Jessi C. on 08/11/2017
"Wonderful"
Wonderful service and friendly staff.
Vehicle: Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 08/10/2017
Review Created: 08/11/2017 10:33 PM
Robert B. on 08/06/2017
"Service on my Porsche 996"
Competent techs friendly folks
Made me feel like I was not just a customer but more like I was a friend. And talked about Porsches and took care of mine
Vehicle: Porsche 911 Carrera
Service Date: 08/04/2017
Review Created: 08/06/2017 09:14 AM
Lisa W. at HB Auto & AC responded on 08/10/2017

Hello Robert,
Thanks for bringing in your Porsche we all had a great time talking cars with you. We look forward to seeing you next time.

Ed K. on 08/05/2017
"New partnership a great fit"
I came over as a customer of H Heaven. The new shop is a great fit and the service is quick and honest.
Service Date: 08/03/2017
Review Created: 08/05/2017 10:43 AM
Lisa W. at HB Auto & AC responded on 08/10/2017

Hello Ed,

Thanks for coming in and meeting us. We look forward to seeing you again.

Frank F. on 08/02/2017
"service on7/25/17"
outstanding service
Vehicle: Ford Escape
Service Date: 07/27/2017
Review Created: 08/02/2017 01:59 PM
Lisa W. at HB Auto & AC responded on 08/03/2017

Thanks Frank for the review!

Craig C. on 07/31/2017
"They worked well with me and my situation. "
I moved from Oklahoma to So. Cal. and had a problem with my truck. Took it to two other shops and they couldn't find the problem. I called HB Auto and talked to them and they said bring it on down and they would help me. They got it fixed super fast, and went out of their way to help me. I would recommend HB Auto to anyone looking for a fair price and excellent customer service. Thank You for everything HB auto
Vehicle: Ford Ranger
Service Date: 07/18/2017
Review Created: 07/31/2017 08:41 AM
Lisa W. at HB Auto & AC responded on 07/31/2017

Hello Craig,
Thank you for such a nice review. We are glad we could help you out. Feel free to give us a call if you need us.

James G. on 07/26/2017
"It is Quite a Job...."
What didn't they do? Took out the old engine, put a new custom engine back in with custom radiator and fans. Custom suspension. exhaust and electrical. This was one helluva Job. I'm taking my Classic truck there next.
Vehicle: Chevrolet El Camino
Service Date: 07/24/2017
Review Created: 07/26/2017 01:38 PM

Hello James,

We really appreciate the oppurtunity to work on such a cool project. It is always such a pleasure to see you. Can't wait to see the truck!

Marianne A. on 07/26/2017
"Friendly people"
Enjoyed my experience will continue to go back
Vehicle: Honda Accord Coupe
Service Date: 07/24/2017
Review Created: 07/26/2017 09:25 AM
Lisa W. at HB Auto & AC responded on 07/26/2017

Hello Marianne,

We are all happy you enjoyed your experience with us. We look forward to seeing you again.

All of us HB AUTO & AC

Ryan S. on 07/26/2017
Ryan said this business is a good family oriented company.
Vehicle: Nissan Titan
Service Date: 07/07/2017
Review Created: 07/26/2017
Lisa W. at HB Auto & AC responded on 08/03/2017

Hello Ryan,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.

Dustin R. on 07/25/2017
Dustin said this business did good job. They are great.
Vehicle: Ford Excursion
Service Date: 07/12/2017
Review Created: 07/25/2017

Hi Dustin,
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.

Haley T. on 07/23/2017
" Great people "
Both my boyfriend and I have bought our cars here and I love the service. My car has not sounded this good in far too long, I'm so happy with the results
Vehicle: Ford Mustang
Service Date: 07/17/2017
Review Created: 07/23/2017 10:50 PM

Hi Haley,
Glad to hear your car is sounding better than ever! Thank you for leaving us a review, we look forward to seeing you guys again.

Tony B. on 07/21/2017
"Everyone was so nice"
Needing an oil change on my Honda, this was my first visit to H Heaven after the merge to HB Auto & AC. When I arrived I was introduced to many of the folks in the shop and welcomed very warmly. The work was completed timely and to my satisfaction. I would recommend HB Auto & AC to anyone who is looking for a local partner to keep your car running well.
Vehicle: Honda Accord
Service Date: 07/19/2017
Review Created: 07/21/2017 08:50 PM

Hello Tony,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. It was great meeting you, we look forward to seeing you again.

Hadji (James) T. on 07/21/2017
"What makes this place great."
They care.
Vehicle: Toyota Prius
Service Date: 07/19/2017
Review Created: 07/21/2017 08:18 PM
Lisa W. at HB Auto & AC responded on 07/24/2017

Thank you James. We look forward to seeing you again.

Reuben M. on 07/21/2017
Reuben said he felt the staff was honest and responsive. He said he felt a sense of comfort. After the repair, they followed up to see if the repair was satisfactory. He promotes the business. Lisa, an employee there is a good person to know. She is good at organizing. He likes that they are proud of the facility. It is organized and clean. He doesn't see clutter or disorganization, and that matters in a facility such as this. The owner is very pleasant and conscientious. He has pride in the facility and the people he employs.
Vehicle: Jeep Wrangler
Service Date: 06/28/2017
Review Created: 07/21/2017
Lisa W. at HB Auto & AC responded on 07/27/2017

Rueben thank you for such a glowing review. It was great meeting you and we all look forward to seeing you again.

Gary F. on 07/12/2017
"HB Auto & AC 2013 Subaru Outback Rear Brakes & Rotors"
Lisa and Patrick are tops for professionalism and affability. The availability of a loaner vehicle (without a typical 12-15 page set of forms to complete) was surprising and definitely a major step up as regards customer service. Replacement of rear brakes and rotors was completed in a very reasonable time frame, and there was a noticeable improvement in braking when I drove the car.

I do have one question. Within 24 hours of completing the work, I received an email from H Heaven with recommendations for service work that included the brake work that had just been completed. That email included the following:

Dear GARY,
During your last visit to H Heaven Auto Repair, we recommended repairs or services be performed on your 2013 SUBARU Outback.
According to our records, these repairs or services have not yet been completed. In many cases, postponing recommendations can lead to higher repair cost or unexpected breakdown.
• FRONT STRUTS NEXT WED 5/3/17 AND REAR BRAKES HAVE 30 LEFT
10% Off Parts and Labor (Max $50 Discount)
Offer expires 08/11/2017 Some restrictions apply

The question--- can the above-noted discount be retroactively applied to the work just completed?

Thanks,

Gary
Vehicle: Subaru Outback
Service Date: 07/10/2017
Review Created: 07/12/2017 09:12 AM
Ingrid L. on 07/11/2017
Ingrid said the staff was nice, efficient, and fair.
Service Date: 07/05/2017
Review Created: 07/11/2017
Lisa W. at HB Auto & AC responded on 07/24/2017

Thank you for the review Ingrid.

Travis J. on 07/09/2017
"AWESOME "
I have to say, I am totally happy with the service I received from HB Auto. I have been there a few times for different reasons. I do recommend them to friends and family. And I will be going there from now on. Service or repairs.. they are good.
Thanks Guys.
Vehicle: Toyota Tacoma
Service Date: 07/03/2017
Review Created: 07/09/2017 07:52 PM
Lisa W. at HB Auto & AC responded on 07/10/2017

Hi Travis,
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us such a glowing review. It's always great to see you guys, and we are here for anything you need.

HB AUTO & AC

John P. on 07/06/2017
"Fantastic service!"
Patrick and Lisa provided exceptional service, giving me with a ride to and from home and fixing my ac with speed and efficiency. Excellent experience.
Service Date: 07/05/2017
Review Created: 07/06/2017 08:33 PM

Hello John,

Thanks so much for leaving us a review. It was great meeting you and we look forward to seeing you again.

Bud S. on 07/06/2017
"Inner fender replacement."
Excellent work as always. Completed work on time as promised.
Vehicle: Toyota Prius
Service Date: 06/06/2017
Review Created: 07/06/2017 10:47 AM

Hi Bud,
Thanks for leaving us a review. We appreciate it!

Mary V. on 07/05/2017
"Excellent work"
Friendly staff, honest, they do excellent work!!
Vehicle: Chrysler PT Cruiser
Service Date: 07/03/2017
Review Created: 07/05/2017 09:40 PM

Hello Mary,
Thanks for the review and the COOKIES! We look forward to seeing you again.

Jesus G. on 07/02/2017