Ted K. on 08/04/2017
"They really care."
Very honest, I trust the work they do on both our vehicles & I don't feel ripped off like I do at the dealership.
Vehicle: Toyota Corolla
Service Date: 08/03/2017
Review Created: 08/04/2017 01:17 PM
Wade K. on 08/01/2017
"Great local business"
Had our brakes replaced on our Nissan Versa. Megan in the front office was super nice and helpful. Everything was explained up front, and they did a fabulous job on everything. So happy to have found this business.
Vehicle: Nissan Versa
Service Date: 07/31/2017
Review Created: 08/01/2017 09:57 PM
John L. on 07/30/2017
"The ONLY place to take your vehicle."
When anyone has a problem with a vehicle you just dread going somewhere to have it repaired. All you think about is how much money (that I don't have) is this going to cost me, is the shop going to rip me off somehow and are they going to do a quality repair?
Forget all of that and just go to Integrity Auto...Quality work, done the right way, in a reasonable amount of time and for a fair price. Quality work, Quality people, what more could you ask for?
Vehicle: Lexus GX 470
Service Date: 07/28/2017
Review Created: 07/30/2017 10:09 AM
Racer Rob R., Master Technician/ Owner at Integrity Auto Care responded on 08/01/2017

Right on Brotha John! It is WONDERFUL customers like you that help motivate us to keep giving our very best! The KOOLEST part of the repair was we were able to use our newest diagnostic tool the Snap On Scanner Flir Thermal Imager to track down the differential noise you were talking about!

That is what I LOVE about Auto repair, never a dull moment!

Dr Rob The Car Doctor over and out.... :)

Paul S. on 07/28/2017
Paul said the business was fair and they provided a ride. They were friendly and knowledgeable.
Vehicle: Volkswagen New Beetle Coupe
Service Date: 07/12/2017
Kelly D. on 07/28/2017
Kelly said this business did a good job. They solved the problem which was difficult.
Vehicle: Jeep Grand Cherokee
Service Date: 07/25/2017
Rheva W. on 07/28/2017
Rheva said they did a very good job and they were nice. They are local and she was pleased.
Vehicle: Scion xB
Service Date: 07/26/2017
Erick A. on 07/25/2017
Erick said this business provided good service. However, he will be taking the vehicle back because it is still making a lot of noise. He is sure that it is completely fixed.
Vehicle: Ford Escape
Great service per usual!
Service Date: 07/14/2017
Review Created: 07/17/2017 06:55 PM
Jessica S. on 07/12/2017
"Great, honest repair shop"
Megan in the office is terrific. Super helpful, knowledgeable and quick to respond. As a shop, they are honest and provide pretty quick turnaround. They went above and beyond to help get my car to the shop, provide me with a reasonable estimate, kept me updated along the way, had the car ready by the time I needed it and the repairs were well done. It was great to find a honest, trustworthy shop in the Hillsboro area.
Vehicle: Audi Allroad
Service Date: 06/14/2017
Review Created: 07/12/2017 01:13 PM
Lillian Y. on 07/11/2017
Lillian said she is satisfied with the fine service the business provides. The employees are pleasant on the telephone and they were patient with her. Her one concern is it took longer to repair her vehicle than she expected due to a parts delay.
Vehicle: Honda Accord
Service Date: 07/10/2017
Review Created: 07/11/2017
Mel W. on 06/30/2017
Mel said the employees at this business did a good job for him. They were nice people to deal with. He stated they seemed like they wanted to make him happy and they were so good to him. They made sure they were doing things right. He would like to tell an employee, Ron he was very happy with him.
Service Date: 06/23/2017
Review Created: 06/30/2017
Maureen P. on 06/24/2017
Maureen said the business is good.
Vehicle: Kia Spectra
Service Date: 06/07/2017
Review Created: 06/24/2017
Ted K. on 06/16/2017
"They really care."
They always take good care of my truck to make it dependable. I trust their work. Won't take me for more money for unnecessary work.
Vehicle: Nissan Frontier
Service Date: 06/15/2017
Review Created: 06/16/2017 10:11 AM
Tom W. on 06/15/2017
"Great Service!"
Rob & co. did a great job for us. Fast, fair friendly service!
Vehicle: Chrysler PT Cruiser
Service Date: 06/14/2017
Review Created: 06/15/2017 09:29 AM
Daniel R. on 06/12/2017
Daniel said this business provided good service.
Vehicle: Volkswagen Passat
Service Date: 06/09/2017
Review Created: 06/12/2017
Mark L. on 06/05/2017
"2002 Chevy pickup"
I have had extremely great service with Integrity Auto Care! They've repaired my fleet of pickup trucks and trailers. They've proven themselves to be knowledgeable, straight-up blunt honest and caring for my business needs. When I drop off a truck or trailer, I have every trust and confidence the vehicle will be cared for - as if I were to do it myself.
Recently, I dropped my truck off on a Friday afternoon, because it was leaking water. I didn't unload tools, air-compressor and ladder before leaving it with Integrity. It wasn't until later that Friday night, I realized I missed their attempts to contact me because it was done. My concern at that hour of the evening was the contents and the truck might be outside of their shop getting pillaged. I drove over there only to learn my truck and all its tools were securely safeguarded in their shop - they simply took care of me and my equipment. I recommend them highly. Mark Landes
Vehicle: Chevrolet Silverado
Service Date: 05/22/2017
Review Created: 06/05/2017 08:15 AM
James S. on 06/05/2017
James said this business found the problem quickly and he was impressed with Megan and her knowledge.
Service Date: 06/01/2017
Review Created: 06/05/2017
Eric S. on 05/30/2017
"Thermostat and then some..."
Check engine light review resulted in error codes for thermostat. I was referred to Integrity Auto Care by Trevor at Jiffy Lube in Hillsboro. Very glad I was referred as not only thermostat work necessary but IAC also identified EVAP problem (beyond "loose" gas cap) as well as wheel bearings being worn. I am very pleased with the professionalism and holistic approach to the inspection.
Vehicle: Isuzu Rodeo
Service Date: 05/24/2017
Review Created: 05/30/2017 11:15 AM
Charlene O. on 05/17/2017
Charlene said she likes Bob's work and she would highly recommend this business for service.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Pickup
Service Date: 05/03/2017
Review Created: 05/17/2017
Gary F. on 05/15/2017
Gary said the business did what he asked them to do.
Vehicle: Honda Ridgeline