Heritage Hyundai Towson

Overall Rating 4.54/5Overall Rating 4.54/5Overall Rating 4.54/5Overall Rating 4.54/5rating 4.54

Overall Rating 4.1785693/5Overall Rating 4.1785693/5Overall Rating 4.1785693/5Overall Rating 4.1785693/5rating 4.1785693
Overall Rating 2.14286/5Overall Rating 2.14286/5rating 2.14286rating 2.14286rating 2.14286
Thomas C. on 06/23/2017
"Dedicated staff that work hard to make things right!!"
Heritage Hyundai gives excellent customer service and they genuinely wanted to make the customer feel satisfied.
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Tucson
Review Created: 06/23/2017 07:48 PM
"👍"
👍
Service Date: 06/17/2017
Review Created: 06/23/2017 06:27 PM
"."
clean waiting area with refreshments.
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 06/16/2017
Review Created: 06/23/2017 05:48 PM
"Wonderful atmosphere!"
So easy and quick to make an appointment, and they were very careful to thoroughly explain everything.
Vehicle: 2012 Hyundai Elantra
Vehicle: 2010 Hyundai Elantra
Review Created: 06/23/2017 05:36 PM
Carl O. on 06/23/2017
"Clear communication"
Although I was unwilling to pay ($1K+) for a full repair of my sunroof, my service adviser understood my reservations and was up-front about all my options.
Vehicle: 2011 Hyundai Genesis
Review Created: 06/23/2017 11:48 AM
Laura D. at Heritage Hyundai Towson responded on 06/23/2017

Thank you Carl for taking the time to review us! Heritage Hyundai Towson strives to provide an exceptional experience for all customers and it gives us great pleasure to know that your visit was a superior one. Your response is exemplary of why good customer service is an integral part of a company’s success. Thank you again for the wonderful feedback Carl.

Wayne H. on 06/22/2017
"Exellent"
none
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 06/19/2017
Review Created: 06/22/2017 10:22 AM
Laura D. at Heritage Hyundai Towson responded on 06/23/2017

Good morning Wayne! Thank you so much for your kind comments. Heritage Hyundai Towson is pleased to hear that your service experience with us was a great one! We welcome you to stay in touch and please feel free to contact us with any further service needs. Thank you again Wayne for the highly praised review.

Verified Customer ReScore Review on 06/21/2017
Recommended? Yes
Surecritic checkman logo Verified
"Concerns were addressed"
Someone from the Heritage team reached out to make sure my concerns were addressed.
Vehicle: 2006 Hyundai Tucson
Review Created: 06/21/2017 10:55 AM

"Quality work, service was lacking this time"
I spoke with managers about this, and they were very responsive. I also believe the work was done correctly. My issue was customer service. When I first made the appointment to bring my car in, the individual I spoke with did not check to see if they had the necessary parts for the job, and as a result had to order them, resulting in an additional day of the store holding my car. On the day the work was supposed to be done, part of the job was not completed, which resulted in yet another day of holding my car so that the requested work could be completed. On the day I was to pick up my car, I asked for pickup via shuttle. The individual I spoke with was not accommodating at all (she told me I needed to call for pickup once I arrived at the pickup location, even though I informed her I was arriving by train and thus could tell her the exact time of arrival). I did call once I arrived, and was told no shuttles were available, and that they would call me back within 5 minutes to give me an update on pickup. I never received a call, and after an hour made my own way to the service center via Uber. The managers were very accommodating once I told them about this, but it was very frustrating having to go through it in the first place.
Vehicle: 2006 Hyundai Tucson
Review Created: 06/21/2017 10:55 AM
John D. at Heritage Hyundai Towson responded on 06/21/2017

Hello Mr. Cox, Thanks once again for your business. We strive to make sure our customers are content and in your case fell short of that expectation. We will in the future make every effort to ensure you vehilce is done in a timely fashion. Sincerely, John Davis

Good afternoon,
Heritage Hyundai Towson would like to sincerely thank you for taking your time to give us a complimentary review.  Your input, and the feedback from all of our customers, is important to us and we always want to meet and exceed your expectations. We are glad we were able to address your concerns and sincerely apologize for your initial negative service experience. We will continue to strive to provide exceptional service in the future. Please do not hesitate to reach back out to us again with any questions or concerns regarding your vehicle. Thank you again and have a great day.

Good afternoon,
Heritage Hyundai Towson would like to sincerely thank you for taking your time to give us a complimentary review. Your input, and the feedback from all of our customers, is important to us and we always want to meet and exceed your expectations. We are glad we were able to address your concerns and sincerely apologize for your initial negative service experience. We will continue to strive to provide exceptional service in the future. Please do not hesitate to reach back out to us again with any questions or concerns regarding your vehicle. Thank you again and have a great day.

Rolonda W. on 06/21/2017
"Great Service "
I always get my car maintenance done at Heritage Hyundai Towson and they do a great job every time.
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Accent
Service Date: 06/16/2017
Review Created: 06/21/2017 09:14 AM
Laura D. at Heritage Hyundai Towson responded on 06/21/2017

Rolonda - Thank you for your encouraging review of Heritage Hyundai Towson. We are particularly grateful for any positive feedback, but a response like yours truly motivates the team. Without our customers we would not be in business and for that reason I wanted to personally thank you for sharing your satisfaction. If you would need any assistance towards future purchases and/or services, we would love to help! Thanks so much, Heritage Hyundai Towson.

William M. on 06/20/2017
"Excellent"
Prompt, courteous, & complete service.
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Accent
Review Created: 06/20/2017 03:57 PM
Laura D. at Heritage Hyundai Towson responded on 06/21/2017

Good morning William! Heritage Hyundai Towson would like to personally thank you for taking the time to write this extremely positive review.  We encourage you to ‘Like’ us on Facebook so you may catch our in-store specials. Thank you William, and be sure to visit us soon!

Sandra C. on 06/20/2017
"Customer Service."
Excellent service and a great staff. Love the shuttle service.
Vehicle: 2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
Review Created: 06/20/2017 02:59 PM
Laura D. at Heritage Hyundai Towson responded on 06/21/2017

Good morning Sandra. In response to your review, I want to take the time to thank you for praising our dealership. Heritage Hyundai Towson works extremely hard to ensure a satisfying visit for each and every customer and we take pride in the fact that you’ve provided us with exceptional positive feedback. Please don’t hesitate to call or stop in anytime should you need any further services.  Thank you again Sandra and have a great day!

Verified Customer on 06/20/2017
"Great Customer Service"
Whether or not you wait for you car - the service representative keeps you updated on the status of your car.
Vehicle: 2011 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 06/13/2017
Review Created: 06/20/2017 09:52 AM
Laura D. at Heritage Hyundai Towson responded on 06/20/2017

Thanks for the positive feedback! It was our pleasure servicing your Sonata and we would be happy to help with any future vehicle needs. We encourage you to ‘Like’ us on Facebook to stay abreast of news and monthly service specials as it would be great to see you again soon. Heritage Hyundai Towson would like to genuinely thank you for taking your time to share your experiences with us. Happy driving!

Deborah B. on 06/20/2017
"Friendly service department and good value for what I get, but is my vehicle being shortchanged?"
I didn't give the service experience a "5" for the following reasons. (This isn't really a complaint, but questioning the lack of explanation when I question the service manager why the cost is lower than the estimate I receive when scheduling the appointment.). I usually ask for the standard scheduled maintenance service based on the current mileage when I schedule my appointment online. The estimate is always around $160, but most of my service bills are only $65-$70. All I seem to get is an oil change, tire rotation if I request it and they seem to be on top of any recall work that is needed. The service department is always so busy that it's my impression they perform only the minimum service needed to get by. I'm never told that I don't need the other scheduled maintenance services, I just get what I get. They are saving me money, but am I not getting the scheduled maintenance that my vehicle needs? They never seem to answer that question, so it is a bit puzzling to me. Maybe I'm not asking the right questions...?
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 06/14/2017
Review Created: 06/20/2017 06:43 AM

Deborah,
Heritage Hyundai Towson would like to sincerely thank you for taking your time to give us a complimentary review. Your input, and the feedback from all of our customers, is important to us and we always want to meet and exceed your expectations. If you have any further questions or vehicle concerns please do not hesitate to contact us. If you would like to speak directly with our service manager, Matt Grubb, he would be happy to talk with you. He can be reached directly at 443-846-0815.
Thank you again Deborah.

Donald B. on 06/19/2017
"Great Service"
Fair pricing
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Genesis Co
Service Date: 06/13/2017
Review Created: 06/19/2017 01:42 PM
Laura D. at Heritage Hyundai Towson responded on 06/20/2017

Good morning Donald! Thank you so much for your kind comments. Heritage Hyundai Towson is pleased to hear that your service experience with us was a great one! We welcome you to stay in touch and please feel free to contact us with any further service needs. Thank you again Donald for the highly praised review.

Sonya L. on 06/19/2017
"Quick service and people here are friendly"
Wonderful
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 06/14/2017
Review Created: 06/19/2017 01:07 PM
Laura D. at Heritage Hyundai Towson responded on 06/20/2017

Sonya - Thank you for your encouraging review of Heritage Hyundai Towson. We are particularly grateful for any positive feedback, but a response like yours truly motivates the team. Without our customers we would not be in business and for that reason I wanted to personally thank you for sharing your satisfaction. If you would need any assistance towards future purchases and/or services, we would love to help! Thanks so much, Heritage Hyundai Towson.

Verified Customer on 06/16/2017
"They do the job!"
Friendly and knowledgeable staff. Never had any problems, always got my Sonata in and out timely.
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 06/10/2017
Review Created: 06/16/2017 05:07 PM
Laura D. at Heritage Hyundai Towson responded on 06/19/2017

Good morning! In response to your review, I want to take the time to thank you for praising Heritage Hyundai Towson. We are particularly grateful for any positive feedback, but a response like yours truly motivates our team to achieve superior customer satisfaction. We encourage you to ‘Like’ us on Facebook so you may catch any upcoming in-store specials, should they fit any future needs. Thank you again and be sure to stop by soon!

Florita J. on 06/16/2017
"john help me for my car services. "
highly recommended. if my friend needs some car services, i am sure i will let them know about Heritage Hyundai Towson.
Vehicle: 2011 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 06/02/2017
Review Created: 06/16/2017 12:58 PM
Laura D. at Heritage Hyundai Towson responded on 06/19/2017

Hi Florita. We are glad to hear that you were happy with John’s service - that kind of feedback can go a long way. Heritage Hyundai Towson appreciates your considerate review, and we really appreciate you sharing your personal experience with us. If you should need any further assistance with a future vehicle purchase and/or service, we would love to help. Thanks so much, Heritage Hyundai Towson.

Jihad W. on 06/15/2017
"Great service "
I love Towson heritage
Service Date: 06/12/2017
Review Created: 06/15/2017 10:22 AM
Laura D. at Heritage Hyundai Towson responded on 06/15/2017

Jihad, thank you for your complimentary feedback of Heritage Hyundai Towson.  We genuinely appreciate your business and thorough review.  Please remember that should you be in search of a new vehicle in the future, or require any regular vehicle maintenance, we would love to welcome you back for another visit.  Thanks again for taking the time to review us!

Edward G. on 06/15/2017
"awesome friendly "
I had a great experience with the staff is also friendly they helped me with all my questions and helped me to get a new car me and my wife is very happy
Service Date: 06/10/2017
Review Created: 06/15/2017 08:42 AM
Laura D. at Heritage Hyundai Towson responded on 06/15/2017

Thank you Edward for taking the time to send us a positive review. We love that you had a memorable experience here at Heritage Hyundai Towson and we sincerely appreciate you sharing your experience with us. We would love to welcome you back for any future purchase/service needs, as we are always here to help! Thank you again and we hope you have a great day.

Jerry W. on 06/14/2017
"They have always been very accommodating to me on short notice for appointments."
Heritage has been a pleasure to deal with. I really enjoy my Hyundai Sonota, and have only had one complaint about the car. That had to do with a plastic fastener on the electric panel for seat movement which has broken twice, and it was expensive to repair the second time because the car was out of warranty
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 06/09/2017
Review Created: 06/14/2017 04:26 PM
Laura D. at Heritage Hyundai Towson responded on 06/15/2017

Jerry, thank you for your complimentary feedback of Heritage Hyundai Towson.  We genuinely appreciate your business and thorough review.  If you would like to speak further about the experience, or have any other questions you have about your vehicle, our Service Manager, Matthew Grubb, would be happy to address your concerns. He can be reached at 443-846-0815 or mgrubb@mileone.com. Thank you again for the feedback!