Japanese Connection Inc

Review for Japanese Connection Inc
KRISTEN B. on 11/25/2011
"True Excellence"
If there were an option to rate more than 5 stars, I would do so. Past experience with other auto repair companies left me uneasy about finding honest and ethical service.
Japanese Connections simply obliterated those concerns. I was especially intent on finding a trustworthy company as the car belongs to my daughter who is currently deployed and I am entrusted with its care. From the very start until the completion of the repairs honest, considerate and patient, communications occurred. Paul kept me informed of every issue that needed my decision and explained in “lay-person” language that allowed me to make appropriate choices for repairs. The repairs are evident in the feel and appearance of the car and carefully outlined in the invoice. I can not say enough about the outstanding service received from the company...from them coming to the house and picking up the car the day of the scheduled appointment when I was sick and was going to have to re-schedule, to the military discount offered to my daughter. A true way to support our military personnel! Japanese Connections is a unique and ethical company with excellent technicians and management. I am so grateful to have "discovered" them.
Service Date: 11/23/2011
Review Created: 11/25/2011 01:07 PM
Kraig H. at Japanese Connection Inc responded on 12/05/2011
Thank you Kristen for the wonderful review. You are so welcome for anything we did. Your family's sacrifice is a true service to our country. We are always happy when we can repay a small portion of gratitude to our military neighbors. We strive to take excellent care of our customers and hope to be your auto shop for as long as you are in Colorado Springs. Thank you for your dedication and your family's service. Hope your holiday is full of wonderful things.