Harris Ford

Reviews (2845)

rating 4.6149968rating 4.6149968rating 4.6149968rating 4.6149968rating 4.6149968

Recommend?
94%

20006 64th Ave West
Lynnwood, WA 98036
(425) 774-4141
About Harris Ford doesn't stop our commitment to customer care with your vehicle purchase. Regular maintenance and expert repairs are done quickly and correctly. Harris Ford has professional and friendly staff members who are here to listen and answer any questions you may have.
CAROL C. in Index, WA on 11/27/2014
Professional, capable, efficient
If you want a thorough repair done correctly the first time, go to Harris. These guys and gals are awesome. Thank you for a job well done !
Vehicle: LINCOLN NAVIGATOR
Review Created: 11/27/2014 12:52 PM
DEBORAH C. on 11/26/2014
The service was great and they fit my car in during the lunch hour on a very busy pre holiday week,
However one of your sales men who was married, hit on my daughter and she did not appreciate it,
Review Created: 11/26/2014 09:01 PM
Sales Date: 11/21/2014
Review Created: 11/26/2014 08:42 PM
LIANA T. in Seattle, WA on 11/26/2014
Excellent Customer Service
My 2013 Fusion Hybrid's electronics completely froze up. I was at a loss, but luckily have a coworker with the same car. He recommended I contact Mike Erickson at Harris Ford. I've never had such a positive experience with a non-working car. Mike took care of everything; he was easy to get ahold of, follows up, and is genuinely a great person! I will forever take my car to Harris Ford.
Review Created: 11/26/2014 12:29 PM
Recommended?
The Friendly and great Knowledgable Staff makre it hard to even think of going anywhere else
Everyone is outgoing and helpful. If they don't know, they find out. The friendlyness never stops
Review Created: 11/26/2014 11:59 AM
The personnel and I have going there for over 30 years
Close to home and I know most of the service and parts personnel
Service Date: 11/19/2014
Review Created: 11/25/2014 05:49 PM
Recommended?
Nicest people I've ever come across
I love bringing my car to Harris Ford and seeing Mike Erickson. He is always so very nice to me and super helpful. I get everything explained and they never seem put out. All around super nice and helpful people here.
Review Created: 11/25/2014 05:13 PM
BRADLEY W. on 11/24/2014
Friendly and professional customer engagement
I understand customer service by virtue of having worked on the sales floor for Eddie Bauer some years ago. Thus far, I have encountered a proactive service workforce who've displayed a high professional and courteous skill set.
Vehicle: LINCOLN MKZ
Service Date: 11/18/2014
Review Created: 11/24/2014 06:56 PM
LINDA O. in Bothell, WA on 11/24/2014
Friendly associates who listen.
This is the second car I have purchased from Harris Ford. They have taken care of all service needs efficiently and with no unpleasant surprises.
Vehicle: FORD FIESTA
Review Created: 11/24/2014 04:59 PM
Customer Service
Whenever I have been in, everyone has been very friendly and helpful. The 2 exceptions - I called last April to the finance dept, was sent to voice message and I never heard back. - When I bought my car, I accidently left some cassets in the console of my Mazda. The salesman (Bret) was going to get back to me and never did. I am really disappointed in that lack of customer service.
Review Created: 11/24/2014 01:23 PM
Recommended?
Friendliness; clear communication, transparency and a clear understanding of the customer experience
The service department at Harris Ford Lincoln must be doing something right considering how far out you need to call to get on the schedule. Great job by all, thank you, I'll see you in the future for sevice and beyond when its time to purchase a new car.
Vehicle: FORD RANGER
Service Date: 11/13/2014
Review Created: 11/24/2014 11:43 AM
coolant recall
I received a letter from Ford requesting that I make an appointment to avoid waiting for parts and high demand for this recall. I was going out of town so I made the appointment for when I returned in 2 weeks. I brought my car in and was informed that I would need to bring my car back the next day since I did need the repair and they needed to order the part. Apparently, Ford makes sure that you need the repair before ordering the part since they do not keep this particular part in stock. My problem is not with Harris Ford or the work done but with Ford in how the recall repair was presented in the letter and the reality of getting the work done. Couldn't the part have been ordered whether I needed the work done or not? Would it have been so inconvenient to have this item in stock? I know I am not the only 2008 Escape Hybrid in the area.
Vehicle: FORD ESCAPE
Review Created: 11/24/2014 08:35 AM
SHARON P. on 11/23/2014
Great people especially service writer Sean
Great will not take my car anywhere else
Review Created: 11/23/2014 05:59 PM
William H. on 11/23/2014
Maintenance
Was in and out in specified times without any delays!!
Vehicle: FORD F-150
Review Created: 11/23/2014 05:47 PM
STANLEY S. on 11/23/2014
Thorough and cordial service
Since this was our first service visit I had a number of questions regarding our vehicle and extended warranty provisions. All of my questions were answered by the maintenance supervisor and Finance Manager while our vehicle was being serviced. I appreciated the cordial response and the time they spent with us.
Vehicle: LINCOLN MKX
Review Created: 11/23/2014 05:07 PM
JERRY T. on 11/23/2014
In and out with no appt.
Excellent job. All good….
Vehicle: FORD ESCORT
Review Created: 11/23/2014 04:29 PM
KORRYN O. on 11/23/2014
great service
I want to thank Sean Biegel for being a consistently great service agent for me. I have owned my car for 2 years, and he has always been attentive to my concerns.
Vehicle: FORD ESCAPE
Review Created: 11/23/2014 07:35 AM
efficient, friendly
Danielle was very friendly and so fast and efficient that she practically made my head spin.
Service Date: 11/19/2014
Review Created: 11/23/2014 12:23 AM
NANCY H. in Seattle, WA on 11/22/2014
MC is very personable, knowledgeable, and respectful. Great at explaining options.
Vehicle: MERCURY MOUNTAINEER
Review Created: 11/22/2014 09:25 PM
LINDA C. in Everett, WA on 11/22/2014
Auto Maintenance/Repair
Friendly, pleasant representatives. Repair of recall item done in a timely manner along with maintenance.
Vehicle: FORD FIESTA
Service Date: 11/18/2014
Review Created: 11/22/2014 08:56 PM
0 out of 5

Click a star to enter your rating. 5 stars is the highest.
What makes the place so great (or not) in just a few words.
format mm/dd/yyyy
About You
We only ever display the first letter of your last name.
By clicking on the button, you agree to the Terms of Service
Send a Message