Overall Rating 3.6/5Overall Rating 3.6/5Overall Rating 3.6/5rating 3.6rating 3.6
Overall Rating 2.2/5Overall Rating 2.2/5rating 2.2rating 2.2rating 2.2
Melissa W. on 08/18/2017
"Professional, efficient"
I arrived at my scheduled appointment time and they were expecting me, greeting me politely by name. The work was performed quickly and efficiently.
Vehicle: 2010 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 08/12/2017
Review Created: 08/18/2017 06:47 PM
Muhamed M. at Hyundai of Seattle responded on 08/19/2017

Jacob S. on 08/18/2017
"Fine dealership "
Good
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Veloster
Service Date: 08/15/2017
Review Created: 08/18/2017 03:54 PM
Muhamed M. at Hyundai of Seattle responded on 08/18/2017

Verified Customer on 08/18/2017
"Routine Service"
Good and timely at reasonable cost!
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 08/15/2017
Review Created: 08/18/2017 03:25 PM
Bill J., Service Manager at Hyundai of Seattle responded on 08/18/2017

Casey K. on 08/15/2017
"It was an oil change"
Everything was fine, my oil was changed. At places like jiffy lube I've never had to wait more than 30 minutes but here it took an entire hour even with an appointment which was kind of annoying. They did tell me when i arrived to my appointment that it would be 40-60 minutes though.
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 08/10/2017
Review Created: 08/15/2017 01:01 PM

Chang H. on 08/14/2017
"Didn't vacuum the carpet"
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Service Date: 08/08/2017
Review Created: 08/14/2017 06:24 PM

Verified Customer on 08/13/2017
"Good service, prices too inflated!"
Good service, but my final bill was way more than expected. This seems to be an issue with many dealer shops, prices are too inflated!
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Accent
Service Date: 08/04/2017
Review Created: 08/13/2017 01:39 PM
Muhamed M. at Hyundai of Seattle responded on 08/15/2017

Thank you for Choosing Hyundai of Seattle!

Verified Customer on 08/13/2017
"Routine Maintenance"
I took my 2017 Tucson to Seattle Hyundai for the 7500/8000 routine maintenance. The gentleman checking me in and out out was very pleasant. The work was done quickly and the car was finished in less than an hour.
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Tucson
Service Date: 08/05/2017
Review Created: 08/13/2017 08:56 AM
Bill J., Service Manager at Hyundai of Seattle responded on 08/13/2017

Rafael A. on 08/11/2017
"HYUNDAI of SEATTLE taking care my car,I like this dealership "
I recommend to my friends
Vehicle: 2009 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 08/08/2017
Review Created: 08/11/2017 01:54 PM
Bill J., Service Manager at Hyundai of Seattle responded on 08/11/2017

Verified Customer on 08/07/2017
"Accommodating!"
Every time I call to make an appointment for service they always have an opening and I am surprised at how soon they can service my vehicle.
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Service Date: 07/26/2017
Review Created: 08/07/2017 09:30 PM
Muhamed M. at Hyundai of Seattle responded on 08/08/2017

Paul B. on 08/05/2017
"Phantom Door Locks"
I have brought my 13 Tucson in multiple times for inconsistent door lock function with video evidence and because the technician could not replicate for themselves, they would not investigate further. Frustrating because I have made many trips to the dealer to have this fixed and I leave without a resolution.
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Tucson
Service Date: 07/28/2017
Review Created: 08/05/2017 12:50 PM
Bill J., Service Manager at Hyundai of Seattle responded on 08/07/2017

Thank you for choosing Hyundai of Seattle!

We apologize that we could not diagnose and repair your door lock concern, but the first step in all diagnostic processes are to duplicate the concerns to figure out which component is failing.
Electrical systems are like light bulbs when they work they check out good and theres nothing further to check.
I aplogize for the inconvenience that this causes- but you are more than welcome to leave the vehicle with us for an extended period of time to try to get the problem to surface, we believe you that it has a problem but unfortunately videos do not help us diagnose the issue.

Respectfully,

Verified Customer on 08/04/2017
"Very friendly staff"
The staff were very friendly and did a great job! I made an appointment ahead of time and they got me in right away!
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Accent
Service Date: 08/01/2017
Review Created: 08/04/2017 06:28 PM
Muhamed M. at Hyundai of Seattle responded on 08/05/2017

Thank you for choosing Hyunai of Seattle!

Emma H. on 08/04/2017
"Typical Car Dealership Experience"
Unfortunately car dealerships have a stigma. I've always heard and experienced that you can't leave one feeling like you got a good deal.
My service experience at Hyundai of Seattle was no different. I wasn't called when my car was done, I was told something was fixed that wasn't, then they made me feel stupid when they suggested that something malfunctioning must just be user error. When I got home, having realized the problem was still there, I called them and they couldn't seem to care less about the hours of driving and money spent on Lyft rides to take care of my car the first time around—only to have to find time to come back and do it again.
Vehicle: 2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
Service Date: 08/01/2017
Review Created: 08/04/2017 11:28 AM
Bill J., Service Manager at Hyundai of Seattle responded on 08/04/2017

Thank you for choosing Hyundai of Seattle!

I apologize that your service experience did not live up to the expectation that you would expect or deserve from us.
Please contact me directly, as I am interested in trying to reach a resolution to the issues.

Thanks again,

Verified Customer on 08/03/2017
"."
Vehicle: 2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
Service Date: 07/31/2017
Review Created: 08/03/2017 10:48 AM
Muhamed M. at Hyundai of Seattle responded on 08/03/2017

Lawrence I. on 08/01/2017
"Brandy Lines of Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Seattle is AMAZING!"
The customer service at Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Seattle is unbeatable. I am treated like family and every concern is addressed a very timely manner. All issues are passed by me so that I can make informed decisions and at what cost... This place is great!
Vehicle: 2003 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 07/28/2017
Review Created: 08/01/2017 12:54 PM
Bill J., Service Manager at Hyundai of Seattle responded on 08/01/2017

Thank you for choosing Chrysler Hyundai of Seattle!

Verified Customer on 07/31/2017
"Odd sound can be heard from the hood right after a simple oil change"
I have been coming to this place for my car services for about 4 years now. It is very unfortunate that after the management changed to Hyundai of Seattle from Hyundai Autonation the services quality decreased while the costs increased significantly. Last week I came for a simple Oil change and rear breaking pads replacement. After I left the service center and entered highway (5 minutes later), I started seeing that my battery light came on and off and an odd sound was being generated from the car hood which was totally a new thing I was experiencing with my car ever. I exited the highway immediately and stopped at the closest place I could to call Hyundai of Seattle and make sure if it is safe to continue driving, the response was that some of the belts might have become wet continue driving to see if that goes away. The sound is still there but I am super busy these days and did not get enough time to trip back to the Hyundai of Seattle for fixing that. It is very disappointing that a loyal customer for the simplest service which is an oil change has to spend that much of time. The reason that customers like me bring their cars to the certified branches of Hyundai is only because they are looking for a better and higher quality service, and it is their minimum expectation to pick up their vehicle when it has been verified that the car at least is not worth than its prior condition.
Please take my comment seriously and take this critic as something to improve the services quality.
Vehicle: 2007 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 07/26/2017
Review Created: 07/31/2017 11:16 AM
Bill J., Service Manager at Hyundai of Seattle responded on 07/31/2017

Thank you for choosing Hyundai of Seattle!

We are sorry that your vehicle exhibits a condition that was not present prior to the oil change and rear brake service.
We do our very best at Hyundai of Seattle to ensure that all service work is performed to the highest of quality, unfortunately things happen that sometimes are beyond our control. Regardless of how or why things happen we are happy to get your vehicle back in to get it diagnosed and repaired.

Please contact me directly with any further questions or issues.

Verified Customer on 07/25/2017
"Competent and professional"
See title
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Accent
Service Date: 07/21/2017
Review Created: 07/25/2017 12:49 PM
Bill J., Service Manager at Hyundai of Seattle responded on 07/25/2017

Thank you for choosing Hyundai of Seattle and for your feedback!

Verified Customer on 07/24/2017
"Very responsive to the customer needs"
From the initial call, to the last check everyone was professional and easy to deal with.
Vehicle: 2011 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 07/19/2017
Review Created: 07/24/2017 10:51 AM
Muhamed M. at Hyundai of Seattle responded on 07/25/2017

Gary L. ReScore Review on 08/19/2017
Recommended? Yes
Surecritic checkman logo Verified
"Great follow up"
Bill the service manager and provided us with a significant refund which put the cost more within the range we had been lead to expect. This was much like the service we had been used to out Hyundai.
Vehicle: 2011 Hyundai Elantra To
Service Date: 07/05/2017
Review Created: 07/24/2017 10:34 AM

"Fraudulent estimate policy"
I appreciate the opportunity to leave you this information regarding the service we received from your dealership. Needless to say, I was rather shocked when we went in to pick up my car to find out the total charge was $1,013.02!!! The estimate received (and confirmed) via the phone (unfortunately I don’t have it in writing as the email confirmation received just was a confirmation of the appointment time and did not include the services to be rendered or estimated cost) was for $596. And over the phone (on June 28 shortly after the service department opened at 8:00 a.m.) I confirmed that this was for the total cost of replacing the condenser, belts and Freon. I realize that the invoice included $39.95 for replacing the cabin air filter, which was not something discussed when we received the estimate, so I don’t have a problem with that charge. The service man explained to my husband that the estimate did not include taxes of $92.93 or shop supplies of $63.25, but even subtracting those amounts (39.95+92.93+63.25 = 196.13) from the total cost of $1,013.20, you still get $816.89 – which is a far cry from the estimate of $596.

I will tell you that we had our mechanic here in Newton review the invoice, to see if the charges and time required were in the ballpark of being reasonable, and he said they were. But he was appalled at the difference between the estimate that we received and the actual cost. He said that when he gives an estimate, it includes all charges – parts, labor and even includes taxes – and that if he doesn’t come within $10 of the estimate, he feels he has done his customer a disservice, that he wouldn’t have been able to remain in business for over 30 years if he had worked that way.

I also pointed out to our mechanic the clause on your invoice that states “customer hereby acknowledges receiving original estimate of $1100.00 (-tax)” – I repeat, we DID NOT receive any estimate of that amount. And please note that my husband did not sign the invoice acknowledging that we did. As stated above, the estimate quoted to us was $596.00.

We have also had our Elantra serviced by the Hyundai dealership in Wichita, KS, and we have not had any problem with them re misleading estimate of costs, etc.

Granted we are from out of state, and will probably not require services from your dealership again. However, we do have family and friends in Seattle and throughout Washington, and will recommend that they do not take their vehicle to your dealership for service, or if they do, to be sure to get any estimate in writing and that it be detailed to include parts, labor and taxes.

Unhappy and disgruntled customers,
Nancy Law
Gary Law
Vehicle: 2011 Hyundai Elantra To
Service Date: 07/05/2017
Review Created: 07/24/2017 10:34 AM
Bill J., Service Manager at Hyundai of Seattle responded on 07/26/2017

Hello,

Thank you for choosing Hyundai of Seattle and for your feedback.

I apologize that you are upset/disgruntled with the result of the level of service that you received regarding the estimate compared to the actual amount of the investment.
I have reviewed the paperwork and the actual cost of the Condenser replacement was $631.00 plus shop supplies not including the belts of ($185.83) We apologize for the mistake, if it had been brought to our attention at the time of pickup we would have made it right.
Please contact me directly and we will resolve the issue.

Thanks you,

Service Date: 07/18/2017
Review Created: 07/22/2017 08:50 AM
Bill J., Service Manager at Hyundai of Seattle responded on 07/24/2017

Michael F. on 07/21/2017
"They did not order the part"
I called a week ago to order a part to have replaced in my car. They said it would take 5 days, which is reasonable and I scheduled to bring in my car afterwards. But the day of my appointment, they call to say the part was never ordered. Wtf. That was the whole point of this. I lost a week and worst off, there was no apology. Won’t come back here again.
Vehicle: 2011 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 07/06/2017
Review Created: 07/21/2017 02:39 PM
Bill J., Service Manager at Hyundai of Seattle responded on 07/21/2017

Thank you for choosing Hyundai of Seattle!

This Review was for your visit in which we performed recalls on your vehicle on 7/06/17.

We apologize for failing to meet your expectations with regard to the most recent recent part ordering mix up and are sorry that we delayed you a week and that you will not be returning because of it.

Sincerely,