Honest-1 Auto Care

Overall Rating 4.41/5Overall Rating 4.41/5Overall Rating 4.41/5Overall Rating 4.41/5rating 4.41

Shane P. on 05/27/2017
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Appointment cancelled without notification "
Made an appointment for an alignment the day prior, took the day off of work, showed up 15 minutes early to check in only for them to tell me that there wasn't an alignment technician available. Taking my business elsewhere.
Service Date: 05/27/2017
Review Created: 05/27/2017 01:44 PM
Doug M. on 04/25/2016
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Not Ever!!! "
Took my jeep patriot in for repair, check engine light on. I had already checked to code with my code reader. Code was for emission system. First was quoted $106 for diagnosis. Was called later and advised that I needed to purchase an "Evap Package" for $358 and that would cover diagnosis and testing of all sensors and repair and drive time to be sure code was cleared. (price did not include parts) Was called up the following work day and told the wires for the sensor in the fuel tank were chewed threw and the tank would need to be removed for repair. $890. I told them to stop work, paid the $106, plus hazardous materials fee, plus shop supplies. Took my vehicle home. Jacked up the back. Unhooked the wire. Uncliped it from the frame. Repaired the one wire that was chewed threw. Hooked it back up. Started the jeep. Check engine light automatically cleared. One half hour total time. Why do I think I was being cheated? I wouldn't recommend them even to someone I did not like. 4/25/16
Service Date: 04/25/2016
Review Created: 04/25/2016 06:00 PM
STEVEN G. on 04/25/2016
"I screwed myself?!!?!?!?"
Yes I did- and Honest-One didn't stop helping me see they are a team with integrity, skill and honesty.
- during a simple oil change & vehicle inspection they really found a screw sticking in my tire. The oil change & inspection completed was fast, and they were serious.
So I had to point out that I had screwed myself ... And I barely got a smile!
And so I was able to go to. A Les Schwab less than a quarter of a mile away pulled the little thing out and I'm driving around fine. All thanks to the Honest AND POLITE people at Honest One Gresham.
Steven G
Vehicle: Honda Accord
Service Date: 04/23/2016
Review Created: 04/25/2016 06:30 AM
Matthew D. on 04/24/2016
"very good specials"
scheduled an appointment, dropped off car , took a couple of hours. No hard sell to buy other services
Vehicle: Toyota 4Runner
Service Date: 04/19/2016
Review Created: 04/24/2016 09:32 AM
CRYSTAL T. on 04/23/2016
"Awesome Service "
Treat you like family and treat your car as a whole
Vehicle: Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 04/22/2016
Review Created: 04/23/2016 11:22 PM
KELLI C. on 04/23/2016
"Car was brought in for a prebuy inspection. Mechanic was great and warned me not to buy due to physical damages that were very serious. He did this free of charge."
I highly recommend this company. They are very honest.
Vehicle: Toyota Prius
Service Date: 04/21/2016
Review Created: 04/23/2016 02:04 PM
COREY S. on 04/18/2016
"Make a phone call !!!"
On Thurs, night I called and made an appt, foe Saturday to bring my wife's 2005 Nissan in for an Oil change and to have the Headlights polished. The gentleman on the phone said no problem and I made arrangements to drop off the vehicle that Friday night. We had a bust family day planned, so when we got the call around 1 pm that the Car was done it still took us a couple hours to go get the car. When I arrived the first thing I noticed was the Headlight had not been touched. WTF !! When I went inside and asked, were the Headlights forgotten about ?? I was told that they saw the note on their work order saying " LIGHTS " but had no idea as what to do. PICK UP A PHONE AND MAKE A PHONE CALL !!!!
Vehicle: Nissan Altima
Service Date: 04/16/2016
Review Created: 04/18/2016 09:34 AM
Donna T. on 04/14/2016
Donna said this business provided her with a good experience and they took care of her.
Vehicle: Oldsmobile Achieva
Service Date: 04/11/2016
Review Created: 04/14/2016
Eric K. on 04/14/2016
Eric said he had a good visit at this business.
Vehicle: Lexus IS 250
Service Date: 04/11/2016
Review Created: 04/14/2016
Ron P. on 04/13/2016
"Great service and care for quality!! "
I was given options and discussed pros and cons. I selected the option that made the most sense to my situation and time. Great staff. I trust the team!! Ron
Vehicle: Toyota Camry Solara
Service Date: 04/04/2016
Review Created: 04/13/2016 08:29 AM
Charles H. on 04/12/2016
Charles said he was satisfied with the service from the business.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Silverado
Service Date: 04/07/2016
Review Created: 04/12/2016
Marci R. on 04/09/2016
Marci said this business is extremely friendly. They go above and beyond to make sure customers are satisfied. This facility has always been dependable for her.
Vehicle: Kia Borrego
Service Date: 04/05/2016
Review Created: 04/09/2016
JOHN C. on 04/08/2016
"Great service and great front desk"
again , great service and a friendly front desk
Vehicle: Volkswagen Jetta
Service Date: 04/06/2016
Review Created: 04/08/2016 10:58 AM
James S. on 04/08/2016
James said he was just briefly at the business and nothing really happened and he does not have a big opinion.
Vehicle: Toyota Corolla
Service Date: 04/04/2016
Review Created: 04/08/2016
Tyler H. on 04/07/2016
Tyler said the service he received from this business was average.
Vehicle: Jeep Wrangler
Service Date: 03/31/2016
Review Created: 04/07/2016
Kim H. on 04/04/2016
Kim said the customer service is really good. They are always personable. The facility is clean and she has not been hit with any additional charges prior to her knowledge. They are really good at helping her get options for saving money, which is unusual for mechanics to do. She appreciates their business.
Vehicle: Jeep Grand Cherokee
Service Date: 03/03/2016
Review Created: 04/04/2016
Patricia M. on 04/04/2016
Patricia said she had some concerns when she went in but the office manager was friendly, inspired confidence and helped tremendously. The mechanic did not try to pressure sell to her and she really appreciated that.
Vehicle: Honda Civic
Service Date: 03/30/2016
Review Created: 04/04/2016
Barbra B. on 03/18/2016
Barbra said the business did a good job. They are friendly, they do what they say they will do and in the time they say they will do it in.
Vehicle: Toyota Camry
Service Date: 03/08/2016
Review Created: 03/18/2016
Cassandra M. on 03/18/2016
Cassandra said this business did a good job.
Vehicle: Kia Sportage
Service Date: 03/08/2016
Review Created: 03/18/2016
Hayden J. on 03/17/2016
Hayden said he gets good service.
Vehicle: Ford Taurus