Joe's Auto and Truck Repair

Reviews (373)

rating 4.8048165rating 4.8048165rating 4.8048165rating 4.8048165rating 4.8048165

Recommend?

Sun closed
2765 Feather River Blvd
Oroville, CA 95965
(530) 533-6336
About Joe’s Auto & Truck Repair proudly provides quality automotive service & repair in the Oroville, CA area and surrounding communities for years. We are where quality and honesty count!
Latest Reviews for Joe's Auto and Truck Repair
Pheng said they did everything they could to fix the vehicle.
Vehicle: Mitsubishi Lancer
Service Date: 06/25/2014
Review Created: 07/19/2014
Jack R. in Oroville, CA on 07/18/2014
Jack said he has been customer at this business for over twenty years and everything is great.
Vehicle: Mercury Sable
Service Date: 07/08/2014
Review Created: 07/18/2014
Air Conditioning
My car had a check engine line on which prompted me taking it in to be checked out. To my surprise it was just a gas cap needing replaced and found my compressor was about to go out. Thank godness they found it and fixed it before I baked to death in the hot weather.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Monte Carlo
Service Date: 07/02/2014
Review Created: 07/11/2014 10:04 AM
Lendal said this business is very thorough and honest.
Service Date: 07/01/2014
Review Created: 07/11/2014
Jillian said this business did a good job and she had no problems. They were not perfect but nothing went wrong. She does not have a lot of experience with businesses of this type. She would definitely recommend them to others.
Vehicle: Honda Civic
Service Date: 07/02/2014
Review Created: 07/08/2014
Jeannette said this business was very thorough, friendly and helpful. They worked with her on the pricing and checked over more things than they needed to.
Vehicle: Ford Windstar
Service Date: 06/30/2014
Review Created: 07/05/2014
ART N. in Oroville, CA on 06/27/2014
honest, excellent office staff. doughnuts/cookies
We are always happy with the service. They did forget to put a sticker in the window for the next oil change. Not bad when that is all we can find to complain about. :}
Vehicle: Saturn Aura
Service Date: 06/23/2014
Review Created: 06/27/2014 09:31 PM
rating 1rating 1rating 1rating 1rating 1
GABRIEL B. on 06/27/2014
Mislead and overcharged
When I called to see if there was availability to work on my truck I was told to bring the truck in. After I had the truck towed there (on a Thursday) I was told that it couldn't be looked at until Monday. Which would leave me without transportation for four full days. But my truck was already there so what could I do. Monday I was told that the I could pay 400$ to have three belts changed and have a bunch of other random shit done. I passed on the random shit and managed to get out of Joe's for 270$. Today at jiffy lube they quoted me 140$ and two hours to do the same work. The work that Joe's shop did for me is the first and last. As the title states I was mislead and overcharged. I would not recommend this shop and would not return. Thanks for nothing.
Vehicle: Nissan Pickup
Service Date: 06/25/2014
Review Created: 06/27/2014 11:05 AM
Really not satisified with results
Im a little more than dissatisfied with the results after having my wifes car for a week and half, so much so that I an think about a dissput of charges on the credit card. The two sensors that were put in you told me they were to keep the motor from dieing, didn't do the job died before I got home. Your lack of commucation with us while the car was at your shop is lacking, to keep us informed, as to where you were leads my to belive nothing was happening. with the end result nothing changed from when the vechicle was first brought into you.
Vehicle: Dodge Grand Caravan
Service Date: 06/24/2014
Review Created: 06/26/2014 10:37 AM
Steve G. on 06/25/2014
Steve said he loved this business and hopes they keep up the good work.
Vehicle: Toyota Highlander
Service Date: 06/05/2014
Review Created: 06/25/2014
rating 3rating 3rating 3rating 3rating 3
Bill G. in California on 06/25/2014
Bill said he called the business to have a certain repair done on his vehicle that would require a certain part to be ordered. They said to come in the next morning to have it done. He came in the next morning and they had not ordered the part for him. Later on that day they ordered the part and installed it on his vehicle. Overall, that was the only thing that bothered him and every other part of the service was great. He would recommend them if they corrected that procedure.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Suburban
Service Date: 06/03/2014
Review Created: 06/25/2014
Skarleth P. on 06/24/2014
Skarleth said the service is really good so far. She appreciated the business having women working there, who know what they are doing. She said she did not feel awkward being a woman going to this facility for service. She really likes the customer service.
Vehicle: Dodge Caravan
Service Date: 06/18/2014
Review Created: 06/24/2014
The people!
Thank you for getting my oil change done so quickly even when there were two other people getting an oil change, too. You did all three quickly.
Vehicle: Honda CR-V
Service Date: 06/19/2014
Review Created: 06/23/2014 09:46 AM
Dale said he has been with Joe before he owned this business. They are really good people and he has never had a problem before.
Service Date: 05/08/2014
Review Created: 06/21/2014
DOUG S. in Oroville, CA on 06/19/2014
Ford Windstar repair
I would like to say, "Thank you!" to the crew at Joe's. My families van runs great and the A/C works great. Thanks for the good communication during the job and working quickly to get a difficult job done as soon as possible. Way to go! Doug
Vehicle: Ford Freestar
Service Date: 06/18/2014
Review Created: 06/19/2014 08:53 PM
HARRY M. on 06/19/2014
Completely satisfied customers!
We were pleased to have our car running like it was the first day we bought it! So pleased to receive excellent service,
Vehicle: Honda Accord
Service Date: 06/17/2014
Review Created: 06/19/2014 02:38 PM
ALAN K. in Oroville, CA on 06/13/2014
Professionalism
Did a great job fixing my truck
Service Date: 05/22/2014
Review Created: 06/13/2014 04:47 PM
service
You made time to service my truck air conditioner and change oil even though I came in without an appt. and you were having a busy day. Plus you gave me a decent break and gave a couple freebees. Much obliged.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Pickup
Service Date: 06/10/2014
Review Created: 06/13/2014 03:27 PM
BILL S. in Oroville, CA on 06/12/2014
fantastic service
great and thorough service as always I have recommended them to several people.
Vehicle: Chrysler PT Cruiser
Service Date: 06/10/2014
Review Created: 06/12/2014 10:51 AM
Dianna said they got the job done. The service was good. They gave her a ride.
Vehicle: Honda Pilot
Service Date: 04/16/2014
Review Created: 06/10/2014
0 out of 5

Click a star to enter your rating. 5 stars is the highest.
What makes the place so great (or not) in just a few words.
format mm/dd/yyyy
About You
We only ever display the first letter of your last name.
Your email address is never published on our website. This is for verfication purposes.
By clicking on the button, you agree to the Terms of Service
Send a Message