Harris Ford

Reviews (3244)

rating 4.6132208rating 4.6132208rating 4.6132208rating 4.6132208rating 4.6132208

Recommend?
94%

20006 64th Ave West
Lynnwood, WA 98036
(425) 774-4141
About Harris Ford doesn't stop our commitment to customer care with your vehicle purchase. Regular maintenance and expert repairs are done quickly and correctly. Harris Ford has professional and friendly staff members who are here to listen and answer any questions you may have.
KAY B. in Shoreline, WA on 05/16/2015
Clean and personable.
I was treated well and very promptly. Mike is my "get to man" and he is very professional and personable.
Vehicle: FORD FOCUS
Service Date: 05/05/2015
Review Created: 05/16/2015 06:59 PM
DON C. in Edmonds, WA on 05/12/2015
Lincoln Maintenance
They did what I asked for on time.
Vehicle: LINCOLN MKX
Service Date: 04/30/2015
Review Created: 05/12/2015 10:45 AM
ALEX P. in Edmonds, WA on 05/02/2015
Everything was great
Service was done on time as promised
Vehicle: FORD EDGE
Service Date: 04/20/2015
Review Created: 05/02/2015 07:08 PM
Quick customer service/quality experience
Scheduled maintenance online, dropped off truck, had breakfast, got a call later when truck was done, returned and no hassles
Vehicle: FORD F-150
Service Date: 04/20/2015
Review Created: 05/01/2015 04:54 PM
Rude and Terrible.
My husband and I recently purchased a vehicle form Harris Ford. We live about 4 hours away so we had financing set up and had everything ready just to sign papers if the vehicle drove well and was what it looked like online. First off, while my husband and father were on the road Martin calls halfway through their drive asking them where they were, because (someone was test driving right now and ready to buy it) even thought the told us the would hold it until the next day.
Once they finally got there they did a walk around and found that the vehicle had a cracked exhaust pipe which they never mentioned and couldn't seem to come up with the service reports( a month later and multiple emails and calls later and we still haven't received them). After about 4 hours my husband and father finally left with the vehicle. Not only was the customer service terrible but the vehicle has had to have a ton of work on it within the first week we had it.( It started smoking on my husband on his way home from work.) We took it in to a mechanic and it has a bad abs system, cracked axel, broken cooling fan ,bad wheel bearings and tie rod and the list goes on). They also couldn't "find" the second set of keys which their website specifically said they have. I called again( and Martin kept cutting me off and was very rude and they still haven't called back.) The icing on the cake- we had financing in place before we went to get the vehicle, we received our license plates today and the paper work has a completely different loan company on it( one we had never heard of until we received a "courtesy call" the same day thanking us for our business and apparently even though our contract has our financing companies name on it-they never received it and Harris ford switched it without telling us( W confronted Harris and their response was, no big deal we cant change it now). We worked with Martin Fogarty and Tom truex. We will NEVER go through them again and will never recommend them. What a bunch of scam artists, Liars and Cheaters!. Honesty does NOT exist anywhere near that awful place
Sales Date: 03/14/2015
Review Created: 04/23/2015 05:29 PM
rating 2rating 2rating 2rating 2rating 2
waste of time
I had an appointment for 9am. I dropped off the car and was told it would be done in several hours. I returned 4 hours later and saw my car hadn't moved and was told they had made a visual inspection in the parking lot and would soon be calling about parts. After another hour I was told by the service manager the parts weren't in stock and so I should return in about a week. He also said my car would be washed. 45 minutes later he told me my car was washed and gave me my keys back. On my way home I noticed there was trash in the backseat from a fast food lunch, I had cleaned the backseat out the night before. They had taken my car out to lunch and left food on the backseat.
Vehicle: FORD POLICE INTERCEPTOR
Review Created: 04/23/2015 03:44 PM
Recommended?
Mike Erickson in the Service department !
Mike always treats us the Best! He is very professional, and never puts us off!
Vehicle: LINCOLN MKX
Review Created: 04/20/2015 08:13 PM
Recommended?
they were great to deal with and got my truck sorted perfectly
awesome customer service and performance
Vehicle: FORD F-150
Review Created: 04/20/2015 03:36 PM
TEALA C. in Bothell, WA on 04/20/2015
Another happy customer!
I just purchased a brand new ford explorer sport from Mitchell Martenson and could not have had a more positive and wonderful experience. He was very patient with me, answered all my questions and didn't rush me when I took my time tediously looking through each and every single car, suv, truck that caught my attention. it was a really great experience and I LOVE my new car. thank you Mitchell and Brian for all your help!!!
Vehicle: FORD EXPLORER
Sales Date: 04/05/2015
Review Created: 04/20/2015 01:47 PM
Always very accommodating.
My favorite Ford Dealership with which I have dealt.
Vehicle: FORD FLEX
Review Created: 04/19/2015 09:13 AM
Sales Staff
Sales person, Dara, is one of the best people I know. He takes care of the customer.
Sales Date: 04/12/2015
Review Created: 04/18/2015 09:02 PM
DAVID S. in Olympia, WA on 04/18/2015
"Completely Satisfied - Pending Finalization"
Everyone I dealt with was courteous, competent, and relatively efficient. I am waiting on two matters to be finalized and then I will be completely satisfied.
Vehicle: FORD MUSTANG
Sales Date: 04/10/2015
Review Created: 04/18/2015 08:00 PM
PAUL J. in Lynnwood, WA on 04/18/2015
got my car running quickly.
My car had an odd malfunction and they were able to find and fix it quickly. I do wish it hadn't ended up costing so much, but I'm grateful it was found without much delay.
Vehicle: FORD MUSTANG
Review Created: 04/18/2015 06:28 PM
great service
great service
Sales Date: 04/12/2015
Review Created: 04/18/2015 04:56 PM
MC!
He is always great to work with and ensures you get the best service!
Vehicle: FORD FOCUS
Review Created: 04/18/2015 11:47 AM
Impressed
Excellent follow through. Ask for Holland, he is has high quality customer service.
Vehicle: FORD FLEX
Sales Date: 04/11/2015
Review Created: 04/18/2015 06:51 AM
HARRIS FORD SERVICE DEPT
Review Created: 04/17/2015 07:17 PM
HUGH M. in Edmonds, WA on 04/17/2015
Sean got me in and out with no issues and the shuttle service was handy.
Vehicle: FORD FUSION
Review Created: 04/17/2015 03:58 PM
Recommended?
Best customer service of any Ford dealer in the pacific Northwest
Harris Ford has taken care of me and my Lincoln since the day I bought it april of 2011
I have had the need to visit other dealers because of time restraints but I won't make that mistake again. Harris Ford is the only Dealer I will go to from here on, and I pass two other Ford dealer to get there
Vehicle: LINCOLN MKS
Service Date: 03/31/2015
Review Created: 04/16/2015 04:45 PM
F- 250 truck repairs
Harris Ford continues to give me great consistent service. I believe them to be honest and reliable. Danielle is an excellent service writer. Thanks again
Vehicle: FORD SUPER DUTY F-250
Service Date: 04/14/2015
Review Created: 04/15/2015 06:30 PM
0 out of 5

Click a star to enter your rating. 5 stars is the highest.
What makes the place so great (or not) in just a few words.
format mm/dd/yyyy
About You
We only ever display the first letter of your last name.
By clicking on the button, you agree to the Terms of Service
Send a Message