International Sport Motors

Review for International Sport Motors
LEANDRE D. on 05/28/2014
"no attention to detail "
Had major transmission lines not re-attached properly. Had to take car to another repair facility.
Vehicle: Land Rover Range Rover
Service Date: 05/09/2014
Review Created: 05/28/2014 09:53 PM
Giovanni P. at International Sport Motors responded on 05/29/2014

Hello Mr. Leandre Davis,

I am sorry to have disappointed you on servicing your vehicle, however, we do take pride on every repair we do for all of our customers, and when a customer it not safisfied with the service we provide doesn't make us feel good because our intention is to provide to our customer the best service possible.

Mr. Davis we will like the have the opportunity to make right for you, I understand that if you don't want to do business with us or recommend friends or family, but I will like to know what caused the transmission fluid to leak providing an invoice showing the the repairs done  and an explanation why those transmission lines started leaking. Once I have determined that the leaking fluid was in fact caused by our workmanship I will like to give you a full refund for the repairs you had to do over the other shop.

Again my apologies for the incovenience we may have caused you, hope to hear from you with a reply or feel free to call me or stop by the shop to discuss further more. I have been in business now for 34 years providing great service to my customer and even though your experience wasn't positive with us I will greatly appreciate to allow us make right for you somehow.

Giovanni Palazzo Tel. (415)551-9930