Harris Ford

94%

20006 64th Ave West
Lynnwood, WA 98036
(425) 774-4141
About Harris Ford doesn't stop our commitment to customer care with your vehicle purchase. Regular maintenance and expert repairs are done quickly and correctly. Harris Ford has professional and friendly staff members who are here to listen and answer any questions you may have.
Good, knowledgeable service.
Vehicle: FORD FIVE HUNDRED
Service Date: 08/11/2015
Review Created: 08/22/2015 03:05 PM
Personalized friendly service
Harris Ford has been a reliable business with integrity who values the needs of the service customer. Quality servicing of my vehicles and customer shuttle are important.
Vehicle: FORD RANGER
Service Date: 08/11/2015
Review Created: 08/22/2015 02:16 PM
good customer service
service was good, Mechanics are knowledgable
Vehicle: FORD FUSION
Service Date: 07/31/2015
Review Created: 08/21/2015 09:37 PM
J R. in Hoodsport, WA on 07/27/2015
MC my hero, but...brakes still squeak!
MC had shop blow clean brakes, helped
some but did not solve problem as stil
some squeaking and squaking remains while backing and braking..I am on a 3 yearmaintainence contract w/Harris. JJ Rentel
Vehicle: FORD EXPLORER SPORT TRAC
Service Date: 07/09/2015
Review Created: 07/27/2015 01:53 PM
STEVE M. in Edmonds, WA on 07/08/2015
Truck Service
Another great service experience.
Vehicle: FORD TAURUS
Service Date: 06/24/2015
Review Created: 07/08/2015 04:59 PM
Be extremely careful, to many lies
Bought an used car. there was a "accident warning" in the carfax so we asked what happened with the car. the "Manager" invented an explanation that because the original lessor didn't want the car back to them (????) they just added that to the carfax (????) It didn't make sense at all but because the car was not in bad shape I did buy it after inspecting it. Well, the car was originally damaged, and I later found that they repaired it themselves after buying it in an auction SO THEY KNEW EXACTLY what happened. they did so badly that they forgot to connect a lot of things and sunroof was not working. when I took it to the AUDI dealer to solve that under warranty, it didn't apply :-(
Also do not believe if they tell you that there is another person trying to buy that same car while you are testing it. It's most likely just to stress you and take advantage of you!!! I knew car dealers where unethical in general but I left my guard down on this one. shame on me.... Just don't let that happen to you.
Sales Date: 06/26/2015
Review Created: 07/05/2015 12:28 PM
Never Again
In June of 2012 we leased two vehicles from Harris Ford. We returned one two weeks ago with no issue at all. Today,we attempted to return the second. I checked in at the front desk, and the receptionist gave my name to the finance department and showed me to the waiting area. An HOUR later, I had not been called, so went back up front and asked the receptionist to check on the timeline for me, since my wife and kids were waiting in the other car. After a few moments she came back and told me she was sorry, but I would have to "come back on Tuesday morning." After stating that this was unacceptable, due to living 90 minutes away and having a job, she told me again that she was sorry, but that there was nothing she could do, the finance department couldn't help me today. Why they couldn't tell me that an hour earlier, who knows. And why they couldn't handle a ten minute task, well, I can't answer that either. I bet I can guarantee, though, if I was buying something they sure could have helped. My lease is up tomorrow, and I would bet they will try to hit me with a late fee. Oh, and let's not forget the extra miles I have to put on my car to leave and come back at another time. I'm sure they won't forget that $0.20 per mile charge, that they caused.

As if this wasn't enough, I called them as I was driving away and asked the receptionist to put a manager on. Because their phone system was down, she could not transfer me. She took my number and told me someone would be in touch shortly. That was SEVEN HOURS ago. They are now closed. My phone never rang.

Moral of this story? Once they make the sale, you don't matter to this place. The customer service is non-existent. I will NEVER be doing business with Harris Ford again, and will tell my story to anyone who is considering purchasing there.
Sales Date: 06/07/2015
Review Created: 06/07/2015 09:56 PM
Best Service!
I've said it before and I'll say it again, I completely trust Mike Erickson. He's personable, honest, kind, and is really really good at what he does. I come here because of him. He got me in right away when I was having trouble with my car. They were swamped and he made it happen. The staff there seems for the most part to enjoy each other. Happy staff means they are treated well and they treat customers well.
Vehicle: FORD ESCAPE
Service Date: 05/27/2015
Review Created: 06/07/2015 02:22 PM
Personalized Help!
I love the personal attention that is part of service at Harris Ford.
Vehicle: FORD C-MAX HYBRID
Service Date: 05/21/2015
Review Created: 06/01/2015 05:51 PM
KAY B. in Shoreline, WA on 05/16/2015
Clean and personable.
I was treated well and very promptly. Mike is my "get to man" and he is very professional and personable.
Vehicle: FORD FOCUS
Service Date: 05/05/2015
Review Created: 05/16/2015 06:59 PM
DON C. in Edmonds, WA on 05/12/2015
Lincoln Maintenance
They did what I asked for on time.
Vehicle: LINCOLN MKX
Service Date: 04/30/2015
Review Created: 05/12/2015 10:45 AM
ALEX P. in Edmonds, WA on 05/02/2015
Everything was great
Service was done on time as promised
Vehicle: FORD EDGE
Service Date: 04/20/2015
Review Created: 05/02/2015 07:08 PM
Quick customer service/quality experience
Scheduled maintenance online, dropped off truck, had breakfast, got a call later when truck was done, returned and no hassles
Vehicle: FORD F-150
Service Date: 04/20/2015
Review Created: 05/01/2015 04:54 PM
Rude and Terrible.
My husband and I recently purchased a vehicle form Harris Ford. We live about 4 hours away so we had financing set up and had everything ready just to sign papers if the vehicle drove well and was what it looked like online. First off, while my husband and father were on the road Martin calls halfway through their drive asking them where they were, because (someone was test driving right now and ready to buy it) even thought the told us the would hold it until the next day.
Once they finally got there they did a walk around and found that the vehicle had a cracked exhaust pipe which they never mentioned and couldn't seem to come up with the service reports( a month later and multiple emails and calls later and we still haven't received them). After about 4 hours my husband and father finally left with the vehicle. Not only was the customer service terrible but the vehicle has had to have a ton of work on it within the first week we had it.( It started smoking on my husband on his way home from work.) We took it in to a mechanic and it has a bad abs system, cracked axel, broken cooling fan ,bad wheel bearings and tie rod and the list goes on). They also couldn't "find" the second set of keys which their website specifically said they have. I called again( and Martin kept cutting me off and was very rude and they still haven't called back.) The icing on the cake- we had financing in place before we went to get the vehicle, we received our license plates today and the paper work has a completely different loan company on it( one we had never heard of until we received a "courtesy call" the same day thanking us for our business and apparently even though our contract has our financing companies name on it-they never received it and Harris ford switched it without telling us( W confronted Harris and their response was, no big deal we cant change it now). We worked with Martin Fogarty and Tom truex. We will NEVER go through them again and will never recommend them. What a bunch of scam artists, Liars and Cheaters!. Honesty does NOT exist anywhere near that awful place
Sales Date: 03/14/2015
Review Created: 04/23/2015 05:29 PM
waste of time
I had an appointment for 9am. I dropped off the car and was told it would be done in several hours. I returned 4 hours later and saw my car hadn't moved and was told they had made a visual inspection in the parking lot and would soon be calling about parts. After another hour I was told by the service manager the parts weren't in stock and so I should return in about a week. He also said my car would be washed. 45 minutes later he told me my car was washed and gave me my keys back. On my way home I noticed there was trash in the backseat from a fast food lunch, I had cleaned the backseat out the night before. They had taken my car out to lunch and left food on the backseat.
Vehicle: FORD POLICE INTERCEPTOR
Service Date: 04/16/2015
Review Created: 04/23/2015 03:44 PM
Recommended?
Mike Erickson in the Service department !
Mike always treats us the Best! He is very professional, and never puts us off!
Vehicle: LINCOLN MKX
Review Created: 04/20/2015 08:13 PM
Recommended?
they were great to deal with and got my truck sorted perfectly
awesome customer service and performance
Vehicle: FORD F-150
Review Created: 04/20/2015 03:36 PM
TEALA C. in Bothell, WA on 04/20/2015
Another happy customer!
I just purchased a brand new ford explorer sport from Mitchell Martenson and could not have had a more positive and wonderful experience. He was very patient with me, answered all my questions and didn't rush me when I took my time tediously looking through each and every single car, suv, truck that caught my attention. it was a really great experience and I LOVE my new car. thank you Mitchell and Brian for all your help!!!
Vehicle: FORD EXPLORER
Sales Date: 04/05/2015
Review Created: 04/20/2015 01:47 PM
Always very accommodating.
My favorite Ford Dealership with which I have dealt.
Vehicle: FORD FLEX
Review Created: 04/19/2015 09:13 AM
Sales Staff
Sales person, Dara, is one of the best people I know. He takes care of the customer.
Vehicle: FORD ESCAPE
Sales Date: 04/12/2015
Review Created: 04/18/2015 09:02 PM
0 out of 5

Click a star to enter your rating. 5 stars is the highest.
What makes the place so great (or not) in just a few words.
format mm/dd/yyyy
About You
We only ever display the first letter of your last name.
By clicking on the button, you agree to the Terms of Service
Send a Message