Harris Ford

MARY S. on 01/29/2016
"Friendly and effecient."
Everyone is always so nice and the work gets done on time. If they find a problem, I get a call right away so it can be fixed the same day.
Vehicle: CHRYSLER PT CRUISER
Service Date: 01/12/2016
Review Created: 01/29/2016 10:08 AM
MARIUS R. on 01/19/2016
"RECALLS ON FORD FUSION"
Service Department at Harris Ford is always OUTSTANDING. I particularly tip my hat to Mr. Jay Daly for his outstanding customer service attitude and knowledge of his job. He is honest, very informative and he will go an extra mile to ensure the safety of my car from the 2 recalls on my Ford Fusion. The next time a friend ask me for a Ford dealer, I recommend Harris Ford in a second because of my good experience with Harris Ford. Thank You, Harris Ford.
Vehicle: FORD FUSION
Service Date: 12/31/2015
Review Created: 01/19/2016 01:08 PM
RANDY T. on 01/18/2016
"The quality of he service advisors "
The employees care about u and your vehicle. They work hard to get u on your way.
Vehicle: FORD EXPLORER
Vehicle: FORD C-MAX ENERGI
Sales Date: 12/30/2015
Review Created: 01/18/2016 08:13 AM
RITA B. on 01/16/2016
"everyone is very helpful and makes sure everything is OK"
I plan to take my car for service as necessary to Harris Ford forever!!!!
Vehicle: FORD FOCUS
Service Date: 01/05/2016
Review Created: 01/16/2016 09:53 PM
BRYCE O. on 01/15/2016
"Very poor customer service. "
Bought a used truck from Harris Ford. My overall experience was very poor, not happy with the way they do business. I wouldn't recommend this dealership to anybody.
Vehicle: FORD F-150
Vehicle: MERCEDES-BENZ C-CLASS
Service Date: 12/15/2015
Review Created: 12/26/2015 06:33 PM
GLORIA W. on 12/24/2015
"The friendly welcome at the reception desk and from the salesmen and finance team"
The service my family and I received was excellent.
Vehicle: CADILLAC SRX
Service Date: 11/30/2015
Review Created: 12/12/2015 08:31 AM
RONALD S. on 12/08/2015
"Lots of choices"
Lots of cars, lots of ways of financing
Vehicle: FORD EDGE
Service Date: 10/29/2015
Review Created: 12/08/2015 05:09 PM
JULIE H. on 12/08/2015
"Read my comments and "
Contacted me right away regarding my head light that was out. I was able to get in the day they contacted me and get that light replaced! I was only there 30-45 minutes as my service manager thought it would be; made me happy.
Vehicle: FORD EDGE
Service Date: 11/24/2015
Review Created: 12/08/2015 04:57 PM
JEANICE J. on 12/06/2015
"Love the service department"
I've said it before and I'll say it again, I really think this is a wonderful service department. Danielle helped me these past few times since my long time service advisor moved to a different location (same dealership). I've been thoroughly taken care of and they all went out of their way to help me and answer my questions. MC, Danielle, Mike....some of the best!.
Service Date: 11/25/2015
Review Created: 12/06/2015 11:41 PM
LAURA R. on 12/03/2015
"Great Service"
I made an appointment for my vehicle online and I received an email and call for confirmation. Ashen I dropped the car off, they said it was going to be 1 hour to 1 hour and 15 min, but it only took 45 min. I was very happy with the quick service and it included a car wash and they vacuumed the inside of my car as well.
Service Date: 11/20/2015
Review Created: 12/03/2015 08:41 PM
CHRISTIAN B. on 11/30/2015
"Good Experience"
We had a good experience on a very busy sales day at Harris Ford. Our Salesperson was very helpful.
Sales Date: 11/14/2015
Review Created: 11/30/2015 04:37 PM
DONALD R. on 11/27/2015
"My King Ranch F-150"
Seriously, I love coming to Harris Ford especially when I get to meet with the maintenance personnel. Feel like I'm meeting with a member of the family. They take my concerns seriously and make sure they are all addressed and never overestimate the amount of time needed for the repair. This is my second new truck from Harris but will not be my last.
Vehicle: FORD F-150
Service Date: 11/16/2015
Review Created: 11/27/2015 04:29 PM
ROBERTA M. on 11/16/2015
"large variety"
I recently 11/11/2015 was in for some service. The gentleman in service (Frank) that helped with all that I needed to have done was Great. I could not have asked for better service. He kept me informed and the car was ready when promised.
Sales Date: 10/31/2015
Review Created: 11/16/2015 12:59 PM
SUE M. on 11/11/2015
"Great service!!"
Sean always takes good care of my cars!! If I have a problem I just call him and he has a solution!
Vehicle: FORD FIESTA
Service Date: 10/29/2015
Review Created: 11/11/2015 08:11 AM
Kayla A. on 11/06/2015
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Worst dealership ever!!!"
Harris Ford is the worst dealership I have ever had the displeasure of working with. My husband and I live in Spokane and only considered this dealership because their advertised price on a car we liked was so low. Naturally we called them to work out a deal; it would be silly to go all the way to Seattle only to come home without a car. I'm not even going to get into how many times I called them and left messages only for them to refuse to call me back. Little did we know their word means nothing. When we got over there they had gauged the price up $1500 and refused to honor the price they had quoted us even though we had countless texts and emails from one of their salesmen telling us we could get that price! They told us we could get a much, much worse car for the price we wanted but not the car we had been promised. We ended up going home careless, which we had tried so hard to avoid in the first place. Needless to say, we will never shop outside our area again, and even if we move to the west side someday, NEVER EVER from Harris Ford. They do not value their customers, and they are just generally untrustworthy.
Sales Date: 11/06/2015
Review Created: 11/06/2015 05:24 PM
David S. on 10/31/2015
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Terrible Customer Service / Follow-Up"
a. I wished to trade in a vehicle - a 2015 Mustang I'd actually previously purchased at Harris - for a used vehicle. I inquired over a week ago if Harris could/would even facilitate such as I am not a resident in Oregon. It took days to get a simple answer to this question, eventually receiving a 'yes' from Rikk H. and Joe P.

b. Still over a week ago, I inquired regarding a specific used vehicle - a 2013 Chevrolet Malibu. I expressed interest in seeing if we could do business, trading in my Mustang for this Malibu. Days went by again, despite my "Check-In" e-mail and such. And yes, I left my home phone number here in Oregon as well.

c. Before making a 4-hour drive from my residence here in Woodburn, OR to do business with Harris Ford once again I wanted to get the business parameters in place. I sent the VIN, window sticker, and pictures of the 2015 Mustang to more than one of your sales representatives. No response.

d. Yesterday I finally got Joe P. on the phone - I called the dealership again. Joe P. gave me to a 'Bob' - unknown individual - who took my information, trade interest, etc. (which I'd already provided by e-mail over a week ago) and expressly told me that he'd give me a call back.

e. No call back from 'Bob'. No e-mail, no contact back whatsoever from Harris Ford. I checked your website's online used inventory and noticed that the 2013 Malibu is no longer listed (perhaps sold).

f. Summary: Your dealership's customer service and follow-up has been atrocious. You were under no obligation to do business with me once again, of course, however you should have not kept me dangling along for well over a week and you should have told me if the Malibu was sold and/or no longer available.

I was a customer willing to drive 4 hours to do business with Harris Ford once again and people at your dealership couldn't even provide me with the courtesy of timely information and follow-up.
Sales Date: 10/31/2015
Review Created: 10/31/2015 04:04 PM
ROGER K. on 10/28/2015
"good front end, iffy mechanics"
seems everytime I go in, something pops up
Vehicle: FORD MUSTANG