Japanese Connection Inc

Review for Japanese Connection Inc
LISA J. on 01/04/2013
"Exceptional Customer Service"
Wow! My first experience with Japanese Connection was amazing. I was looking for an auto mechanic who would inspect a used Nissan Altima I was interested in purchasing. I went to the phone book and found Japanese Connection, located about 6 miles from my office. I left a voice mail on their answering service on a Sunday night and received a return call by 8:30am Monday morning. Talk about efficient! "Paul" completed a two-hour, 27-point bumper to bumper inspection. "Ron" drove me to and from my office while Paul inspected the car. And "Kraig," the owner of JC, made it a point to personally greet me at the shop. Another tell-tale sign this company puts the customer first? The handwritten thank-you notes that decorate a half-wall in their waiting area. All sent from highly-satisfied customers. I ended up buying the Nissan and will now use JC as my "go-to" service shop in the future. Thank you Paul, Kraig and Ron for your exceptional service and honest approach to doing business. Lisa J. 1/4/12
Vehicle: Nissan Altima
Service Date: 01/02/2013
Review Created: 01/04/2013 07:23 AM
Kraig H. at Japanese Connection Inc responded on 01/16/2013
Hi Lisa, Wow, we appreciate your review so much. We value each of our great customers. We always go the extra mile to ensure we are providing the absolute best service possible. We want you to know who we are and to feel comfortable with each aspect of your service experience with us. We look forward to taking care of your Nissan in the future. Thank you again for your wonderful review. We appreciate you.