Jackson's Tractor & Equipment LLC

Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5rating 4.2

Brent B. on 10/24/2016
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Not the place if you have a complex tractor problem"
My tractors transmission started slipping immediately after a fluid change. I took it in and made a point of explaining to Mr Jackson that I felt the problem was on the wet side of the transmission. I even asked Mr Jackson if my Kubota had a wet clutch. He replied, no it was a dry clutch. Mr Jackson told me he was confident that the clutch was the problem . I expressed doubt as the tractor only had 800 hours. I even called to speak with him a day or so later and left a message through his wife that it I still felt it was a wet side problem, due to the tractors reaction to the fluid change. Ignoring my input they split the tractor on the dry side. The clutch was fine but they said the throw out bearing was shot. After several weeks I received a call that my tractor was ready. I stopped by and gave it a quick test and experienced the same problem as before. I left the tractor and several days later I received a call that it was fixed. Paid my 2300plus bill and after using the tractor for a few hours the transmission started to slip and rattles developed which weren't there before. I called Mr Jackson to express my disappointment and he said they replaced a bad throw out bearing and I could come by to view the part. No solutions were offered as I would expect. In my opinion the least that should have been offered is to drop it by for another look. My problem is even if the throw out bearing was going bad that's not where the problem was that I paid them to fix. I am out 2300 dollars and have more problems now that when I took the tractor in. Its was obvious to me they don't understand the Kubota glide shift transmission and SHOULD HAVE INDICATED THAT TO ME. I spent 2300 dollars educating his mechanics through on the job training and got a new throw out bearing and a tractor that won't pull and rattles like never before. If they had split my tractor on the wet side, which was surely indicated by its reaction to the fluid change, and the tractor still slipped I would have no issue paying for the further expense to split to the dry side for a throw out bearing replacement.
Service Date: 09/27/2016
Review Created: 10/24/2016 07:52 PM
Dale M. on 12/26/2015
Dale said this business was very knowledgeable and had fair prices.
Service Date: 12/15/2015
Review Created: 12/26/2015
Robert J., Owner at Jackson's Tractor & Equipment LLC responded on 12/29/2015

It is always a pleasure working with you Mr. Murphy.  Thank you for coming back.

Dale M. on 10/29/2015
Dale said the business was great and prompt. He is planning to use them again.
Service Date: 10/22/2015
Review Created: 10/29/2015
Robert J., Owner at Jackson's Tractor & Equipment LLC responded on 10/30/2015

We enjoyed meeting you and sharing your stories.  Hope you have safe travels and we will see you for your oil change when you get ready to fly south for the winter!

Henry B. on 05/15/2015
Henry said this business was alright.
Service Date: 04/29/2015
Review Created: 05/15/2015
Robert J., Owner at Jackson's Tractor & Equipment LLC responded on 05/18/2015

Thank you for coming in Henry.  It is always a pleasure doing business with you.

Bob W. on 04/15/2015
Bob said he had no problems and is a satisfied customer.
Vehicle: Ford F550 Super Duty
Service Date: 04/07/2015
Review Created: 04/15/2015
Robert J., Owner at Jackson's Tractor & Equipment LLC responded on 04/22/2015

We appreciate your kind feedback and look forward to doing business in the future.