Hinshaw's Honda

Rabbi G. on 09/11/2017
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Terrible Customer Service"
Took my vehicle into Hinshaw Honda for SRS light. Was not greeted by anyone except the service manager Steve. Stood around for awhile, during which time the service writer Mike Sands assisted a customer that had arrived after me.

I found that to be rude and was appalled that he proceeded to work on the customers car right there in the drive. Did not write him up, call a trained professional skilled mechanic out to assist, or send the vehicle back to the mechanics. Mike Sands appeared to self diagnose the vehicle and work on it while a line grew of behind me of yet more customers waiting for service. Very unprofessional and scary if you think about it. A guy with no mechanical training, diagnosing and "fixing" a vehicle at a dealership, whose only experience with cars is writing them up to be serviced by real mechanics.

When Mike Sands finally got around to "assisting me", I received no greeting, he was not even the faintest bit friendly and told me it would be 3 hours before someone could come and pull the SRS code on my vehicle. At this point I was so disgusted at my treatment that I left without having the SRS code checked. The code could have been pulled 10 times over or more in the time I was left standing there.
Service Date: 09/11/2017
Review Created: 09/11/2017 11:54 PM
Bob F. on 05/12/2017
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Nice Dealership, Nice People"
Garry made the whole purchase easy. Great service, very knowledgeable.
Service Date: 05/01/2017