Manya S. on 06/21/2017
"very convenient location "
excellent work
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Review Created: 06/21/2017 07:32 AM
JD K., Service Manager at Hiley Hyundai responded on 06/23/2017

Good afternoon Manya.  Thank you for the "excellent" remarks.
I appreciate you taking the time to complete our survey.  Client feedback is very important to us, as we continue to grow and make every effort to provide an Excellent Client Experience.  We look forward to exceeding your service needs for many years to come.

Charles B. on 06/21/2017
"Recall to inspect seatbelts."
Comfortable waiting area and prompt service.
Vehicle: 2012 Hyundai Sonata
Review Created: 06/21/2017 05:29 AM
JD K., Service Manager at Hiley Hyundai responded on 06/23/2017

Good afternoon Charles.  We appreciate you choosing Hiley Hyundai for your service needs.

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey.  Client feedback is very important to us, as we continue to grow and make every effort to provide an Excellent Client Experience.  We look forward to exceeding your service needs for many years to come.

Wilbert W. on 06/20/2017
"Immediate assistance upon arrival!"
My car was ready on the same day at the time that they said it would be completed.
Review Created: 06/20/2017 01:32 PM
JD K., Service Manager at Hiley Hyundai responded on 06/23/2017

Good afternoon Wilbert.  Happy to hear that our service department kept its promise to you!

Mike R. on 06/20/2017
"recall"
very quick and courteous.
Vehicle: 2012 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 06/09/2017
Review Created: 06/20/2017 05:51 AM
JD K., Service Manager at Hiley Hyundai responded on 06/22/2017

Good evening Mike.   I would like to personally thank you for taking the time to complete our survey.  Client feedback is very important to us, as we continue to grow and make every effort to provide an Excellent Client Experience.  We look forward to exceeding your service needs for many years to come.

Craig H. on 06/19/2017
"Good Job done"
Did a good job in a timely manner
Service Date: 06/12/2017
Review Created: 06/19/2017 05:30 AM
JD K., Service Manager at Hiley Hyundai responded on 06/22/2017

Good afternoon Craig.  We appreciate the kind words.

Jerry H. on 06/18/2017
"Friendly people"
I was very satisfied
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 05/26/2017
Review Created: 06/18/2017 03:28 PM
JD K., Service Manager at Hiley Hyundai responded on 06/21/2017

Good afternoon Jerry.  I'm happy to hear that you were very satisfied with your service visit.

Paul P. on 06/17/2017
"Hiley Hyundai Service"
My vehicle was checked in and taken back quickly. 1 1/2 hours later i drove out with a properly serviced and clean car. Hiley Hyundai has always provided me with great service.
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Service Date: 06/12/2017
Review Created: 06/17/2017 04:39 PM
JD K., Service Manager at Hiley Hyundai responded on 06/19/2017

Good afternoon Paul.   Happy to hear that we continue to provide great service.

Jack J. on 06/16/2017
"The people"
I had a great experience the service writer was awesome
Vehicle: 2008 Hyundai Veracruz
Service Date: 05/29/2017
Review Created: 06/16/2017 08:09 AM
JD K., Service Manager at Hiley Hyundai responded on 06/17/2017

Good morning Jack.  I'm happy to hear you had such a great experience.  Thank you for the client feedback.

Edward D. on 06/15/2017
"Great service"
The service department was very helpful and the car was cleaned after service. I would recommend Hiley's service department
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Service Date: 06/13/2017
Review Created: 06/15/2017 11:07 AM
JD K., Service Manager at Hiley Hyundai responded on 06/17/2017

Good morning Edward.  I would like to personally thank you for taking the time to complete our survey.  Client feedback is very important to us, as we continue to grow and make every effort to provide an Excellent Client Experience

Manuel S. on 06/14/2017
"Great Service "
I would highly recommend Hiley Hyundai for all your Hyundai automobile service.
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Elantra
Review Created: 06/14/2017 12:21 PM
JD K., Service Manager at Hiley Hyundai responded on 06/16/2017

Good afternoon Manuel.  We certainly appreciate the recommendation.

Kyndal M. on 06/13/2017
"Awesome service "
Best car dealership around!
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 06/07/2017
Review Created: 06/13/2017 10:32 PM
JD K., Service Manager at Hiley Hyundai responded on 06/16/2017

Good morning Kyndal.  I couldn't ask for a better survey response!

Marie Z. on 06/13/2017
"Friendly and, to date, honest service. I also appreciate the vaccuuming and washing of my car. Nice bonus. Thanks."
It is satisfying to know that I can depend on Hyundai"s Service dept. to keep my car running properly. Thanks, and please keep it up.
Vehicle: 2012 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 05/25/2017
Review Created: 06/13/2017 04:00 PM
JD K., Service Manager at Hiley Hyundai responded on 06/16/2017

Good morning Marie.  I'm very happy to hear that you continue to be pleased with the service you received at Hiley Hyundai.

Dale G. ReScore Review on 06/13/2017
Recommended? Yes
Surecritic checkman logo Verified
"EXCELLENT SERVICE WRITER"
hILEY SERVICE WRITER 'MARY" IS EXCELLENT'
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Elantra
Review Created: 06/13/2017 01:53 PM

"Poor management"
read my comments
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Elantra
Review Created: 06/13/2017 01:53 PM
JD K., Service Manager at Hiley Hyundai responded on 06/13/2017

Good afternoon.

Thank you very much for your time on the phone today.  I appreciate your feedback and Mary and I value your business.

Verified Customer on 06/13/2017
"Friendly & Fast service!"
I have always been pleased with my services and time at this dealership. Courteous and great timing.
Vehicle: 2011 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 05/25/2017
Review Created: 06/13/2017 10:43 AM
JOHN A. on 06/12/2017
"Service "
Review Created: 06/12/2017 01:29 AM
JD K., Service Manager at Hiley Hyundai responded on 06/12/2017

Good afternoon John.  I would like to personally thank you for taking the time to complete our survey.  Client feedback is very important to us, as we continue to grow and make every effort to provide an Excellent Client Experience

James D. on 06/09/2017
"Service on Santa Fe"
Great Service and employees
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Service Date: 06/03/2017
Review Created: 06/09/2017 07:30 PM
JD K., Service Manager at Hiley Hyundai responded on 06/10/2017

Good afternoon James.  We appreciate the kind words.

Fleather A. on 06/09/2017
"Excellent "
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 05/17/2017
Review Created: 06/09/2017 10:42 AM
JD K., Service Manager at Hiley Hyundai responded on 06/10/2017

Good afternoon Fleather.  I would like to personally thank you for taking the time to complete our survey.  Client feedback is very important to us, as we continue to grow and make every effort to provide an Excellent Client Experience.  We look forward to exceeding your service needs for many years to come.

Verified Customer on 06/08/2017
"Service"
timely service; courteous staff; clean waiting area; no added on expenses or surprises
Review Created: 06/08/2017 11:19 AM
JD K., Service Manager at Hiley Hyundai responded on 06/08/2017

Good afternoon.  Our goal is to provide excellent service with no surprises.  We appreciate your kind words in recognizing our efforts.

Verified Customer on 06/08/2017
"Everything and everyone "
Excellent care, thank you!
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Review Created: 06/08/2017 11:15 AM
JD K., Service Manager at Hiley Hyundai responded on 06/08/2017

Good afternoon.  We strive for Excellence, so thank you for the positive feedback.

We appreciate you taking the time to complete our survey.  Client feedback is very important to us, as we continue to grow and make every effort to provide an Excellent Client Experience.  We look forward to exceeding your service needs for many years to come.

Jacci A. on 06/08/2017
"Great place"
Would recommend
Review Created: 06/08/2017 10:53 AM
JD K., Service Manager at Hiley Hyundai responded on 06/08/2017

Good afternoon Jacci.  I would like to personally thank you for taking the time to complete our survey.  Client feedback is very important to us, as we continue to grow and make every effort to provide an Excellent Client Experience