters and can be anything you want it to be.  Again, thank you for your time and we look forward to seeing you in the future.

CAROL S. on 07/07/2017
"The work was done in a professional manner & little time."
I thought the mechanic's rate of $145.00 an hr. was a little high.
Vehicle: Honda CR-V
Service Date: 07/01/2017
Review Created: 07/07/2017 07:22 PM
Nathan B. at GreenTech Automotive responded on 07/12/2017

Thanks for taking the time to review our buiseness it means the world to us.
see you next time

JIM C. on 07/04/2017
"Professional Kind Service"
The owner was very easy to talk to and understood my quagmire and the repair man I believe it was Alehandro< spelling? and took care of the problem quickly and professionally. Thank You Nathan. {like my use of quagmire ~ smile
Vehicle: Subaru Impreza
Service Date: 07/03/2017
Review Created: 07/04/2017 11:05 PM
Nathan B. at GreenTech Automotive responded on 07/05/2017

Thank you for your very kind words, we strive to make each and every customer feel important and special to us. We truely appreciate your business!