Jay's Service Center

Vehicle: Dodge Grand Caravan
Service Date: 09/08/2017
Review Created: 09/10/2017 06:30 PM
Jay E. at Jay's Service Center responded on 09/11/2017

Thank you for taking the time to review our business, David. We appreciate your choosing Jay's Service Center for your automotive repair and maintenance needs.

Robert S. on 08/28/2017
Robert said the staff fixed the vehicle and they did a good job.
Vehicle: Cadillac DeVille
Service Date: 08/22/2017
Review Created: 08/28/2017
Jay E. at Jay's Service Center responded on 09/01/2017

Thank you for taking the time to review our business Bob. We appreciate your choosing Jay's Service Center for your automotive repair and maintenance needs and look forward to helping you keep your personal and farm vehicles maintained and in top working order.

Norm C. on 08/28/2017
Norm said he had a good experience with this business.
Vehicle: Ford Escape
Service Date: 08/25/2017
Review Created: 08/28/2017
Jay E. at Jay's Service Center responded on 09/01/2017

Thank you for taking the time to review our business, Norm. We appreciate your choosing Jay's Service Center for your automotive repair and maintenance needs.

Robert W. on 08/25/2017
"Jay's did a great job "
Problem was identified, and repair completed on schedule. Also, for no additional charge, auto was completely checked out for other issues, such as brakes and filter. Great service, great communication. Would definitely recommend.
Vehicle: Nissan cube
Service Date: 08/25/2017
Review Created: 08/25/2017 08:17 PM
Jay E. at Jay's Service Center responded on 08/28/2017

Thank you for taking the time to review our business, Robert. We appreciate your choosing Jay's Service Center for your automotive repair and maintenance needs. We perform a 43 point courtesy check on every vehicle's first visit, time permitting, and then once a year thereafter, just to keep your vehicle in good operating order. We would rather catch something before it becomes a major problem for our customers.

Steven J. on 08/25/2017
"Thank you "
Thanks for looking after me. I came for oil change found out AC belt was bad. A little extra but my truck is famous for playing tricks.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Silverado 1500
Service Date: 08/24/2017
Review Created: 08/25/2017 05:00 PM
Jay E. at Jay's Service Center responded on 08/28/2017

Thank you for taking the time to review our business, Steven. We appreciate your choosing Jay's Service Center for your automotive repair and maintenance needs.

Peg J. on 08/19/2017
"Very satisfied."
Jay kept me informed as to the progress they were making for my car problems.He let me decide what to do next for my car, I was not pressured into fixing more. My car is 15 yrs old and he and his crew were able to fix almost all the problems. When it came to an AC problem he let me decide what I wanted to do. I will take it back to him in the future.
Vehicle: Ford Taurus
Service Date: 08/18/2017
Review Created: 08/19/2017 04:51 PM
Jay E. at Jay's Service Center responded on 08/21/2017

Thank you for taking the time to review our business, Peg. We appreciate your choosing Jay's Service Center for your automotive repair and maintenance needs.

Herman K. on 08/15/2017
Herman said they did a really good job. They are honest.
Vehicle: Chrysler PT Cruiser
Service Date: 07/31/2017
Review Created: 08/15/2017
Patty G. on 08/14/2017
"I like the people and I think Jay is fair to me."
I think they are fair and do very good work.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Traverse
Service Date: 08/01/2017
Review Created: 08/14/2017 02:56 PM
Jay E. at Jay's Service Center responded on 08/15/2017

Thank you for taking the time to review our business, Patty. We appreciate your choosing Jay's Service Center for your automotive repair and maintenance needs.

Bart Y. on 08/10/2017
"Oil Change"
Great service as always
Vehicle: Ford Crown Victoria
Service Date: 07/28/2017
Review Created: 08/10/2017 11:57 AM
Jay E. at Jay's Service Center responded on 08/14/2017

Thank you for taking the time to review our business, Bart. We appreciate your choosing Jay's Service Center for your automotive repair and maintenance needs.

Len R. on 08/09/2017
"Work on 2008 ford"
Good price. Good work.
Vehicle: Ford Police Interceptor
Service Date: 08/08/2017
Review Created: 08/09/2017 04:11 AM
Jay E. at Jay's Service Center responded on 08/14/2017

Thank you for taking the time to review our business, Len. We appreciate your choosing Jay's Service Center for your automotive repair and maintenance needs.

Ron R. on 08/07/2017
"Treats you like family , not just a number!"
Very prompt with getting your car serviced, and making sure your vehicle safe to drive and has no. Issues. Very satisfied customer😄
Vehicle: Dodge Neon
Service Date: 08/03/2017
Review Created: 08/07/2017 04:58 AM
Jay E. at Jay's Service Center responded on 08/14/2017

Thank you once again, Ron for taking the time to review our business. We appreciate your choosing Jay's Service Center for your automotive repair and maintenance needs. I am so sorry that I missed you this time!

Steve S. on 07/28/2017
"Great mechanic great service"
Great mechanic great service
Vehicle: Ford Escape
Service Date: 07/25/2017
Review Created: 07/28/2017 01:02 AM
Jay E. at Jay's Service Center responded on 08/14/2017

Thank you for taking the time to review our business, Steve. We appreciate your choosing Jay's Service Center for your automotive repair and maintenance needs.

Bob S. on 07/24/2017
Bob said the experience was good. The mechanic did what he asked in a timely manner, and the service was within his budget.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Tahoe
Review Created: 07/24/2017
Jay E. at Jay's Service Center responded on 07/26/2017

Thank you for taking the time to review our business, Bob. We appreciate your choosing Jay's Service Center for your automotive repair and maintenance needs and also all that you do for the community.

Austin R. on 07/24/2017
Austin said they fixed his vehicle and got him on his way.
Vehicle: Ford Mustang
Review Created: 07/24/2017
Jay E. at Jay's Service Center responded on 07/26/2017

Thank you for taking the time to review our business, Austin. We appreciate your choosing Jay's Service Center for your automotive repair and maintenance needs.

Matthew T. on 07/23/2017
"Exceeded my expectations"
They got my wife's care serviced quickly and at a fair price. The staff was friendly and helpful and I appreciated the after hours drop off box. Will definitely use again if needed. I always try to use local businesses when possible and this is the first one in a while that did not disappoint.
Vehicle: Hyundai Sonata
Review Created: 07/23/2017 10:26 AM
Jay E. at Jay's Service Center responded on 07/24/2017

Thank you for taking the time to review our business, Matthew. We appreciate your choosing Jay's Service Center for your automotive repair and maintenance needs. Your kind words just made our day!

Sherry L. on 07/21/2017
Sherry said there were a few little problems at first but they took care of them right away. Everything turned out fine.
Vehicle: Mitsubishi Mirage
Service Date: 06/30/2017
Review Created: 07/21/2017
Jayson R. on 07/19/2017
Jayson said the service from this business was excellent.
Vehicle: Oldsmobile Cutlass
Service Date: 07/17/2017
Review Created: 07/19/2017
Duane M. on 07/18/2017
"Oil and filter change plus bulb chsnge"
Great service and quality of work
Vehicle: Buick LeSabre
Service Date: 07/17/2017
Review Created: 07/18/2017 09:35 AM
Jay E. at Jay's Service Center responded on 07/18/2017

Thank you for taking the time, once again, for choosing Jay's Service Center for you automotive repair and maintenance needs. We appreciate your loyalty! I look forward to hearing of the arrival of the great-grandchild!

Steve S. on 07/17/2017
Spoke with Jenette. She said they always have wonderful service at this business. They get right in.
Vehicle: GMC Sierra 3500
Service Date: 07/14/2017
Review Created: 07/17/2017
Sarah J. on 07/15/2017
Sarah said this business is always good. They call to give notice about when a vehicle is ready and they do great work.
Vehicle: Pontiac Grand Prix