Gustafson Brothers Service Center

Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5rating 3.5rating 3.5
Review for Gustafson Brothers Service Center
Diappointed A. on 11/13/2011
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Service"
Bad service you guys ripped me off you charged me over $600.00 to replace a electric part and a tune up. Took my car in yesterday for general maintenance and found that the spark plugs you put in were cheap and old. Propably did not even tune my car up.
Service Date: 09/27/2010
Review Created: 11/13/2011 07:04 AM
John G. at Gustafson Brothers Service Center responded on 11/15/2011
Disappointed, This is a very similar to a post we recently had pop up on our Facebook Page. We were unable to locate a customer by that name in our data base, and I’m assuming this is the same person. We invited you to call us back at 714 847 5600 so we can talk about your concerns on the service you stated we performed over a year ago. We have been in business for 40 years and it’s not our practice to rip people off. Your anonymity is making it impossible for us to contact you to regarding this matter, and clear our name. The power to get this issue resolved remains in your hands. Please contact us today.