Jon Miller Car Care Center

Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0
Laura S. on 09/25/2016
"car"
I recently got some work on my car, the mechanic and man at desk said it would require removing bumper to put in a new bulb for my brake light. He said could take an hour, and they charge 100 dollars an hour, I didn't get it done. I had my sister who is handy but not a mechanic look at it, she removed the bulb and replaced it in 5 min, no bumper removal. I have been going here some time, also my family members it makes me not trust I don't understand how she fixed it and they couldn't. I wish John was there I think it would have been different. You have always done a good job, I don't know what happened. Other than that I haven't had any problems.
Vehicle: Toyota RAV4
Service Date: 09/15/2016
Review Created: 09/25/2016 04:53 PM
Bridget B. on 09/09/2013
Bridget said she had to wait an extra half an hour for her vehicle. She said the oil change took an hour and a half.
Vehicle: Mazda Protege
Service Date: 09/03/2013
Review Created: 09/09/2013
Bob M. on 10/06/2012
Bob said this was the first time he ever went to this business.
Vehicle: Ford Pickup
Service Date: 10/02/2012
Review Created: 10/06/2012
Jon M. at Jon Miller Car Care Center responded on 10/16/2012
Thanks for stopping in Bob, we appreciate the business. Thank you for your service in our Military.
Tony G. on 07/30/2012
Tony said some things were excellent, some weren't. He said the ghost wiper issue has not been fixed and he does not have air conditioning, even though the system was converted to R12 and charged. He chose not to elaborate. He said the air conditioning worked one day, but it hasn't since. The engine work they did was excellent and the vehicle runs fine. He would recommend this business for service work, but not restoration work.
Vehicle: Pontiac Fiero
Service Date: 07/14/2012
Review Created: 07/30/2012
Jon M. at Jon Miller Car Care Center responded on 08/09/2012
This vehicle had been worked on extensively prior to coming to our shop. The engine was installed incorrectly, the engine did not run properly as well as leaked various fluids. The doors did not close properly, as well as many other small problems that needed addressing. We fixed all of the problems presented to us. We advised the customer that we would not gaurentee the AC to be leak free after a charge. We inserted Dye into the system and told him that if the freon leaked out, the dye would show the leak. Tony accepted these terms. The "Phantom Wipe" problem with the windshield wipers is a known problem with Fieros. We replaced the wiper switch with a NOS GM original unit (which has been discontinued and was very difficult to source). The wipers were perfect when the car left. We were not notified of a problem with them prior to this review, and were not given a chance to help repair them. We will gladly work with the him to correct the situation.