Japanese Connection Inc

Review for Japanese Connection Inc
JOSEPHINE J. on 01/23/2013
"Overall Happy with Service"
I went in because car was overheating. Initially the problem wasn't fixed, and I had to go back again. I wasn't all too happy about having to go back again, but I wasn't charged to get my car reevaluated. There was another problem that had to be fixed, but now my car seems to work fine. The guys at Japanese connection got me in immediately both times I had to have my car looked at, and they gave me a ride home so I wouldn't have to wait. I really appreciate that. As a person who doesn't know much about cars I worry anytime something appears wrong with my car. I appreciate that my problems were taken seriously enough that they guys got me in immediately both times. Thank you so much!
Vehicle: Honda Accord
Service Date: 01/18/2013
Review Created: 01/23/2013 10:08 AM
Kraig H. at Japanese Connection Inc responded on 02/13/2013
Hi Josephine, First of all, as I am sure Paul & Ben have said, we stand behind everything we do, ALWAYS! So if by chance, we do not get the problem corrected at first, we will take care of it. We never leave a customer wondering what they paid for. We want you to know that we are going to fix your Honda and we will fix it right. We appreciate your honesty and we totally understand that you are not a car expert. Thats our job. We will take care of your car and will work to help you learn more about your repairs. Never be afraid to ask Paul or Ben questions. Ask them to show you your repairs on our modern monitors at the customer service counter. They are more than happy to give you a better working knowledge of what we are doing to your car. Thanks again for your comments. We hope to be your auto repair shop for the future. Let us show you how easy it can be.