Hanlees Fremont Hyundai

Overall Rating 4.21/5Overall Rating 4.21/5Overall Rating 4.21/5Overall Rating 4.21/5rating 4.21

Overall Rating 4.14286/5Overall Rating 4.14286/5Overall Rating 4.14286/5Overall Rating 4.14286/5rating 4.14286
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0
Service Date: 06/20/2017
Review Created: 06/24/2017 05:05 PM
Anne W. on 06/23/2017
"Routine Maintenance App."
Great, friendly, helpful service writer!
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 06/21/2017
Review Created: 06/23/2017 05:41 PM
Verified Customer on 06/23/2017
"After allowing sufficient time in the shop to reproduce all reported problems and to find the right fix, car is finally back to good working order."
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Sonata Plu
Service Date: 06/21/2017
Review Created: 06/23/2017 02:34 PM
Julie S. on 06/23/2017
"Efficient Service Met My Expections"
Helpful staff pointed me to service area for an appointment. My oil and fluid change service went smoothly. They evaluated the status of my tires, brakes, and filters. I appreciate the efficiency and thorough service. I was treated with respect and my car service needs were met.
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 06/20/2017
Review Created: 06/23/2017 12:28 PM
Robert G. at Hanlees Fremont Hyundai responded on 06/23/2017

Thank you for the feedback and 5 STAR raiting! Look forward to helping you in the future.

Verified Customer on 06/21/2017
"oil change"
hkhjk
Vehicle: 2012 Hyundai Genesis
Service Date: 06/19/2017
Review Created: 06/21/2017 01:15 PM

Verified Customer on 06/20/2017
"Great Service"
Hanlees provides great service. Their waiting area is very comfortable.
Vehicle: 2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
Service Date: 06/16/2017
Review Created: 06/20/2017 03:56 PM
Young L., SERVICE MANAGER at Hanlees Fremont Hyundai responded on 06/22/2017

From our family here at the HanLees Fremont Hyundai, THANK YOU for your amazing “5 star” survey. We strive to make every aspect of your experinece a 5 star visit. We are so thankful that you choose us to service your Hyundai vehicle.
Your scores, ratings, and surveys helps us service the next customer with a higher standard. So if there is anything else that we can do to make your next service visit with us even more spectacular, please let me know. We are excited to see you at your next sevice visit. Thank you

Verified Customer on 06/19/2017
"Sevice Rep and good follow-up"
Trust
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 06/14/2017
Review Created: 06/19/2017 04:46 PM

Richard C. on 06/14/2017
"Recall check."
Recall check; smooth and quick!
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Service Date: 06/12/2017
Review Created: 06/14/2017 10:30 AM
Young L., SERVICE MANAGER at Hanlees Fremont Hyundai responded on 06/16/2017

Michael F. on 06/12/2017
"Hyundai Offers Attentive Service"
I brought my car in for what I thought was a belt problem. They replaced the belt but the problem did not go away. Brought my car back in and they determined the problem was a mechanical failure. They ordered the part and brought my car in a 3rd time to get the work completed. They were very nice and cooperative through out the process. I will definitely be back. I am a happy customer.
Vehicle: 2008 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 06/08/2017
Review Created: 06/12/2017 10:50 AM
Young L., SERVICE MANAGER at Hanlees Fremont Hyundai responded on 06/12/2017

I apologize that your recent service visit did not meet your expectations for a 5 star rating. I would like to know what was unsatisfactory about our service so we can improve on the customer experince. Was it the service advisor, access to the facility, ease of scheduling your service appt? Any issues you had ,your feedback is truly appreciated

LEONARD B. on 06/11/2017
"Friendly service"
They have tried multiple options to resolve the noise in the sunroof, however the noise remains despite all their efforts.
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Service Date: 06/02/2017
Review Created: 06/11/2017 03:42 PM

Raymond C. on 06/09/2017
"on time services"
On time services is good but I wonder why they don't wash my car even after drought finished in California per governor Brown?
Vehicle: 2011 Hyundai Veracruz
Service Date: 06/02/2017
Review Created: 06/09/2017 09:30 PM

Brian H. on 06/03/2017
"Promised work was not done. "
I came in for a 37.5k service which I was told would cost $175. What I got was listed as a 7.5k service,but
1)I was charged for tire rotation but my tires were not rotated. I know because I have a two week slow leak in the passenger front tire which did not move and registered only 24 psi.
2)my tire pressures were not checked even though the service sheet indicated that they were. In addition to the right tire I checked the spare tire and registered only 20 psi.
3) i was assured that My fuel filter would be changed as part of this service, there is no indication on the paper work that this work has been done.
4) The oil level is full but the oil has a brownish tinge that makes me wonder if it was topped off instead of replaced.

5) A week after having the service the check engine light has gone on

I have email my complaints to customer care and have called with message to the service center. It's been a week and I have not been contacted.
Vehicle: 2012 Hyundai Genesis
Service Date: 05/23/2017
Review Created: 06/03/2017 06:28 PM
Nelson G. on 06/02/2017
"Great costumer service!!!"
Always had a good experience going in this place for my car maintenance.
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Genesis Co
Service Date: 05/30/2017
Review Created: 06/02/2017 02:14 PM
Robert G. at Hanlees Fremont Hyundai responded on 06/05/2017

Thank you for the feedback and 5 star rating!

Verified Customer on 06/02/2017
"Takes insanely long for servicing"
I bought the prepaid maintenance package with my car, and boy! do I regret it. I am tied to this horrible location for all my future servicing needs. They are really really understaffed, and it takes very long to get the car back. They used to be good, but the last two visits have been very annoying!!
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 05/31/2017
Review Created: 06/02/2017 09:43 AM
Catherine H. on 05/30/2017
"Ms Catherine Heads"
Trust of Sonata maintenance is important to me. Robert Gonzales knows all the technical and mechanical answers to my questions. Recalls are updated in timely manner. Erin and Joan were friendly and helpful. I leave feeling confident that my car is ready for any driving situation.
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 05/24/2017
Review Created: 05/30/2017 05:45 PM
Young L., SERVICE MANAGER at Hanlees Fremont Hyundai responded on 06/05/2017

Sheryl N. on 05/30/2017
"Great Customer Service "
Professional, friendly and knowledgeable.
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 05/27/2017
Review Created: 05/30/2017 09:56 AM
Robert G. at Hanlees Fremont Hyundai responded on 05/30/2017

Thank you for the feedback and 5 star rating! Look forward to helping you in the future.

PETER G. on 05/25/2017
Review Created: 05/25/2017 11:34 AM
Robert G. at Hanlees Fremont Hyundai responded on 05/25/2017

Verified Customer on 05/21/2017
"Legit service "
I'd like to thank Robert Gonzalez for being great to work with, extremely professional. Anytime I have come in with questions regarding my service, there is no hesitation. Robert helps put things into perspective in a respectable, commendable way. The service deals and quality of service have been hit or miss in the past regarding hanlees, however, a lot of that seemed to change once some staff was changed up. I travel frequently, so it's important to have everything in top condition before each adventure. Mr. Gonzalez makes sure everything is safe and solid. Thank you service department!
Vehicle: 2012 Hyundai Veloster

Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 05/15/2017
Review Created: 05/20/2017 04:05 PM
Robert G. at Hanlees Fremont Hyundai responded on 05/22/2017

Thank you for the feedback and 5 star rating!

Frances S. on 05/19/2017
"Really great service"
The recall inspection was done very quickly.
Vehicle: 2012 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 05/17/2017
Review Created: 05/19/2017 03:26 PM
Robert G. at Hanlees Fremont Hyundai responded on 05/19/2017

Thank you for the feedback and 5 star rating! Look forward to helping you on the next visit!