Harris Ford

WILLIAM J. on 04/24/2017
"Explorer service"
I've done this before OR your are using two services and asking for multiple surveys
Service Date: 04/11/2017
Review Created: 04/24/2017 07:07 PM
LINDA D. on 03/27/2017
"I was in and out within 1 1/2 hours. My tire was low on air - I had an appointment the next week but stopped by to get air. They were able to fit me in for the oil change at the same time."
Very good!
Service Date: 02/28/2017
Review Created: 03/27/2017 07:38 PM
WENDY G. on 03/20/2017
"Fuel tank recall"
Service was delayed a bit due to actually having to replace the tank in a fuel tank recall. But the staff (jay) handled the situation with courtesy and professionalism.
Vehicle: FORD EDGE
Service Date: 03/08/2017
Review Created: 03/20/2017 05:10 PM
JUSTIN I. on 03/04/2017
"Easily the best service writers"
MC is a great service advisor thanks mc
Service Date: 02/20/2017
Review Created: 03/04/2017 06:21 PM
SHARON J. on 02/28/2017
"Oil change/the works"
I appreciate that Harris rotates my tires and does an extensive check of my car as well as change the oil.
Service Date: 02/15/2017
Review Created: 02/28/2017 02:01 PM
NADINE W. on 02/09/2017
"Courteous and professional service, great prices!"
Our multiple experiences with Harris Ford and their employees, has proved them to be honest and reliable. The entire process is no hassle and professional. We just purchased out 5th vehicle from them over many years, and the service was still great! We also have referred several friends who have purchased as well.
Service Date: 01/17/2017
Review Created: 02/09/2017 12:49 PM
FRED R. on 01/31/2017
"Effective, Comprehensive 2-yr service"
I had my 2014 Edge serviced at Harris Ford, it was a routine 2-yr service. It was completed within the estimated 1.5 hours, all pre-identified work tasks were completed, a comprehensive inspection was performed, and the car was washed before it was returned to me. The service representative and his team were very cordial, and I felt they cared about me as a customer.
Vehicle: FORD EDGE
Service Date: 01/17/2017
Review Created: 01/31/2017 06:56 PM
BARBARA D. on 01/23/2017
"Great Service"
Our experiences with Harris Ford are positive.
Vehicle: FORD F-150
Service Date: 01/10/2017
Review Created: 01/23/2017 12:41 PM
CORY A. on 01/22/2017
"Good rap our with customers "
They follow through with what needs to be done.
Vehicle: FORD SUPER DUTY F-250
Service Date: 01/04/2017
Review Created: 01/22/2017 04:20 PM
J B. on 01/14/2017
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Integrity & a fair deal"
Nephew & I were buying a truck and had a deal in place. I felt a bit 'pushed' by Sales but seemed pretty typical car salesman. Did the deal, very happy with the Truck-wasn't really excited with price. BUT THEN, I got a call from the finance Manager Dan. HE didn't like the deal, that was Monday, Thursday we did a change of loan, at a considerably lower price, at a lower interest rate, which translated into lower monthly payments of over $100.00 per month. The greatest vehicle transaction experience ever. Customer service above & beyond, we could not have been treated better. Professional, cordial, warm, experienced, and a good deal. Thank you Dan, for a great purchasing experience
Review Created: 01/14/2017 12:09 AM
SCOTT W. on 01/09/2017
"Speed of service"
Dropped off vehicle earlier than expected and vehicle was still dine promptly on time
Service Date: 12/28/2016
Review Created: 01/09/2017 07:49 PM
Ronald M. on 01/06/2017
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Loaner for my mother-in-law"
A huge thank you to Kayla Davis for her assistance in obtaining a loaner vehicle for my mother since she has to drop off her leased vehicle for a recall. Kayla.....YOU ROCK!!
Service Date: 01/08/2017
Review Created: 01/06/2017 04:36 PM
KERMIT H. on 01/02/2017
"Everything was really great!"
Great service manager..explained everything and all completed in timely manner. Liked the car wash too.
Vehicle: LEXUS IS 250
Service Date: 12/20/2016
Review Created: 01/02/2017 04:37 PM
DAVID K. on 12/30/2016
"very fast and thorough "
Additional and unexpected work required, but covered under warranty completed in a timely manner.
Vehicle: FORD MUSTANG
Service Date: 12/15/2016
Review Created: 12/30/2016 04:25 PM
MISTY H. on 12/10/2016
"My first service of my new car was complimentary. "
I was busy with my work schedule but was able to make an appointment that worked for me.
Service Date: 11/28/2016
Review Created: 12/10/2016 04:48 PM
BRADLEY M. on 12/05/2016
"Service Manager MC is great."
MC has been in charge of taking care of my Ford trucks for at least 16 years and has always been upfront and fair on what truly needs to be done to keep me going, I don't want anybody else in charge of the maintenance.
Vehicle: FORD SUPER DUTY F-350 SRW
Service Date: 11/17/2016
Review Created: 12/05/2016 11:15 AM
KAY B. on 12/04/2016
"60,000 mile check-up on my Ford Focus."
I had excellent service. Happy with the staff.
Service Date: 11/17/2016
Review Created: 12/04/2016 10:29 PM
JOHN G. on 12/04/2016
"Good Start, Fail After Sale"
After reading the reviews on Harris Mitsubishi I was reluctant to go to the lot. I did go on Nov. 11th to look at a Cadillac ATS they had. I dealt with Jayden who said he has been in auto sales since he was 20 years old and he was now in his 30's. Jayden said he had been with Harris for two weeks. I mentioned what I had read about the dealership. He told me that the management had gone through the dealership and most of the sales staff had been let go. He said they had cleaned house and many new people were working there now.
I dealt with Jayden on the ATS. He was generally business like, to the point, and working to make a deal. When I went to test drive the ATS I found that the touch screen was not functional. He told me that if we made a deal the touch screen would be taken care of, that they would take care of it.

I ended up making a deal with Harris on the ATS. It was mostly business like with not a lot of pressure or games like, "we are losing money on this deal." I was satisfied with the written promise that the touch screen would be taken care of and the curb damage on the wheels would be repaired.

I gave the dealership to arrange financing on the deal. I met with the finance person who was professional and made the process stress free with no hard sale tactics on the add-ons. He knew we were in a hurry to leave and got us through the process rather quickly. Our experience with the finance person was pleasant.

We left the car to be repaired on Friday. From then on, after the sale, the service went down hill quickly. Jayden advised he would be the point of contact on the promised repairs. From then on I did not hear from him unless I was the one to initiate contact. After numerous texts and phone calls I was able to find out, minutes before I was getting ready to leave, that the wheels had been repaired and the car was available for pick up five days after the sale. One of those days was used by Harris to take the car to a Cadillac dealer to check out the touch screen. I picked up the car and found that the wheels looked good. Harris did provide me a loaner for the time from the sale to the pick up date.

Now to the touch screen. I was told the part was on back order and could be days, weeks, or months. Ok, so I would contact Jayden and ask for and updated information every five days. He would text me and say that he would give the dealership a call and let me know. He never provided any updated information. This occurred a few times so I tried to contact the sale manager. I was told two times on the same day, that the sales manager "just stepped away" and would call me right back. Never happened. Harris service disappeared and their promise to take care of the repair and to make me happy went down the drain. They are just another typical car dealer and you should be careful when you deal with them.

I don't know if they made any changes at the lot or not. But at the end of the day they performed similar to the earlier reviews I read about them. During the deal they were OK. The fiancé person was great, but after the sale, I was dropped like a hot rock and lied to and ignored. If you can make a good deal with them that's great, but be careful with any promises they make and try to avoid any deal where Harris has to follow up afterwards.
Vehicle: CADILLAC ATS
Category: Sales
Sales Date: 11/11/2016
Review Created: 12/04/2016 12:29 AM
RUSSELL S. on 11/27/2016
"The quick response for sevice. "
I went to the service department to have our Fusion serviced for a bad waterpump. It was a last minute request. The shop had to have the car for a few days so the Service department set us up with a rented car right away. We were offered a Fusion to drive witch was great for my wife. She didn't have to drive a car she was not familiar with. After we picked up the car I went ahead and set up a appointment to have new tires put on. The price was as competitive as any other tire stores around. To be quite honest I expected the price to be higher for the type of tire I wanted. I have always had nothing but great service from Harris for all my vehicles. I once brought our Fusion to the service department after a oil chance with a check engine light. The service rep was helpful when noting that the air filter had also been changed. That the problem may be a electoral plug on the air intake system. Bingo. Once again I left quite happy.
A big thank you to Harris Ford service.
Service Date: 11/15/2016