Gustafson Brothers Service Center

Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5rating 3.5rating 3.5
Review for Gustafson Brothers Service Center
Anya P. on 12/05/2012
Spoke with Anyta. She said her vehicle was ready an hour later than promised, she was not given a reason for the delay and they did not inform her while she was waiting at this business. The price was more than the quote she was given on the phone as well. One of the ladies at the front desk was rude and had an attitude but she chose not to elaborate on any details. Another lady is really harsh on the phone but really nice in person. The technician was really nice.
Category: Service
Review Created: 12/05/2012
John G. at Gustafson Brothers Service Center responded on 01/04/2013
Anya, We are sorry you had a bad experience. My name is Cynthia and I'm the one who spoke with you on the phone initally to schedule your appointment. You called before our normal operating hours and I took the apointment while I was driving in to work. Occasionally I have to speak louder then normal in order for you to hear me through my hands free device. I may have been a little short during the conversation only because I needed to keep my eyes on the road. I aplologize for that. I recall when you called and I was waiting to make a left hand turn and couldn't pull over. I'm glad you thought I was sweet in person. I look forward to working with you again soon. Thank you, Cynthia Varnell.