Jack Carroll's Skagit Hyundai

Overall Rating 4.2142825/5Overall Rating 4.2142825/5Overall Rating 4.2142825/5Overall Rating 4.2142825/5rating 4.2142825
Overall Rating 2.0714275/5Overall Rating 2.0714275/5rating 2.0714275rating 2.0714275rating 2.0714275
Amit N. on 09/21/2017
"Always great service"
Scheduling a service and getting it done is so easy with you guys.
Vehicle: 2011 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 09/14/2017
Review Created: 09/21/2017 06:04 PM
Ashly L. on 09/20/2017
"Amazing service "
Absolutely the best service I've ever received anywhere.
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Accent
Service Date: 09/18/2017
Review Created: 09/20/2017 11:08 AM
Marcia P. on 09/19/2017
"Jack Carrolll's Skagit Hyundai Graduates with Honors!"
A+ and always worth the trip from Lynnwood to Burlington
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Tucson
Service Date: 09/15/2017
Review Created: 09/19/2017 01:35 PM
Rebecca C. on 09/17/2017
"Had recall work to be performed"
Friendly, nice people to talk to , give info when asked about the recall work being done
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Service Date: 09/13/2017
Review Created: 09/17/2017 05:14 PM
Jeffrey A D. at Jack Carroll's Skagit Hyundai responded on 09/18/2017

Thank you so much for the 5 star review. I would like you to know these are the kind of reviews every business depends on these days to stay in business. For you to take the time out your day just to show us the appreciation you have given us means the world to us and creates a long lasting relationship that will not go unnoticed.

Verified Customer on 09/17/2017
"Friendly and they do not talk down to me when telling me about my vehicle.....also I can make an appointment and get in without waitng for weeks"
Fast and Friendly
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Service Date: 09/12/2017
Review Created: 09/17/2017 08:43 AM
Jeffrey A D. at Jack Carroll's Skagit Hyundai responded on 09/18/2017

RICHARD R. on 09/12/2017
"Great service."
Everyone does a great job there
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb

Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Tucson
Service Date: 09/07/2017
Review Created: 09/12/2017 09:17 AM

Cashetta J. on 09/11/2017
"Friendly people with fine service"
overall a friendly honorable dealership but service waiting area can be improved with more comfortable seating etc.
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 09/07/2017
Review Created: 09/11/2017 11:55 PM

Susan J. on 09/11/2017
"Susan James"
They are always available to meet my needs.
Vehicle: 2010 Hyundai Tucson
Service Date: 09/05/2017
Review Created: 09/11/2017 12:35 PM

Astorga G. on 09/07/2017
"Great Service"
Very efficient from setting up an appointment to the service even the waiting area is comfortable
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S

service on saturdays
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Elantra
Review Created: 09/07/2017 08:00 AM
Jeffrey A D. at Jack Carroll's Skagit Hyundai responded on 09/13/2017

I want to thank you for taking the time to give us a good review. We strive to give you the best experience we can. To touch on the subject of the washer fluid not working. I will follow up with a phone call.

Jeffrey A D. at Jack Carroll's Skagit Hyundai responded on 09/13/2017

I apologize for the washer fluid comment. My mistake thinking I was typing on a different review.

Cordially,

Michael S. on 09/06/2017
"They worked with me "
Vehicle: 2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
Service Date: 08/25/2017
Review Created: 09/06/2017 08:40 PM

Curtis M. on 09/06/2017
"usually good and friendly service. "
I forgot to tell the Service Manager that my windshield washer wasn't working, but assumed that they would check all the fluids during the service. I guess I was wrong as I still have a windshield washer that doesn't function properly.
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 08/27/2017
Review Created: 09/06/2017 09:48 AM

Michael B. on 09/05/2017
"Great service every time"
The service folks are always courteous and helpful, thank you team! Keep up the good work and we'll keep coming back!
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Accent

Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Veloster
Review Created: 09/05/2017 03:15 PM

James P. on 09/05/2017
"Friendly, great service"
Everyone is friendly and seems to really care about what the customer wants.
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Service Date: 08/30/2017
Review Created: 09/05/2017 06:37 AM

Fred V. on 09/04/2017
"Good service!"
Good
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Service Date: 08/30/2017
Review Created: 09/04/2017 12:08 PM

Verified Customer on 09/02/2017
"Horrible service - Safety risk"
Made an 8 a.m. online appointment and when I showed up at 7:50, I was told they don't even open until 8:30. They said they knew of the problem with the online appointments, but obviously no one had fixed it and no one tried to contact me before my appointment to tell me that it was made in error. As a matter of fact I got an email confirmation of my 8 a.m. appointment from the service manager jduncan the day before the appointment. When I turned in my car I asked them to check my tire pressure because I thought it was low, they said they would and when my car was done, I again asked if they checked my tire pressure and they told me "yes." They had to rotate my tires, so it made sense that they would have checked the pressure in the tires. However when I checked my pressure via the cars computer later I found out that they did not check it. It was the same as when I dropped it off, which I found out was below the factory recommended specifications. So basically they lied to me and jeopardized my safety. When I looked at the multi-point inspection report they fill out for the car, there was no data filled out at the top of the form, and they did not fill out the information for the tire pressure even though there is a line for them to verify the pressure is "set to Factory Spec." The bottom of the form lacked any information including the technician name or consultant name, probably because they did not want to be accountable for the bad work. My impression was they don't care about you as a customer, and certainly not your safety. Everything is rushed and many steps are skipped which puts your safety at risk.
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
Service Date: 08/27/2017
Review Created: 09/02/2017 11:51 PM
Jeffrey A D. at Jack Carroll's Skagit Hyundai responded on 09/05/2017

I will be looking into this and contacting you as soon as I get to the bottom of the situation.

Cordially

Wayne B. on 09/02/2017
"we are always taken care of in a timely manner, the work is always satifactory"
good keep it up very happy with the professionalism thank you Wayne Bacus
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Sonata