Jon Miller Car Care Center

Jamie C. ReScore Review on 03/20/2015
Recommended? Yes
Surecritic checkman logo Verified
"Perfect "
Jon is definitely an amazing guy . The misunderstanding was taken care of and I will continue to get my car serviced at Jon Miller's Car Care . He is a down to earth guy. Very understanding and the staff made me feel at home. Thank you Jon
Vehicle: Kia Optima
Service Date: 03/05/2015
Review Created: 03/18/2015 02:24 PM

"Wasn't happy "
Went in for an oil change . The guy that changed my oil said I had a leak and I should've seen it in my driveway. There's nothing leaking. Then I was told I needed an air filter but none were in stock, so needless to say I need to go somewhere to get an air filter put in if I really need one. Last time I went there my car was checked from front to rear , top to bottom and I hear a noise now and my car is bucking. I am unhappy
Vehicle: Kia Optima
Service Date: 03/05/2015
Review Created: 03/18/2015 02:24 PM
Jon M. at Jon Miller Car Care Center responded on 03/20/2015

I spoke with Jamie at length about her visit with us. We had a very productive conversation. I apologized for anything we may have said or done to make her uncomfortable. After reviewing the visit with her, we mutually concluded that it was all just a big mis understanding. I asked her to return to the shop at her convenience so I can personally look the car over, and show her the issues pointed out by the technician. I also explained that we can not stock an air filter for every make and model car. We stock approximately 250 of the most common part numbers, but there are at least 600 different air filters out there. The odd ones are available at our local warehouse, and can be delivered within 20-30 minutes if requested.
I have been working for Jamie for 3 years, and her family for more than a decade. We are all good now. Our friendship is stronger than this issue. Thanks for being Cool Jamie!
Jon Miller - Owner - Jon Miller Car Care Center.
(My personal cell# 609-713-9609) Call me if there is ever an issue please.

DEBRA D. on 05/26/2017
"Wrong address "
Hi Jon, this is not Debra you have the wrong address this has happened before please correct Thanx
Vehicle: Chevrolet Malibu
Service Date: 05/26/2017
Review Created: 05/26/2017 08:54 PM
RUSSELL D. on 05/22/2017
"New tire"
Great service, competitive pricing and great products.
Vehicle: Dodge Challenger
Vehicle: Chevrolet TrailBlazer
Service Date: 05/20/2017
Review Created: 05/21/2017 05:17 AM
Stuart D. on 05/18/2017
Stuart said they did a quality job for a reasonable price.
Service Date: 05/16/2017
Review Created: 05/18/2017
Kelly B. on 05/09/2017
Kelly said this business did the service correctly.
Vehicle: Toyota Camry
Service Date: 05/08/2017
Ed S. on 05/09/2017
Ed said they were informative, they called if anything changed with the repairs and they stuck to the quoted price.
Vehicle: Ford Explorer
Service Date: 04/14/2017
Jim K. on 05/09/2017
Jim said they did a great job.
Vehicle: Chevrolet TrailBlazer
Service Date: 05/08/2017
Javier G. on 05/08/2017
Javier said this business was honest. They gave him excellent advice, and they were up front with what was going on. They let him decide what to do next. They were excellent with him.
Vehicle: Ford Escape
Service Date: 05/05/2017
Review Created: 05/08/2017
Rob P. on 05/05/2017
Rob said his experience was excellent.
Vehicle: BMW 325i
Service Date: 04/27/2017
Charlie L. on 05/05/2017
Charlie said he stopped into this business and they were able to order a part for his vehicle, which was there in 1 hour.
Vehicle: Jeep Wrangler
Service Date: 04/27/2017
Don J. on 05/05/2017
Don said everything about them is good, including their personalities, service, and work. He always has good service. His son takes all five of his vehicles to this business for service.
Vehicle: GMC Sierra
Service Date: 04/25/2017
Lou T. on 05/04/2017
"Got new tires & an oil change"
Good prices, good service, all questions answered and car was as clean when I got it back as it was when I got there.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Corvette
Service Date: 05/02/2017
Review Created: 05/04/2017 10:33 AM
Rich E. on 05/02/2017
Rich said the employees at the business repaired his vehicle to his satisfaction.
Vehicle: Chrysler Sebring
Service Date: 04/29/2017
Review Created: 05/02/2017
Joe G. on 04/26/2017
"SMILES"
How often can you say you walk, or drive away from having you car serviced with a SMILE on your face ? I can, and every time!!! Jon Miller makes having your car serviced an absolute pleasure.
Vehicle: MINI Cooper
Service Date: 04/25/2017
Review Created: 04/26/2017 07:00 PM
MICHAEL ANTHONY H. on 04/20/2017
"Jon Miller (Family) Car Care Center"
When is a routine oil change not routine? Why of course when the change is done by Jon Miller Car Care Center. I had an early morning service appointment. When I arrived , a half hour early< for my oill change the center was active with cars in all the bays and several customers waiting in the office. When I told Nate, who was attending the front desk that I was there to have my oil changed he checked my service record to make sure that there was no routine required that I might have missed. While he was filling out my work order I mentioned that one of my wiper blades wasn't clearing the windshield like the other. We decided to wait in the office while the car was being serviced.. Two women were also waiting in the office and when their vehicle was finished. The repair that they had requested was completed and Nate began to ask the woman wio was responsible for bringing the vehicle in for service if she intended to keep the car. He mentioned that if she did there was a list of things that she should consider having repaired. The woman stated that it wasn't her car and that ashe was doing a friend a favor by bringing the car in for repair. Nate then began to explain what needed to be done to make the vehicle safer and more secure on the road. The woman being concerned asked if he would mind telling what he told her to the owner of the vehicle. He graciously agreed to comply with her request. While Nate was assisting the woman on the phone I was informed that me vehicle was finished and that even though the wiper blade appeared to be functioning Ok I was informed that it was replaced free of charge. Please excuse me if this review was long but,, I truly believe that if more people knew what a great serve Jon Millar Car Care provides and how they treat all customers as if they were family there would be more customers driving safer cars on the highway. I drive a Toyota Venza and the Toyota Service provides good car care service but it pales in comparison to the service which John Millar Car Care Service provides. Take a chance and come see for yourself. I promise that you will not be disappointed.
Vehicle: Toyota Venza
Service Date: 04/18/2017
Review Created: 04/20/2017 09:20 PM
Jon T. on 04/14/2017
Jon said they were fast. The work was good.
Vehicle: Dodge Grand Caravan
Service Date: 04/13/2017
Review Created: 04/14/2017
Linda R. on 04/13/2017
Linda said the business provided excellent service.
Vehicle: Mercedes-Benz CLK350
Service Date: 03/24/2017
Review Created: 04/13/2017
Anthony P. on 04/12/2017
"better service then from dealership "
found them to be well knowledgeable, they provided a fair estimate and I am very happy with their work. Now I don't have run to the dealership to service my vehicle
Vehicle: Toyota Prius
Service Date: 03/27/2017
Review Created: 04/12/2017 09:54 AM
Stuart D. on 04/11/2017
Stuart said this business paid attention to his vehicle. There was a slight problem initially, but they took the time and effort to fix it for him.
Service Date: 03/28/2017