Dwayne C. on 09/17/2017
"Excellent repair service"
Car was ready as promised. Corrected work that was previously done incorrectly and identified other repairs. Reasonable repair cost. Definetly highly recommend going to Autowerks fir your BMW issues.
Service Date: 09/15/2017
Review Created: 09/17/2017 05:06 AM
Darryl C. ReScore Review on 09/09/2017
Recommended? Yes
Surecritic checkman logo Verified
"Service concerns"
Taken care of the concerns.
Service Date: 08/23/2017
Review Created: 08/28/2017 10:06 AM

"Not all service concerns were addressed"
Normally does great work for me but didn't address all service concerns on this visit,
Service Date: 08/23/2017
Review Created: 08/28/2017 10:06 AM
Jon and Kent M. at Import Autowerks responded on 08/31/2017

Hi Darryl.  Thanks for the feedback.  I've left a couple of messages on your voicemail so we could figure out what we missed....I thought I had all the notes from you but maybe I missed something. Please let me know so we can get it right :-)  Take care and thanks again, Kent

Byron M. on 08/25/2017
Byron said he would recommend this business for service.
Service Date: 08/17/2017
Review Created: 08/25/2017

Thanks, Byron!  Happy to help.  Take care, Kent

Chad J. on 08/21/2017
"Great family business"
Going to a auto repair shop is always nerving as most do not know if they are being taken advantage by being charged for things that either not worked on or was never a problem. I feel comfortable taking my automobile to this establishment as everyone seems honest and genuinely want to offer you the best service or alternate repair for your vehicle.
Vehicle: BMW 5 Series
Review Created: 08/21/2017 06:15 AM

Hi Chad,
Thank you very much for the good words!  We appreciate you and your business, but mostly, helping another BMW owner keep their ride running smooth!  Thanks again and take care, Kent

Chess H. on 08/18/2017
"Mercedes Car inspection"
Comprehensive and understandable on anticipated issues and costs for identified maintenance issues. Great support. Thanks!
Review Created: 08/18/2017 09:09 AM
Jon and Kent M. at Import Autowerks responded on 08/31/2017

Thanks again, Chess :-)  We appreciate you and your continued trust in us! Fair winds!  Kent

Jackie S. on 08/18/2017
Jackie said the employees from this business were nice and friendly. Kent explained everything and he spent time with her. If she has any questions he answers them.
Vehicle: Mercedes-Benz R350
Service Date: 08/15/2017
Review Created: 08/18/2017
Karen W. on 08/17/2017
"What makes this place so great is the workmanship and the wonderful service. "
My review is that this is the greatest mercedes benz repair service business in Hampton Roads including my dealer.
Vehicle: Mercedes-Benz C230
Service Date: 08/02/2017
Review Created: 08/17/2017 01:58 AM
Jon and Kent M. at Import Autowerks responded on 08/18/2017

Thank you very much, Karen!  We appreciate you and look forward to anything we can help with should the need arise :-) Take care, Kent

Bubba C. on 08/17/2017
Bubba said he was happy with this business. They had excellent service.
Vehicle: Mercedes-Benz SL-Class
Service Date: 08/15/2017
Review Created: 08/17/2017

Thanks, Bubba!  Great to have you and the SLK back with us!  Take care, Kent

Ben P. on 08/11/2017
"Always quality work"
I've been taking my family's vehicles to Jon and Kent for years now, I can always be certain that they are providing the highest quality work. They take time to do things the right way the first time, I'm always confident that when I pick up my car that I have made an investment into the longevity of the vehicle.
Vehicle: Subaru Outback
Service Date: 08/10/2017
Review Created: 08/11/2017 06:55 PM
Jon and Kent M. at Import Autowerks responded on 08/16/2017

Thanks very much, Ben!  It's always great to work with you and help keep the wheels turning :-)  Take care, Kent

Lennie A. on 08/11/2017
"Not happy "
I know they have to make money on parts but they charged a lot for parts. I had a friend that work in a parts department look into some of the parts prices and they were a lot lower. Also they put a note on my invoice of other things wrong with the car that I did not see it until I picked up the car. If they had let me known in advance I may have decided to get these problems taken care of.
Vehicle: BMW 6 Series
Service Date: 08/10/2017
Review Created: 08/11/2017 03:50 PM

Hi Lennie,
Thanks for the feedback.  We install genuine BMW and OE certified parts only, so you have the safety, performance, and warranty of the best parts for your BMW.
Jon always make notes for you on other things he observes, like your oil change coming due in 900 miles, leaks, tires getting close to the tread wear indicators, etc.   Unless they are critical failure items (which we would let you know immediately), I go over them with you.  We never want a customer to think we're "fishing" for more problems to push up your bill.  But thanks again for letting me know your thoughts on this, it helps us walk the "fine line" of how much to pass along and when.  v/r  Kent

Patrick G. on 08/10/2017
"Thank you, Jon and Kent!"
Friendly and professional. Maintenance to spec. Reasonably priced for Mercedes service. I am really glad this business is here! You will be too if you care about your car.
Vehicle: Mercedes-Benz E320
Service Date: 08/07/2017
Review Created: 08/10/2017 06:05 AM
Jon and Kent M. at Import Autowerks responded on 08/16/2017

You're welcome, Patrick!  Thank you for your flexibility when our scheduling was going crazy busy the last few weeks!  Take care and have a great day!  Kent

Billie M. on 08/07/2017
Billie said he liked the service this business provided.
Review Created: 08/07/2017
Phil F. on 08/06/2017
"First Visit At Import Autoworks"
My In-Laws suggested I take my vehicle to Autowerks instead of dealer. My experience was excellent. I called and Kent let me know what his shop could do and a week later I brought my car in for the 50K check-up and it was ready within the day. Great communication. I will definitely return again.
Vehicle: Mercedes-Benz E350
Review Created: 08/06/2017 04:24 PM
Jon and Kent M. at Import Autowerks responded on 08/16/2017

Thanks, Phil!  It was a pleasure to meet you and help out with your beautiful Mercedes!  Take care and have a great day :-)  Kent

Ryan G. on 08/04/2017
"What makes this place so great is that the turn around was great, the price was great and most of all, honesty."
What makes this place so great is that the turn around was great, the price was great and most of all, honesty. I just wished you were located in Virginia Beach.
Vehicle: Mercedes-Benz C-Class
Service Date: 08/02/2017
Review Created: 08/04/2017 05:48 AM
Jon and Kent M. at Import Autowerks responded on 08/16/2017

Hi Ryan & Tina!  Thanks very much and sorry we're not out in Virginia Beach :-)  We appreciate you and especially making the call when the battery acted up after the alternator repair.  Take care and have a great day, Kent

Zoe B. on 08/01/2017
"The customer service "
Svc was great and quick
Vehicle: Mercedes-Benz ML350
Service Date: 08/01/2017
Review Created: 08/01/2017 08:10 PM

Thanks, Zoe!  Great to see you again!  Kent

Billy B. on 07/28/2017
Billy said this business is good at what they do.
Vehicle: BMW 5 Series
Service Date: 07/27/2017
Review Created: 07/28/2017
Jon and Kent M. at Import Autowerks responded on 08/16/2017

Thanks, Billy!  Always enjoy working with you and your 5-Series :-)  Take care, Kent

Mike M. on 07/27/2017
Review Created: 07/27/2017 11:37 AM

For another great customwer and friend.  Thanks, Mike!!  Kent

Leonard O. on 07/25/2017
"Outstanding Establishment"
After returning for an issue; they took things to a level of professionalism and ownership that really, really impressed me as a customer. 5 Stars, no doubt!!!
Service Date: 06/30/2017
Review Created: 07/25/2017 03:09 AM

Thanks, Leonard!  Glad we could help with your BMW!  Take care, Kent

Ryan J. on 07/25/2017
Ryan said the business was very knowledgeable, and very patient. He will be a repeat customer.
Vehicle: Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class
Service Date: 07/13/2017
Review Created: 07/25/2017

Thanks very much, Ryan!  It was a pleasure to meet you!  Take care, Kent

Pam F. on 07/21/2017
"Service"
Thank you guys for a great job! I always feel safe with Jon keeping an eye on my car. He always lets me know if there's something that will be needing to be fixed soon also And I noticed he changed the time on my clock!! Thank you!!
Vehicle: BMW 328i
Service Date: 07/18/2017
Review Created: 07/21/2017 04:51 AM
Jon and Kent M. at Import Autowerks responded on 08/16/2017

Thanks, Pam :-)  It was great to see you again and glad we could help :-)  Take care, Kent