PAUL B. on 08/13/2017
"Top Quilty in customer service"
New clutch for my transmission

I spent 20 years in the U.S. Military. Use that to judge how I evaluate other people and the place of business I do business with. It was the last weekend of summer break. I promised my son a day at Disney. Mid way down in a region I was not familiar with and had no way of knowing who was reputable or a crock, I lucked up and found Honest 1 Auto Care. Not only did they arrange for towing but they helped me find accommodations for my son and I as well. On top of this they shuttled us to from these accommodations. Realizing I was not in a potion to stay in Daytona for days on end they pushed the seclude and themselves to render excellent service so I would not be on the hook for hundreds of dollars in hotel fees in addition to a new clutch for my transmission.

Their work was conducted promptly, professionally, and everything was explained before hand and as information changed once a technician was able to see inside the transmission. In my case the original diagnostic was spot on (supporting their professional expertise) BUT they still took the time to tell me this.

My first reaction when I dropped my transmission was to tell my son, an 11 year old boy who waited patiently all summer, Disney is off. But Honest 1 Auto Care's quick action made lemonade out of my lemons and allowed me to go back to that child and tell him due the the fast, accurate, and reasonable priced services I received I would be able to fulfill that child dreams of a magic day in the sun no matter the obstacles due to Honest 1 Auto Cares PROFESSIONAL services.

Vehicle: Ford Ranger
Service Date: 08/11/2017
Review Created: 08/13/2017 07:38 AM
ROBERT C. on 08/04/2017
"Good service"
Sometimes when you use a Groupon the vendor makes you feel like you just use the Groupon. Not here I felt the treatment was very good and the service very professional. I've purchased 6 or changes through ground for these folks here at the shop and will continue to do so as long as they're available. I recommend them to everybody.
Vehicle: Hyundai Elantra
Review Created: 08/04/2017 08:46 AM
Jose R. on 08/04/2017
Jose said he has never had any issues with the service.
Vehicle: Mercedes-Benz C300
Yvonne M. on 08/04/2017
Yvonne said she has been to this business several times. They've been right on time. The job was done well and they get her right in. They do a good job. It was great.
Vehicle: Volkswagen Golf GTI
Service Date: 07/31/2017
Bobby P. on 08/04/2017
Bobby said this business was excellent.
Vehicle: BMW 3 Series
Service Date: 08/02/2017
JOHN G. on 08/02/2017
"Another Honest job"
Went in to have the brakes checked and left with several problems fixed and advice on future needs. Wow, what service.
Vehicle: Chrysler Crossfire
Service Date: 08/02/2017
Review Created: 08/02/2017 08:18 PM
JOHN G. on 08/01/2017
"HONEST IS NOT JUST IN THE TITLE. "
First time customer, will not be the last. Enjoyed the customer service, repair cost statement at the beginning and the total honesty. Work done on time with a guarantee, cant beat that.
Vehicle: Dodge Pickup
Review Created: 08/01/2017 08:19 PM
JIM V. on 07/31/2017
"Live up to their name"
Fast friendly service at a fair price. Being out of town couldn't be more pleased with the quick service.
Vehicle: Volkswagen Routan
Service Date: 07/31/2017
Review Created: 07/31/2017 08:35 PM
CASSANDRA P. on 07/30/2017
"They are my regular mechanic and do a good job."
There is different people there this time. They were friendly though.
Vehicle: Honda Civic Si
Service Date: 07/29/2017
Review Created: 07/30/2017 03:17 AM
CHARLOTTE L. on 07/22/2017
"Great service and friendly staff"
The staff is knowledgeable and their work is thorough. Complimentary transportation is very helpful.
Vehicle: Cadillac Seville
Service Date: 07/21/2017
Review Created: 07/22/2017 09:18 AM
Tibor T. on 07/22/2017
Tibor said he has used this business a number of times and he is satisfied. They are nice. They provide very good and trustworthy service.
Vehicle: BMW 3 Series
Service Date: 07/21/2017
Review Created: 07/22/2017
RICHARD L. on 07/21/2017
"Needed Brakes"
I dropped our car off at 8am, had a response back on the issues by 9am and picked the repaired car up by noon. Price was reasonalbe for the work and it all worked well
Vehicle: Ford Escape
Service Date: 07/20/2017
Review Created: 07/21/2017 01:07 PM
Joseph G. on 07/21/2017
Joseph said the staff was fantastic, polite, honest, and they did not overcharge. They fixed his vehicle right away and everything worked out good. Their prices were right.
Vehicle: Chrysler Sebring
Service Date: 07/01/2017
Review Created: 07/21/2017
Ida A. on 07/19/2017
Ida said this business fixed her vehicle when others couldn't. They always do a great job every time she goes there.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Camaro
Service Date: 07/18/2017
Review Created: 07/19/2017
MICHAEL M. on 07/15/2017
"Disenchantment"
First of all, went in with self diagnosis of bad starter. Left the truck overnight. Next morning, get a call "We don't know what's wrong. I can put it on the diagnostic machine and definitely tell what it is." For $90! I REPLY, "Ok, as long as you can guarantee finding the problem." Next hour I get a call that my truck needs a new starter. We can do it for $660.00! Are you Nuts!?! Well, I can get it down to $490.00. Are you still nuts?!? I can get a starter for $150 at Autozone, and have it off and on in 20 minutes. How do you justify the cost? Their reply:"Well, the cheapest starter we can find is $247.00 plus 2 hours labor. But I'm cutting you a break on the diagnostic cost." Really, after I TOLD YOU WHAT WAS WRONG WITH IT? What A JOKE! I didn't have them fix my truck. I paid $93.00 for a diagnostic test that I didn't need, This place is a JOKE!
Vehicle: Chevrolet Silverado
Review Created: 07/15/2017 03:56 AM
Connie B. on 07/15/2017
Connie said this business was quick. They were trustworthy and honest. She said she likes their attitude.
Vehicle: Toyota RAV4
Review Created: 07/15/2017
Leonid M. on 07/14/2017
Leonid said he would recommend the business.
Vehicle: Honda Accord Sdn
Service Date: 07/13/2017
Review Created: 07/14/2017
DEBORAH W. on 07/13/2017
"Awesome Service"
Honest 1 Auto Care provided great service for my vehicle at reasonable prices. Connie and Mike made me feel welcome and appreciated. As I have recently moved to the Daytona Beach area, I needed a new shop to service my vehicle. I will not be going anywhere else but to Honest 1! Great experience.
Vehicle: Toyota Sienna
Service Date: 07/11/2017
Review Created: 07/13/2017 12:58 PM
HOLLE P. on 07/10/2017
"Reasonable Prices - Not Great Customer Service"
They got the job done and are very reasonably priced, but man customer service was dry as can be. First time I came here a few months ago they were over the top friendly...this time I handed my keys over and picked them up with hardly any interaction or feedback on the condition of my car. Guess that means nothing was wrong? I am also wondering if manager changed or something, cause it was really day and night difference. Not sure if I will go out of my way to go back again.
Vehicle: Buick Encore
Review Created: 07/10/2017 09:51 AM
LISA B. on 07/09/2017
"Lisa Bush"
The atmosphere, friendly people and fast service
Vehicle: Ford Explorer Sport Trac