Hendrick Toyota North Charleston

SJ C. on 02/03/2017
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Best Toyota Dealer In Charleston"
When I walked into this dealership I never thought I was going to drive off in a car. Before coming here I spent a little more than a year and a half going to other dealerships in Charleston, SC and even Columbia. Almost all of those experiences were less than pleasant. I've dealt with condescending and rude salespeople. I always left feeling helpless and pressured into getting something I didn't want or could afford. Fast forward to January 2017...

I walked into Hendrick Toyota North Charleston and asked to check out their used cars. Immediately I was told someone would be with me in a moment. I didn't have to wait more than 2 minutes before I met Barry Braman. I only got up that morning to take a look at their inventory. I was feeling so discouraged from my past experiences with dealerships that I had already made up my mind that I was going to say no. However, the more I chatted with Barry and told him was I was interested in and what I could afford and what my budget was, he actually listened. We took all the time I needed to check out the cars and test drive. I felt no pressure from him to check out cars out of my budget. He was genuine and frank; in fact he, reminded me of a relative acting in MY best interest. When I told him I wanted to see a car listed at a higher price he laid out the pros and cons for me. THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU.

I've never purchased a car and never thought I would be doing it without my father present, but I did. I highly recommend Barry Braman. He made my first car buying experience memorable, painless and pleasant overall. I'm over the moon with my purchase.
Service Date: 02/03/2017