Heights Mobil Car Care

TIMOTHY M. ReScore Review on 03/01/2013
Recommended? Yes
Surecritic checkman logo Verified
"Wonderful staff always"
The staff is always nice and friendly
Vehicle: Toyota Yaris
Service Date: 02/23/2013
Review Created: 02/26/2013 07:57 PM

"Great location"
Well I so not how to say this. I love my Toyota and I want great service. I know I said my car needs service esp. And oil change but that was all I feel was done. I cannot compare your company with sterling Toyota when I bought my car but they gave good service. And they do everything for you. But, to was good. Thank y'all!
Vehicle: Toyota Yaris
Service Date: 02/23/2013
Review Created: 02/26/2013 07:57 PM
HEATHER MOUZOURAKIS &. at Heights Mobil Car Care responded on 02/27/2013
I'm sorry you feel like you didn't get the service you expected. After reviewing the video, I can assure you that, along with the synthetic blend oil and filter change, the technician also checked all of your fluids (and topped off your washer fluid), checked your air filter and cabin air filter (behind the glove compartment), checked the air in your tires and also looked at your belts and hoses-all checked out ok. Thank you for your review.