Gustafson Brothers Service Center

Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5rating 3.5rating 3.5
Review for Gustafson Brothers Service Center
Sherry G. on 08/30/2011
Sherry said she's not satisfied with her recent service experience because this business had her vehicle for a day and a half and yet, no call was made regarding the work. She called this business and she decided to have the rest of the work done somewhere else. It was decided to give a 3 out of a 5 rating when it comes to her satisfaction with her overall experience because she spent about $1,300 and her vehicle didn't even get a wash. When she dropped off her loaner vehicle, she was still charged for the full day. The reason she wouldn't recommend this business to others is because the cost is as expensive as going to other businesses which sell and repair vehicles.
Category: Service
Review Created: 08/30/2011
John G. at Gustafson Brothers Service Center responded on 09/06/2011
Sherry, I’m so sorry you were not 100% satisfied with this visit. In researching your repairs I found that you were working with, both our mechanical and body shop. I found that for the mechanical repairs you authorized in the amount of $1,300 were completed under budget at a little over $1,200. I’m glad we were able to save you money! I would love to discuss your dissatisfaction and see what we can do to get any other needed repairs done for you in a timely manner and under budget like your last visit. In speaking with Hertz regarding your rental car, it was more cost effective to charge you for a day ($20 plus tax), as opposed to an hourly rate of $10 per hour. Please call me at 714 847 5600.