Harris Ford

94%

20006 64th Ave West
Lynnwood, WA 98036
(425) 774-4141
About Harris Ford doesn't stop our commitment to customer care with your vehicle purchase. Regular maintenance and expert repairs are done quickly and correctly. Harris Ford has professional and friendly staff members who are here to listen and answer any questions you may have.
Great experience!
I always get exceptional service here. I appreciate that they are genuine about their customer service. The reps are always honest, and let you know about future maintenance. They leave the decision up to you without pressure. Their oil change service can't be beat, they even wash and vacuum your car!
Vehicle: FORD EDGE
Service Date: 08/27/2014
Review Created: 08/28/2014 04:05 PM
PAUL D. in Bothell, WA on 08/28/2014
everything was great accept
they did not do a great job washing my car and then they parked it in a wierd spot. Took then 15 minutes to find my car.
Service Date: 08/26/2014
Review Created: 08/28/2014 04:22 AM
Lemonaide from lemons
Unfortunately after my oil change, transmission flush, etc. my transmission failed the next day. The service manager was kind enough to work with me to get the transmission fixed at a reasonable cost, etc. and it is much appreciated. Unfortunately shortly after getting all that work done, within a week the engine light came on. I was hoping they would work with me on keeping the cost down on this repair and getting me a dependable car. Here's hoping nothing else goes wrong.
Service Date: 07/26/2014
Review Created: 08/27/2014 04:13 PM
Ehh
Overall fairly decent, slight issue with brake squeaking after completion. Daniel the Service Writer was awesome and got everything fixed for me in no time.
Review Created: 08/27/2014 11:26 AM
Recommended?
Very friendly & efficient service!
When I called to schedule my oil change they were very helpful & answered all my questions. When I brought it in they were very efficient and swift. Mark took care of me and even took care of a few extra things during the oil change. To top it off, our first service was free of charge! Bonus! I think I'm going to like this place!
Vehicle: FORD EXPLORER
Review Created: 08/26/2014 11:33 PM
Vehicle: SATURN VUE
Review Created: 08/26/2014 08:30 PM
Excellent customer service!!
Eric Bolgen was friendly, patient and truly cared that I was in the care that I wanted and happy with my experience. All the staff were informative and friendly. I highly recommend Harris Ford!
Vehicle: FORD FUSION
Category: Sales
Sales Date: 08/24/2014
Review Created: 08/26/2014 08:24 PM
HEIDI W. on 08/25/2014
Fast & friendly
Service was complete sooner than expected. Oddly enough, the next day I noticed suddenly my temperature was reading in Celsius. I called the service department and Mike helped me fix it over the phone. Couldn't ask for better customer service!
Review Created: 08/25/2014 11:15 PM
PETER M. in Everett, WA on 08/24/2014
easy to get to
like the service I received
Vehicle: FORD SUPER DUTY F-350 DRW
Review Created: 08/24/2014 09:36 PM
Service review, 8-21-2014
Usual excellent customer service by advisor, "MC."
Service Date: 08/21/2014
Review Created: 08/24/2014 04:38 PM
ANN P. in Bothell, WA on 08/24/2014
Excellent Service Department
M.C. and his techs are awesome!! Always receive excellent customer service and the work is completed right the first time!!!
Vehicle: FORD SUPER DUTY F-350 SRW
Review Created: 08/24/2014 01:10 PM
IBULA A. on 08/23/2014
great customer service
I really like this place. Every one is nice and they are so fast as well.
Vehicle: FORD FUSION
Review Created: 08/23/2014 08:26 PM
Recommended?
Welcomed as soon as we stepped on site.
Overall, we had a good experience at Harris Ford. Welcomed as soon as we got to the lot and the whole process was pretty easy. My only complaint would be the duration of the process, but I'm sure most people say the same thing. Thankful thay the waiting area was pleasant and I enjoyed chatting w the sales guy.
Category: Sales
Sales Date: 08/16/2014
Review Created: 08/23/2014 03:24 PM
Great dealership service center
Brought my 08 Mariner in for a recall service. It was accomplished quickly and in a courteous and professional manner. I use Harris for most of my car's needs and have always been extremely satisfied.
Vehicle: MERCURY MARINER
Review Created: 08/23/2014 02:55 PM
DAVID H. in Seattle, WA on 08/22/2014
Very friendly
Associate was very courteous, knew what was required for this service. Was able to discuss a service letter on our other car. Service was completed on time along with the car being washed.
Vehicle: FORD TAURUS
Service Date: 08/20/2014
Review Created: 08/22/2014 11:23 PM
FANTASTIC SERVICE
I took my SUV in for oil service, battery change, and wiper blade change. The customer service was outstanding. I dropped my car off, and went 1 block over to the gym for a good workout. By the time my workout was over, my car was finished, washed and vacuumed. All I can say is: AWESOME!
Service Date: 08/21/2014
Review Created: 08/22/2014 02:28 PM
FRANK M. in Bothell, WA on 08/21/2014
My service advisor MC (Mike Chism) took the time to go with the technician and look under my 2008 Fprd Escape to find the leaks that I made the appointment to have fixed. I described what I thought the leaky fluid might be and I was way off the mark.
I am so pleased that MC and the Technician were able to find the problems and repair my SUV. I only take my Ford's to Harris Ford because they always do outstanding repair work getting the job done with Ford parts that I always walk away comfortable that my vehicle has had the best parts and technical staff to make the repairs. Oh, I love the fact that Harris Ford Service always washed my car's, it is this type of customer come first and is treated with respect. Thank you MC for being my service advisor, you and the high standards you and the Technicians adhere to keep me coming back. Thanks goes to Mr. Barge for making sure your service customers are treated so well.
Service Date: 08/20/2014
Review Created: 08/21/2014 09:01 PM
BEATA S. in Everett, WA on 08/20/2014
Great Customer Service
I have always had great experience servicing my MKZ at the Lynnwood Harris Ford. Very curtious and friendly.
Vehicle: LINCOLN MKZ
Review Created: 08/20/2014 08:41 PM
thorough
I had a 1:00 appointment, they took my car in right away. They were thorough, and completed the job promptly. they even washed my car which was an added plus.
Vehicle: FORD EXPLORER
Review Created: 08/20/2014 02:42 PM
Recommended?
Great customer service , good job on mantinance , but too busy to do little things
Everything went great , except I asked for a non-mantinance service and it got missed . I asked for the inside window to get done and they splashed water on the outside . It's not a big thing , but if you can't do something because your too busy, tell a customer you don't have time or make the time. Don't tell one thing and do another . I think it was a miscommunication from person at desk and person who was asked to do it . Everything else is wonderful and I was treated with respect and smiles .
Review Created: 08/20/2014 02:22 PM
0 out of 5

Click a star to enter your rating. 5 stars is the highest.
What makes the place so great (or not) in just a few words.
format mm/dd/yyyy
About You
We only ever display the first letter of your last name.
Your email address is never published on our website. This is for verfication purposes.
By clicking on the button, you agree to the Terms of Service
Send a Message