Harris Tire Service

Overall Rating 4.33/5Overall Rating 4.33/5Overall Rating 4.33/5Overall Rating 4.33/5rating 4.33

Mike H. on 12/03/2016
"Zero stars"
Biggest bunch of idiots ever eric is a moron where do they find these people to work on your vehicles there customer service blows ass and they are condescending pricks who thinknthey can talk to you however they want because they have your vehicle NEWS FLASH there are plenty of other tire centers where the people are not dbags terrible service will tell every single perosn i know to avoid this place i vant see how the people above gave them high remarks must be oblivious because if you have an ounce of common sense you know these guys are full of s@it!
Service Date: 12/03/2016
Review Created: 12/03/2016 02:14 PM
Bill W. on 08/13/2016
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Bunch of alcoholic drug heads."
Manager Zandra to busy out back smoking weed with Calvin to do her job. Workers drink on the job smell of alcohol.. u have to come back 3 times cause there so cracked out can't get job done or know what the hell there doing. Random drug test is my opinion. Or get some real workers.
Review Created: 08/13/2016 05:25 AM
Mary S. on 04/26/2015
"Trustworthy and awesome."
This place is amazing. I've been going there since I started driving ten years ago and I've never ever had a bad experience. They are quick and the prices are very low, especially compared to chain places.
Service Date: 04/01/2015
Review Created: 04/26/2015 08:47 PM
Greg T., President at Harris Tire Service responded on 04/27/2015

Thank you for your support and kind words, we appreciate it very much and we will let our staff know to keep up the great work too. Please come back to see us for all your automotive service and automotive tire needs.

Chris S. on 04/07/2015
"Outstanding Service "
Our Jeep broke down while picking up our daughter from college. I called Steve Monday morning and asked if he could look at our Jeep quickly. We towed it to them, he looked at it, fixed it, and had us back on the road before 5pm that day. I would highly recommend this company. They were professional, honest, and did what they said they would do at the price quoted.
Service Date: 04/06/2015
Review Created: 04/07/2015 05:49 AM
Greg T., President at Harris Tire Service responded on 04/07/2015

Thank you very much for your business and your kind review, we apreciate both very much and we will pass it along to our crew at Harris Tire! Come back to see us for all your automotive service and tire needs and please tell a friend about us.

Jeffrey L. on 03/30/2015
"Great, Fast Service!"
The manager was honest and upfront on the cost of repairing my vehicle, couldn't be happier. Was in and out in no time, great experience. Will be back!
Service Date: 03/28/2015
Review Created: 03/30/2015 11:34 AM
Greg T., President at Harris Tire Service responded on 04/06/2015

Thank you for your kind review, we appreciate it very much and we will let our staff know! Please tell a friend about us and please come back soon for your automotive service needs!

PHILLIP B. on 03/24/2015
"Great service"
The service people were professional and got me in and out fairly quickly. I felt like I could trust them. I was impressed.
Vehicle: Ford Explorer
Service Date: 03/19/2015
Review Created: 03/24/2015 02:31 PM
Greg T., President at Harris Tire Service responded on 03/25/2015

Thank you for your business and your kind review, we appreciate it very much and we hope to see you back again soon! Please tell a friend about Harris Tire Service!

ANDREA P. on 03/03/2015
"Honest and hard working crew"
Was upfront about time, what could and couldn't be done, very efficient ! Thank you!
Vehicle: Nissan
Service Date: 03/03/2015
Review Created: 03/03/2015 07:35 PM
Greg T., President at Harris Tire Service responded on 03/05/2015

Thank you for the business, come back soon and please tell a friend!

David N. on 12/01/2014
"Jason is the man!!!"
Fixed my car, great Service, would recommend to anyone needing an honest trustworthy business!
Service Date: 12/01/2014
Review Created: 12/01/2014 07:41 AM
Greg T., President at Harris Tire Service responded on 12/01/2014

Thank you sir, we appreciate the support and we will let Jason know!

CLIFFORD R. on 10/15/2014
"Honest mechanics"
I'm a small business owner with 3 trucks. I took my 7.3 ford in for front break pad replacement (thought the squeak was pad indicators) I agreed to their price- seemed reasonable. A few hours after I dropped the truck off they called me back and said my break pads had another 20-30k miles. I chose not to replace them yet and was able to apply that money on a much needed tire rotation, balance, alignment and correction of a loud hum under the hood on different f250. Store manager very knowledgable and friendly. I finally found the shop that I will be doing all my business with.
Vehicle: Ford
Service Date: 10/14/2014
Review Created: 10/15/2014 04:48 AM
Greg T., President at Harris Tire Service responded on 10/15/2014

Thank you sir, we appreciate your support at Harris Tire Service and Tune Up Plus. Paul and his team thank you for your business and they look forward to your future business and we hope you pass on the good word to your friends and co-workers!

GREG T. on 04/09/2014
"Outstanding service"
Fast, friendly & professional service from Paul, Larry & Chris today! They fixed my bent wheel and replaced all 4 worn out tires with new Firestone tires & it rides better than new!
Vehicle: Ford F-150
Service Date: 04/09/2014
Review Created: 04/09/2014 08:18 PM
ELMER W. on 04/08/2014
"CUSTOMER SERVICE"
BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE THAT I HAVE EVER HAD PAUL AND HIS CREW WERE OUTSTANDING IN TAKING CARE OF MY TIRE PURCHASE
Review Created: 04/08/2014 02:29 PM
Greg T., President at Harris Tire Service responded on 04/08/2014

Thank you, we appreciate your business Mr. Woodard!

GREG T. on 02/23/2014
"Outstanding Service!"
I had a nail in my tire and Paul, Larry and Chris got my truck right in and the tire fixed for a very reasonable price very quickly!
Vehicle: Ford F-150
Service Date: 02/22/2014
Review Created: 02/23/2014 10:02 AM
Greg T., President at Harris Tire Service responded on 02/23/2014

Thank you for your service and support, we look forward to serviceing your vehicles in the future and please refer a friend to Harris Tire Service in Norfolk, VA.