Japanese Connection Inc

Review for Japanese Connection Inc
MJ E. on 12/20/2012
"Just stopped in to check a light"
I haven't had any real work done here yet, but was so impressed with the brief contact I had that I am actually looking forward to needing their services soon. I had a "check fuel cap" message show up on my dash and it wouldn't reset despite the fact that my fuel cap was fine. I stopped in to have it checked and in the very few minutes they had with my vehicle they checked all my fluid levels and ended up just resetting the message. I was so impressed with the fact that they went out of the way to look at other simple things. I have had my vehicle in to two other shops for major work in the past 6 months and neither of these had even checked my radiator level. They only did work on whatever the issue was and never looked any further. My husband had looked under the hood the day before I went to Japanese Connection and found he had to add nearly half gallon of antifreeze. There is no leak so apparently no one else had checked this level in years. Thank you Japanese Connection for being so thorough...I will definitley be back for anything I need done in the future!!
Vehicle: Honda Civic