Horizon Ford

Overall Rating 4.02/5Overall Rating 4.02/5Overall Rating 4.02/5Overall Rating 4.02/5rating 4.02

Latest Review over 1 year ago

I.C C. on 02/24/2016
"Out The Door"
Dishonest Sale Associates Mgrs and frankly company...
They will not Honor deals r there own words. They will raise prices and make you believe you are getting a deal on vehicles that been sitting for yrs.
Test Drive several times before signing anything also get everthing in writing!!!!
They will lie about the price they gave you and Might just sell u a lemon are truck may not start at all. Had the worst experience and i came paying cash and still not willing To neg. Also after trying to test drive it wouldnt start gave me some excuse them test drove seemed great then talked about price in the middle of deal i see truck with smoke coming from hood and oil leak. All bad. The fact they said we got you and your family and five minutes later i would of been stuck with a " new vehicle" in shop and paying $400 out of pocket.. Smh Do not recommend for any Mothers are Familys take business else where.. They are not honorable to reliable and set prices .. Just a Sale of over priced damages vehicles with a quick fix with no Respect for Familys and RELIABLE TRUCKS.
Sales Date: 02/23/2016
Review Created: 02/24/2016 06:12 PM
Don M. on 12/10/2015
Verified badge inactive Verified
"dishonest dealership from top down"
After being told we had been financed for a used vehicle from these guys, we were called back and told that the vehicle we were interested in had not passed safety inspection and was going to be sent to auction. I was bummed but understood. Two weeks later I find the very same vehicle back on Autotrader for sale from them. I called to ask what the deal was and was transfered to the sales manager, Daniel. He told me that indeed the vehicle had not passed safety and was going to aution. When I asked him why it was then relisted on autotrader, he could only say that it must have been a mistake, yet the vehicle remained on autotrader. One of two things here folks, either they are trying to sell this vehicle they know did not pass safety(as Iwas told), or they flat out lied to me and did not want to sell me this vehicle. Dishonest no matter how you look at it. Be careful when dealing with these guys!
Sales Date: 11/28/2015
Review Created: 12/10/2015 08:13 AM
Don M. on 12/04/2015
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Dishonest Business. Must have perfect credit to buy here, even thought they advertise differently!"
I am a 30 year Army Veteran and a deployment to Iraq a few years back caused some financial hardship for my Wife and I, so after struggling for many months we were forced to file bankruptcy. We are 3 years into our bankruptcy and in dire need of a vehicle to replace our aging Mini Van. We were attracted to an add of a 2009 GMC Acadia that was posted in Autotrader at Horizon Ford, but there were no pictures posted on autotrader. I called Horizon and talked to Corey. Corey told me that the vehicle had just been taking in and was out to safety and that they would post pictures after it passed safety and got back to the lot. I explained to Corey our financial situation and he told me that they have worked with people in similar situations, so I filled out the credit app and sent it in. A few days later Dave called me to let me know they had found a lending institution that would finance the vehicle for me. My wife and I were very excited as we had been looking for the perfect vehicle for a couple of months and felt this was it. Dave did tell me that the vehicle had not made it back from safety yet and he was going to call and see if they could put a rush to get it done and back so we could get down there and get the financing completed. A couple of days passed and I got a call from Corey saying that they had not been able to find a bank that would finance us because of our bankruptcy. I asked him if he had talked to Dave, thinking maybe he had been off for a couple of days, and he said no. I told him that Dave had told us he had found a bank, so Corey said he would talk to Dave and call me back. The next day I got a call from Dave and he told me that the vehicle had not passed safety and that they were no longer selling the vehicle but sending it to auction. My wife and I were devastated, but understood. My wife and I were able to find another vehicle that fit our needs, but was not everything we were hoping to get with the Acadia. A couple of days later we noticed that the vehicle was still on Autotrader and there were now pictures of the vehicle. I called to talk to Dave and ask him about this. He connected me to the Sales Manager Daniel and he told me that the vehicle was still going to auction and was not for sale. I asked him why it was still on autotrader and he told me that it must have not been taken off yet. When I asked him if they intended to sell this vehicle at action, why would they bother taking pictures of the vehicle and put them on autotrader. He could only say that the vehicle had issues and was not for sale and going to auction. The vehicle is still posted for sale on autotrader. They are obviously still trying to sell it, so they are either trying to sell a vehicle they know "has issues and would not pass safety" as they told me, or they just did not want to sell it someone with bad credit, even after Dave had told me they had found someone to finance us. Either way they are a very dishonest business and I recommend everyone stay away!!!!
Sales Date: 11/28/2015
Review Created: 12/04/2015 05:06 PM
cemone and gloria c. on 08/02/2015
"finance department daniel"
I recently went in and purchased a car at horizon ford after being sooooo disappointed with car pros in Renton. Daniel helped us and made up for the horrible service we experienced at car pros. He promised he would take care of us and he went over and beyond. I would highly recommend you going to see Daniel and he will do you right. I would not recommend dealing with Roberto.
Review Created: 08/02/2015 08:32 AM
Kami P. on 07/21/2015
"Daniel was awesome!"
Would I recommend them YES! I had to buy new tires for my 09 GMC ACADIA I just had bought. I sent the receipts in for review to reimburse. Daniel was kind, prompt, and reimbursed me even more to help with a power steering problem. Every interaction was easy and no stress. Thank you Horizon Ford!!
Sales Date: 07/21/2015
Review Created: 07/21/2015 08:53 PM
Kendra V. on 01/23/2015
"bad customer service"
Went in to get my car refinanced ad they said they could get me a lower payment. I filled out the paper work for it and then they sent me home so i would not be waiting to hear back from bank. Well its been over a month since i went in and still have not heard anything and i have called them emailed them and no reply or answer. I do not recommended them to anyone.
Sales Date: 01/02/2015
Review Created: 01/23/2015 09:27 PM
ray b. on 12/03/2014
Verified badge inactive Verified
"i feel like they dont care"
I was told after they figured out the problem with my F250 power stroke the camshaft sensor was back east in a warehouse and it would take 3 days to get the part and my pickup will not be ready until 12-8-14 I called Horizon Fords parts department and they had 4 of the sensors in stock. Mmmmmmmm 3 days to get the part from the front parts counter to the service department, I called my service advisor and told him his parts department had the part. Its still going to take them 3 days to install the part. What the run-a round I have gotten from the service department.
Service Date: 12/03/2014
Review Created: 12/03/2014 04:45 PM
DON D. on 11/11/2014
"oil change"
Serviced in a reasonable amount of time, waiting area was adequate, but coffee could use some attention. Thank you to Michael Rothschild!
Service Date: 10/31/2014
Review Created: 11/11/2014 09:44 AM
Toni Z. at Horizon Ford responded on 11/13/2014

Thank you, Don. We will have fresh coffee next time!! :)

OLGA R. on 10/31/2014
"Fast turn around"
Thank for going out of your way to help me.
Vehicle: FORD ESCAPE
Service Date: 10/30/2014
Review Created: 10/31/2014 02:23 PM
Toni Z. at Horizon Ford responded on 10/31/2014

Thank you, Olga! We appreciate you! We look forward to working with you again in the future!! :)

DONALD L. on 10/28/2014
"I hate waiting so long "
After almost 3 hours I went to check on my car (I was told 2-2.5 hrs for warranty recall work). It was sitting out in the lot bi asked when they were planning in telling me it was done. They said it had just been finished. It kind of irked me I had to find it. However I have to say that it was nice to sit in the waiting room with wifi and a comfortable table.
Vehicle: FORD ESCAPE
Service Date: 10/27/2014
Review Created: 10/28/2014 05:12 PM
BRYAN H. on 10/23/2014
"Tip Top"
The guy @ Horizon really treated me like I was a person, and cared about my concerns.
over all I had a great experience!!
Sales Date: 10/22/2014
Review Created: 10/23/2014 11:21 AM
Toni Z. at Horizon Ford responded on 10/23/2014

Thank you Brian! We appreciate your business!! We look forward to working with you again in the future :)

JUANA J. on 10/15/2014
"Technicians, management and advisors rock!"
Awesome service overall. My recent concerns were addressed and my car feels better than i even expected it to. I have an older car and understand issues are difficult to diagnose. I feel completely confident that my car is in great hands when i take it in.
Every visit is accompanied by great customer service and work is done in a timely manner. Oh and the cost is always clearly provided.
I plan on going there for the life of my car.
Vehicle: FORD FOCUS
Service Date: 10/09/2014
Review Created: 10/15/2014 12:08 AM
TAMMY H. on 10/05/2014
"Good and friendly service"
Nice comfy couch to sit and wait...
Vehicle: FORD FOCUS
Service Date: 09/26/2014
Review Created: 10/05/2014 06:05 PM
Toni Z. at Horizon Ford responded on 10/06/2014

Thank you, Tammy!! Glad you were able to wait in comfort :)

VIRGINA S. on 10/03/2014
"Great Service Dept"
Charles was really great. Answered all my questions and took good care of my car
Vehicle: FORD FUSION
Service Date: 10/02/2014
Review Created: 10/03/2014 03:41 PM
Toni Z. at Horizon Ford responded on 10/03/2014

Thank you, Virgina. We will be sure to give Charles a pat on the back!! We aprecpate your business!!! :)

JOANN J. on 10/03/2014
"Excellent Service Department"
Very knowledgable service advisors. Received excellent service on my 2002 Ford Explorer replacing the fuel pump assembly and fuel filter.
Vehicle: FORD EXPLORER
Service Date: 09/30/2014
Review Created: 10/03/2014 02:03 PM
Toni Z. at Horizon Ford responded on 10/03/2014

Thank you, Joann!! Glad we were able to help you! We look forward to working with you again in the future :)

MARK Y. on 09/21/2014
"Good Service"
Hard to schedule service on short notice so plan ahead. This just means they have lots a clients.
Vehicle: FORD RANGER
Service Date: 09/19/2014
Review Created: 09/21/2014 08:10 AM
Toni Z. at Horizon Ford responded on 09/22/2014

Thank you, Mark. We do stay pretty busy here. Glad you were able to plan ahead. :) We look forward to working with you again in the future :)

DAVID P. on 09/15/2014
"I had to wait to long."
The service is great the thorough deliberate technical checklist is very reassuring for my safety and the safety of my Family!! Thank You!
Vehicle: FORD EXPLORER
Service Date: 09/12/2014
Review Created: 09/15/2014 09:53 PM
Toni Z. at Horizon Ford responded on 09/17/2014

Thanks, David!! Glad you entrust in us to keep your family vehicle in tip top shape :)

CHARLES F. on 09/13/2014
"Communication"
We were kept informed work was great we're off and running!
Vehicle: FORD ECONOLINE COMMERCIAL CUTAWAY
Service Date: 09/11/2014
Review Created: 09/13/2014 04:12 PM
Toni Z. at Horizon Ford responded on 09/17/2014

Thank you Charles! Glad we were able to get you on your way quickly and efficiently. :)

BRIAN E. on 09/11/2014
"efficient employees"
Sales staff was kind and very helpful. The parts department guy was rude and very abrasive. I hope I never have to purchase anything from again.
Sales Date: 09/09/2014
Review Created: 09/11/2014 07:55 PM
Toni Z. at Horizon Ford responded on 09/17/2014

Thank you, Brian. We apreciate your business.

DAN M. on 09/10/2014
"Good Service"
They keep their word on what's required and when it will be completed.
Vehicle: MERCURY MARINER
Service Date: 09/05/2014
Review Created: 09/10/2014 05:42 AM
Toni Z. at Horizon Ford responded on 09/17/2014

Thank you Dan. We thank you for the stellar review, and look forward to working with you again in the future! :)