Gregory R. on 09/21/2017
"Customer service, keeping customer up to date and well informed"
Appreciate the preventative care and extending the life of my vehicle
Vehicle: Saturn Ion
Service Date: 09/14/2017
Review Created: 09/21/2017 11:47 AM
Robert C. on 09/18/2017
"excellent service"
i like how professional Lisa is, she always makes me feel special every time I come into your shop for service.
Service Date: 09/15/2017
Review Created: 09/18/2017 12:35 PM
Lisa W. at HB Auto & AC responded on 09/18/2017

Hello Robert,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. Im so glad you feel special at our shop, its always a pleasure to see you.

Judy R. on 09/14/2017
"Excellent customer service"
First time here everyone was very helpful solved my car problem very efficiently. Will definitely return !
Vehicle: Acura TL
Service Date: 09/11/2017
Review Created: 09/14/2017 06:27 PM
Lisa W. at HB Auto & AC responded on 09/15/2017

Hi Judy,

We really appreciate the kind words. Thank you for taking the time to review us. We look forward to seeing you again!

Audrey M. on 09/14/2017
Audrey said the business did what she wanted and they were nice.
Vehicle: Lexus ES 330
Service Date: 09/08/2017
Review Created: 09/14/2017
Lisa W. at HB Auto & AC responded on 09/15/2017

Hello Audrey,

Thanks for taking the time to give us feedback on your visit. We look forward to seeing you again.

Robert B. on 09/11/2017
"Repairs to my Porsche "
This is a great facility with excellent staff. I represented Porsche AG and PCNA for over 15 years and always took my Porsche's to dealers. I've had 5 Porsche's my current one is out of warranty and even though I now represent Porsche dealers I tried this company and the tech had the knowledge and experience to repair and service my car and at a reasonable price. Labor rates are high at dealers and they tend to mark up the price for parts. This company provides service equal to the dealers techs but at a much better price. And they keep you informed on the status of their work. You don't have to call them they call you.
Vehicle: Porsche 911 Carrera
Service Date: 09/08/2017
Review Created: 09/11/2017 07:56 AM
Lisa W. at HB Auto & AC responded on 09/11/2017

Hello Robert,

Thank you so much for leaving us such a great review! We do our best to offer folks a reliable dealership alternative, we're glad you found us. We look forward to seeing you again!

Wayne N. on 09/06/2017
"willing to fix whatever is wrong on my cars,"
Chis has been a great friend
Vehicle: Cadillac Escalade
Service Date: 09/01/2017
Review Created: 09/06/2017 09:53 AM

Hello Wayne,

Its always great seeing you. Thanks for the review.

Dennis P. on 08/30/2017
"Thanks for the great service"
We love you location and friendly staff. Thanks for your expertise and timely service.
Vehicle: Lexus ES 300 Luxury Sport Sdn
Service Date: 08/29/2017
Review Created: 08/30/2017 08:03 PM

Hi Dennis,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We look forward to seeing you again.

David T. on 08/28/2017
David said he took his vehicle to this business and they were unable to find the problem.
Vehicle: Chevrolet
Service Date: 08/24/2017
Review Created: 08/28/2017

Hello David,
Im sorry you did not have a 5 star experience with us. We always strive to provide the best in customer service and auto repair. Unfortunately while your vehicle was here we never got it to duplicate the symptom you were concerned about which is why we did not charge you.

HB AUTO & AC

Carl M. on 08/28/2017
Carl said he likes the business. They are fair, professional, and honest. Their service was on time and his vehicle is running better than it ever has.
Service Date: 07/27/2017
Review Created: 08/28/2017
Lisa W. at HB Auto & AC responded on 09/06/2017

Thanks Carl! We appreciate your feedback and look forward to seeing you again.

Jim B. on 08/26/2017
"NO SMOKE AND MIRRORS"
I blew both serpentine belts on my Infinity G35 last Tuesday so I called few local service shops for quotes.After talking to Patrick I decided to try his shop. I nursed my car in for the repair that same day . I've been in the retail car business for 40 plus years so I'm not new to customer care . The team at Huntington Auto and Ac are working at building there business by keeping people like me coming back without the smoke and mirrors.Just professional work in a timely fashion at a reasonable rate.I was truly impressed.
J B.
Huntington Beach
Vehicle: INFINITI G35 Coupe
Service Date: 08/22/2017
Review Created: 08/26/2017 06:35 PM
Jeff M. on 08/26/2017
"Nice place "
Nice people to work with. They stand by their work
Vehicle: Jeep Grand Cherokee
Service Date: 08/16/2017
Review Created: 08/26/2017 09:08 AM
Lisa W. at HB Auto & AC responded on 08/28/2017

Hello Jeff,
Thanks for the review.

John A. on 08/25/2017
John said this is a business he has used in the past. They did what they were supposed to do.
Vehicle: Jeep Grand Cherokee
Service Date: 08/21/2017
Review Created: 08/25/2017
Mary Lee S. on 08/24/2017
" My aging AC now runs ice cold! "
The AC in my 2001 car had been losing its performance ability over the last couple of years. With this warm weather we've had it just couldn't keep up and was running warm. Facing a trip to Northern California through some very hot weather, I had HB Auto service my AC. They recharged it and filled it with Freon. It ran ice cold for our trip and continues to do so. I am more than pleased! And, they are such nice people! You feel like family rather than a customer.
Vehicle: Toyota Sienna
Service Date: 08/11/2017
Review Created: 08/24/2017 12:35 PM
Lisa W. at HB Auto & AC responded on 08/28/2017

Hi Mary Lee!

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are so glad that you were pleased with your visit. We look forward to seeing you again.

Teri T. on 08/23/2017
"Thanks guys!"
Never let me down , great job , reasonable prices
they go the extra mile and get me back on the road😉
Vehicle: Kia Sportage
Service Date: 08/22/2017
Review Created: 08/23/2017 08:29 PM

Hi Teri,
Thank you so much for the review. We appreciate the kind words. We all look forward to seeing you again.

Vera K. on 08/23/2017
"Good service completed in a timely manner - nice people"
Since I just had an air conditioning problem - I would recommend for that service
Vehicle: Ford Thunderbird
Service Date: 08/21/2017
Review Created: 08/23/2017 09:31 AM
Bob B. on 08/20/2017
"real down to earth people seeing to your needs"
same
Vehicle: Toyota Tundra
Service Date: 08/18/2017
Review Created: 08/20/2017 07:11 PM
Lisa W. at HB Auto & AC responded on 08/21/2017

Hi Bob,

Thanks for the review. We always enjoy when you stop in!

John F. on 08/17/2017
John said this business was great. Their service was pricey. The staff was very kind, helpful, and polite. They did a fantastic job. He was very happy with their service.
Service Date: 08/08/2017
Review Created: 08/17/2017
Lisa W. at HB Auto & AC responded on 09/11/2017

Thanks for the review John! We appreciate your feedback.

Debbie V. on 08/12/2017
Debbie said the business did everything correctly.
Vehicle: Toyota Land Cruiser
Service Date: 07/26/2017
Review Created: 08/12/2017
Lisa W. at HB Auto & AC responded on 08/24/2017

Thanks for the review Debbie! Its always great to see you.

Luke G. on 08/12/2017
Luke said the service worked and now he has air conditioning. He was pleased.
Vehicle: Toyota 4Runner
Service Date: 08/01/2017
Review Created: 08/12/2017
Lisa W. at HB Auto & AC responded on 08/24/2017

Thanks for the review Luke!

Jessi C. on 08/11/2017
"Wonderful"
Wonderful service and friendly staff.
Vehicle: Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 08/10/2017
Review Created: 08/11/2017 10:33 PM
Lisa W. at HB Auto & AC responded on 08/21/2017

Hello Jessi,
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We're glad to have met you and look forward to seeing you again.