JIM S. on 03/15/2017
"Good repair but very expensive"
I don't have any more feedback on my daughter's 2007 Honda except that it was a very expensive repair. I was totally caught off guard when your service writer quoted me a $450
tune-up for my '85 Toyota pickup. Dan, I brought my vehicles to you for years, but a $450 tune-up for my old '85 Toyota pickup just ain't gonna happen!
Vehicle: Honda Accord
Service Date: 03/10/2017
Review Created: 03/15/2017 03:54 PM
Dan P. at J And D Automotive responded on 03/16/2017

Thank you for your review.  We are sorry that you had a less than perfect visit.  We strive to be as courteous as possible and we are committed to excellence.  Please feel free to contact me, Dan, at 530-221-2220 so we can resolve this matter and retain you as a customer.

Dan Popoff
Owner
530-221-2220
Jack G. on 09/08/2016
Jack said he went to the business 3 times for a smog test, and his vehicle did not pass.
Vehicle: Suzuki Samurai
Service Date: 08/29/2016
Review Created: 09/08/2016
Mark W. on 09/02/2016
Mark said he would not recommend this business for service because they ended up doing more than they said ,they would do and they lied. He also said they did not do the diagnostic, like they said they would do.
Vehicle: Dodge Pickup
Service Date: 08/04/2016
Review Created: 09/02/2016
Kelli A. on 08/06/2016
Kelli said they charged her over 200.00 dollars for an oil change and to put air in her tires. She left with the same equipment she came in with. She would not recommend because she does not live in California anymore.
Vehicle: Ford Explorer Sport Trac