BRAD B. on 08/18/2017
"Quick service!"
Great quick service without the crowds of Cool Springs.
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Service Date: 08/16/2017
Review Created: 08/18/2017 01:58 PM
Profile image medium
Scott B., Fixed Operations Director at Hyundai Of Columbia responded on 08/21/2017

Thank you for your kind words and taking the time to fill out the survey!  We appreciate your business!

Chessor B. on 08/15/2017
"FRIENDLY & KNOWLEDGEABLE"
NO COMMENTS
Vehicle: 2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
Service Date: 08/11/2017
Review Created: 08/15/2017 12:52 PM
Profile image medium
Scott B., Fixed Operations Director at Hyundai Of Columbia responded on 08/18/2017

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey.  We appreciate your business!

Verified Customer on 08/07/2017
"First time dealer experience"
First experience with this dealer. Initial contact attempts from business card was not successful, phone number was not valid. Contact through the main switchboard was successful. Service representative was courteous and vehicle handoff was smooth. Dealer was not able to predict service time in advance, but called with status when service was completed. Service representative advised of other open service notices.
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Service Date: 08/01/2017
Review Created: 08/07/2017 11:38 AM
Stacy S., DPSM at Hyundai Of Columbia responded on 08/11/2017

Thank you for making the time to fill out the survey and sharing your experience. We appreciate the feedback to help improve our processes. Will look forward to seeing you again.
Safe Travels

Verified Customer on 08/07/2017
"Local and prompt."
i would recommend.
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Service Date: 08/03/2017
Review Created: 08/07/2017 10:49 AM
Stacy S., DPSM at Hyundai Of Columbia responded on 08/11/2017

Thank you for making the time to fill out the survey. We appreciate the opportunity to have you as a customer.
Best regards

Renee M. on 08/04/2017
"Great service "
First rate service and great communication.
Vehicle: 2004 Hyundai Santa Fe
Service Date: 08/02/2017
Review Created: 08/04/2017 06:50 PM
Profile image medium
Scott B., Fixed Operations Director at Hyundai Of Columbia responded on 08/07/2017

Thank you for the kind words.  Glad we were able to get you and your vehicle taken care of.

Lich T. on 08/03/2017
"Very nice people work here."
I would buy another car here. The sales people and finance people were excellent to work with. I took my car in for service and pretty much got right in. They have a very comfortable waiting area with a tv and free pop. All in all I think Hyundai of Columbia is very client oriented.
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 07/31/2017
Review Created: 08/03/2017 09:12 PM
Profile image medium

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey.  We apologize for the delay in getting you out promptly, however there was a recall that takes a bit of time to do.  We will definitely get you in and out much quicker on your next visit.  Thank you for your business.

Killion R. on 08/02/2017
"great service"
quick and well done
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 07/28/2017
Review Created: 08/02/2017 11:00 AM
Profile image medium
Scott B., Fixed Operations Director at Hyundai Of Columbia responded on 08/02/2017

Thank you Sir.  We appreciate your business!  Welcome to Hyundai of Columbia!

Caleb B. on 08/01/2017
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Courteous, thorough and prompt "
I have never been a big supporter of car dealerships for to many reasons to list. I had gotten a couple of safety recall notices and called to make an appointment to have them corrected. I also needed a oil change and arranged for that also. When i arrived the lay out of the dealership was attractive and easy to see where i needed to go. I was greeted by a friendly young lady who took my information and introduced me to the Service manage. I had several questions about my car and he addressed them all promptly and to my satisfaction. I was shown the the waiting lobby and really impressed, it had two areas, one with a TV and another with a quiet area, very nice. They offered me coffee or sodas or water , also very nice. While waiting i walked into the showroom, which was very nice and looked at a couple of new cars. While waiting for my car the service manager came in and showed me two of my air filters that defiantly needed changing. The last place i had my car service told me they did not need changing. I really appreciate a company that goes one step ahead. I highly recommend this dealership and hope if you use them you are as satisfied as i am.
Service Date: 08/01/2017
Service Type:
Review Created: 08/01/2017 02:02 PM
Profile image medium
Scott B., Fixed Operations Director at Hyundai Of Columbia responded on 08/01/2017

I thank you for the kind words and am pleased to hear that my people are making a difference with our customers.  We welcome you to Hyundai of Columbia and appreciate your business.

Davenport R. on 07/22/2017
"The staff seems to be honest and that is most important ."
Hyundai of Columbia is one of the first pleases I've taken my vehicle to be serviced that didn't hassle me into fixing all of the issues at one end. The service center staff was very informative and polite. When I picked my vehicle up Larry explained everything was done to my vehicle and the other things that needed to be done. I never felt hassled or rushed into doing the other things that were recommended. I expected Lanier that I had some things done recently but wasn't exactly sure and Larry just said get back with us when you figure out what has or has not been serviced on the list I received from him. I was extremely pleased with the paperwork I received showing me all of the diagnostics that were performed and all of the diagnostics that would need to be done in the future. I would just like to say thank you to all the staff at Hyundai in Columbia for being honest and doing a great job!
Vehicle: 2009 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 07/14/2017
Review Created: 07/22/2017 01:00 PM
Profile image medium
Scott B., Fixed Operations Director at Hyundai Of Columbia responded on 07/26/2017

Miss Davenport,

We really appreciate your kind words and I am pleased to hear that my people did a fantastic job taking care of you on your visit.  Welcome to Hyundai of Columbia and we look forward to having you as long term customer!  Do not hesitate to contact us if we can help you in any way!

Stockard S. on 07/21/2017
"Repair service visit"
Service on my 2011 Hyundai Accent was initiated and completed with friendly informed sevice personnel and within the same business day as I brought car in. Very pleased! :-)
Vehicle: 2011 Hyundai Accent
Service Date: 07/12/2017
Review Created: 07/21/2017 06:20 AM
Profile image medium
Scott B., Fixed Operations Director at Hyundai Of Columbia responded on 07/21/2017

Thank you for your kind words.  We appreciate your business!

Verified Customer on 07/21/2017
"Headlight"
Replaced a headlight for me with no appointment. They were busy but got me in and out in about 30 min.
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Service Date: 07/17/2017
Review Created: 07/21/2017 05:52 AM
Profile image medium

Glad we could help!  Welcome to Hyundai of Columbia!

Chapman L. on 07/19/2017
"Making a difference"
I took my car in because the engine light came on. They changed out spark plugs and cylinder and the engine light still is on have to take it back because it is possibly the engine. Glad I took it back.
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 07/13/2017
Review Created: 07/19/2017 07:27 PM
Profile image medium

Thank you for taking time to visit Hyundai of Columbia, we appreciate your business!

Verified Customer on 07/18/2017
"Excellent Service!"
All of the employees are super friendly! Service is done quickly and efficiently. Sometimes they inform me of maintenance things that I didn't know unneeded, but they are never pushy about it. My only complaint is that they don't accept my oil change coupons from when I bought the car in another location .
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 07/12/2017
Review Created: 07/18/2017 06:46 AM
Profile image medium
Scott B., Fixed Operations Director at Hyundai Of Columbia responded on 07/18/2017

Thank you for your response.  I apologize that we can not accept your coupons from your purchasing dealer.  Certain programs are dealer specific, I apologize for any inconveinience.  Welcome to Hyundai of Columbia.

Finley J. on 07/15/2017
"Review"
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Tucson
Service Date: 07/07/2017
Review Created: 07/15/2017 08:16 AM
Profile image medium
Scott B., Fixed Operations Director at Hyundai Of Columbia responded on 07/15/2017

Thank you for choosing Hyundai of Columbia.  It is a pleasure to welcome you!

Noble D. on 07/11/2017
"the service was excellent the staff was knowledgeable work was done in a timely manner"
great service great people
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
Service Date: 06/30/2017
Review Created: 07/11/2017 08:38 AM
Profile image medium
Scott B., Fixed Operations Director at Hyundai Of Columbia responded on 07/12/2017

Thank you Mr. Noble, it is always a pleasure to speak with you. Enjoy that new Ionic and it's 61 MPG!  Welcome to Hyundai of Columbia!

Hill K. on 07/05/2017
"Great"
Great
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 06/30/2017
Review Created: 07/05/2017 04:10 PM
Profile image medium
Scott B., Fixed Operations Director at Hyundai Of Columbia responded on 07/05/2017

Thank you for taking time to respond.  We appreciate your kind words and your business.  Welcome to Hyundai of Columbia.

Mezo F. on 06/01/2017
"Service"
Good customer service. They got to me as soon as I drove up.
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Service Date: 05/29/2017
Review Created: 06/01/2017 02:50 PM
Stacy S., DPSM at Hyundai Of Columbia responded on 06/11/2017

Thank you so much for making the time to fill out the survey. we appreciate having you as a customer.

Edward H. on 04/19/2017
"5 Stars"
Outstanding service all around. Very friendly staff. No pressure sales and very quick turnaround on routine maintenance.
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 04/14/2017
Review Created: 04/19/2017 10:46 AM
Stacy S., DPSM at Hyundai Of Columbia responded on 04/24/2017

Thank you for making the time to fill out the survey and the very kind words!

Heithcock B. on 04/15/2017
"Everyone was very helpful and friendly. While sitting in the waiting room or walking around the lot every person I saw spoke and ask if I needed anything..."
I will recommend Columbia Hyundai to everyone.
Vehicle: 2012 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 03/30/2017
Review Created: 04/15/2017 06:14 PM
Stacy S., DPSM at Hyundai Of Columbia responded on 04/17/2017

Thank you for making the time to fill out the survey and the kind words! We appreciate the opportunity to have you as a customer.