Japanese Connection Inc

Review for Japanese Connection Inc
BARRY K. on 02/13/2013
"Peace of mind"
I have work done here because I trust them. They know my car and do what they say they are going to do, in a timely manner; and only do what is necessary. I always leave there feeling having been taken care of; a good feeling. Thank you Ben and Ron.
Vehicle: Toyota Camry
Service Date: 02/12/2013
Review Created: 02/13/2013 12:30 AM
Kraig H. at Japanese Connection Inc responded on 02/13/2013
Hi Barry, We just want to let you know that our customers, you, are the reason we have been here so long. We value your business and we sincerely work hard to make sure we take excellent care of your vehicle and you. We want you to always know that we are doing everything we can to ensure your vehicle runs great and you have peace of mind about entrusting us with your vehicle. So we are extremely happy to have done that. Thank you again for your wonderful comments. We look forward to seeing you when your Camry needs something else.