Japanese Connection Inc

Review for Japanese Connection Inc
RICH H. on 02/05/2013
"Fully Fit once more!"
My 2007 Honda Fit was brough tback to life by the guys at Japanese Connection, after a series of electrical problems left it coughing and spluttering, barely able to get out of its own way. After replacing the coils, plugs, O2 sensor & a thorough check-up, it runs as sweetly as the day I bought it. Many thanks again, guys!
Vehicle: Honda Fit
Service Date: 02/04/2013
Review Created: 02/05/2013 06:06 PM
Kraig H. at Japanese Connection Inc responded on 02/13/2013
Well Rich, we are almost like physicians I guess. We see a lot of sick cars and with work and the expertise of our fantastic shop crew, we can usually put life back into them. We appreciate your wonderful comments. We hope to always be able to keep you running great! We look forward to being your auto repair shop for a long time. Thanks again!