Haven Auto Repair

Overall Rating 4.33/5Overall Rating 4.33/5Overall Rating 4.33/5Overall Rating 4.33/5rating 4.33

Latest Review about 2 months ago

Joseph G. on 07/03/2017
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Heaven auto repair are crooks"
Heaven auto repair are crooks they over charge for parts & labor and make things up that are wrong .I took my 95 jeep & my Chrysler 300 to them to be checked out my jeep had a loss of power issue and my car had a radiator& condensor issue .They drove my jeep around for 2 days running out all my gas and stated they could find no issue but I needed rotors and breaks I said OK do the work but I would like to have the old rotors .When I picked up my jeep they charged me 550$ And would not produce so called bad rotors .My car they tried to charge me over a thousand parts & labor .I said no way .I bought parts online and had another shop do the work .Total parts & labor was 251$ They also charged me a diagnostic for Mr car that I did not request .CROOKS .They over charge parts & labor make things up ring and charge for services not requested .The worst car repair shop ever .CROOKS
Service Date: 07/03/2017
Review Created: 07/03/2017 10:49 PM
Alicia O. on 09/07/2011
"My first visit"
My first visit to Haven Auto Repair exceeded all my expectations. I have taken my car to the dealership for 5 years and wish i would have know about Haven sooner. Great prices, excellent service and follow up. They treat you like family. I highly recommend this Company and will continue to patronize them for all my auto needs.
Service Date: 08/27/2011
Review Created: 09/07/2011 04:03 PM
Adrian J. on 09/07/2011
"HIGHLY RECOMMENDED"
Very reliable people and service. They take the time to explain what's going on with your car and they back up all their work. I have been using Haven Auto for over ten years.
Service Date: 08/23/2011
Review Created: 09/07/2011 01:18 PM
ROBERT H. on 09/06/2011
"Bob H"
I am a relatively new customer. I have had two visits and they have been very satisfactory. Reasonable pricing and very good service.
Service Date: 08/19/2011
Review Created: 09/06/2011 08:50 AM
JOE M. on 09/02/2011
"great service"
received a maintenance plan on my car's care for future reference.
Service Date: 08/02/2011
Review Created: 09/02/2011 09:15 AM
Renee R. on 07/28/2011
"Honest People"
After just moving into the area, I had no idea where to take my car for service. I "Googled" mechanics in the area and found them. I found them to be very professional as well as down to earth and honest. They even had a rental car so I could go to work and leave my car. I would highly recommend them.
Service Date: 07/26/2011