Harris Ford

Reviews (2620)

rating 4.6097206rating 4.6097206rating 4.6097206rating 4.6097206rating 4.6097206

Recommend?
94%

20006 64th Ave West
Lynnwood, WA 98036
(425) 774-4141
About Harris Ford doesn't stop our commitment to customer care with your vehicle purchase. Regular maintenance and expert repairs are done quickly and correctly. Harris Ford has professional and friendly staff members who are here to listen and answer any questions you may have.
Recommended?
service was quick and peaple friendly
I have been going there for years and I am very happy with the the performance of the peaple
Vehicle: FORD TAURUS
Review Created: 09/29/2014 10:17 AM
Recommended?
They are very helpful and pleasant
They called as soon as the part was in and it was put in that day.
Review Created: 09/28/2014 05:01 PM
Recommended?
Great service on recall work
Had them fix the speed control on a recall. Very good communication that made me feel welcome. They didn't use the recall visit to tell me things that might be wrong with my vehicle to extract more service work from me. This was a good first impression.
Vehicle: FORD EXPLORER
Review Created: 09/28/2014 01:01 PM
Great Service Department
Satisfied and Happy
Vehicle: FORD FIVE HUNDRED
Service Date: 09/26/2014
Review Created: 09/28/2014 09:22 AM
Recommended?
Besides scratch on my hood wich I cut n buffed myself. Oil excess on floorboard wich I wiped all is okay!!! Customer service was great should always make sure of sounds before giving vehicle back too customer.
Service Date: 09/18/2014
Review Created: 09/27/2014 06:31 PM
Recall repair
The recall Ford had on the '13 & '14 Focus for the transmission has made driving my car a dream, this is definitely the best car I've owned in over 30 years
Vehicle: FORD FOCUS
Review Created: 09/27/2014 03:20 PM
FRANK M. in Bothell, WA on 09/27/2014
Service Repair
My vehicle was repaired on time and I was pleased with the repairs that were made to it. Mike Chism (MC) my service advisor and the technician that worked on my vehicle did an outstanding job. Harris Ford Service stands behind the work they perform and this gives customers the assurance that the work was done correctly, if not they make it right. I only take my vehicles to Harris Ford, they can be trusted! I have been going there for 10 years!
Vehicle: FORD MUSTANG
Review Created: 09/27/2014 11:42 AM
Professionalism and honesty.
Excellent service and customer care keeps me coming back. They also take good care of me.
Vehicle: LINCOLN NAVIGATOR
Review Created: 09/27/2014 09:29 AM
Recommended?
Very friendly and accommodating. Knowledgeable staff salesman want pushy
I would suggest purchasing your vehicle here I got a great deal.
Vehicle: CHEVROLET IMPALA
Category: Sales
Sales Date: 09/04/2014
Review Created: 09/27/2014 05:47 AM
Recommended?
Staff are so freindly and so helpful.They are awesome.Thank You
Vehicle: FORD EXPEDITION
Review Created: 09/26/2014 09:57 PM
PHIL S. in Bothell, WA on 09/26/2014
Great Customer Service
Highly empressed - Unexpected car/battery failure. Car towed to nearest Ford Dealer ... Harris - within 12-hrs, I was notified of problem ... corrected within one-hr. It doesn't get any better than this ... great customer service.
Review Created: 09/26/2014 04:49 PM
5 Stars for Harris Ford!
Both Ford Corporate and Harris Ford's Service Manager in particular have identified our problem and worked together to fix it. The follow-up has been nothing but outstanding. We are loyal Ford and Harris customers now and forever.
Vehicle: FORD C-MAX HYBRID
Review Created: 09/26/2014 03:55 PM
RENEE R. in Seattle, WA on 09/26/2014
Super Friendly Service Staff
Harris Ford is a great place to get your car serviced. They moved mountains to get me in and out and to work on time!
Vehicle: FORD FIESTA
Review Created: 09/26/2014 03:53 PM
Recommended?
Michael was the best part of the service!
Vehicle: FORD FLEX
Category: Sales
Sales Date: 09/20/2014
Review Created: 09/26/2014 03:32 PM
Service Attitude
MC was great and very helpful...and funny too!
Review Created: 09/26/2014 10:26 AM
Harris Ford makes it easy
You make an appointment , show up on time, paperwork is handled quickly, and the waiting room has magazines galore and free coffee. Very reasonable bill at end, due to perks offered by e-mails. All employees were friendly, helpful & competent. We were there for a routine servicing on our Ford Escort.
Vehicle: FORD EDGE
Review Created: 09/25/2014 05:17 PM
Recommended?
Drop in service needed and ASAP!
My Ford Fusion had a recall for a program update that I didn't know about, until my "service engine" light came on. It was late in the day and I use my car for sales travel, so it needed to be checked out ASAP. Mike Ericson understood the urgency and made it happen. Program update handled and a car wash too!
Review Created: 09/25/2014 03:58 PM
Too easy!
The staff was friendly and very focused on my f150 issues. Setting up the appointment was a breeze and so was dropping it off. The advisor was receptive and friendly. My overall rating is actually 4 1/2 and the only reason it does not make 5 is that I have experienced this a few time now when picking up my vehicle, and that is I am asked to go sraight to the cashier where I am given my keys and paperwork and I am pretty much sent on my way. What if I was to have questions regarding the service performed or questions about pending issues? Shouldn't I be able to talk one last time with the advisor that checked me in? Other than that, my expereinces with Harrris Ford have "A" okay!
Review Created: 09/25/2014 03:14 PM
Job well done
I had a warning light come on in Savannah Ga., ABS, traction control, passenger air bag. I called Mike Erickson discussed the problem with him, he gave me asvised what to do and said he would see me when I got back. I took the car in when I returned, the repairs took a few days, so I wasn't inconvenienced Mike arranged for a rental at Harris expense, the car was repaired and is running well, Thanks to Mike E and the crew at Harris.
Vehicle: FORD ESCAPE
Review Created: 09/25/2014 02:46 PM
Recommended?
Fair and honest service advisors
MC is the best
Vehicle: FORD EXPLORER
Review Created: 09/25/2014 02:41 PM
0 out of 5

Click a star to enter your rating. 5 stars is the highest.
What makes the place so great (or not) in just a few words.
format mm/dd/yyyy
About You
We only ever display the first letter of your last name.
By clicking on the button, you agree to the Terms of Service
Send a Message