Jones Home and Auto

JENNINE J. ReScore Review on 01/15/2014
Recommended? Yes
Surecritic checkman logo Verified
"Customer Service"
Brant was very professional in handling this issue for me. I appreciate his attention to this issue and was very happy with his response and concern for me. In all fairness, I did not discuss this issue with Jones Automotive when I left unhappy and did not give them an opportunity to cure it at the time of service. Thank you Jones Auto Service.
Vehicle: Honda Accord
Service Date: 01/02/2014
Review Created: 01/06/2014 06:54 AM

"Over Charged"
I came in for an oil change and to fix a flat. When I picked up my car, they were rotating my tires. When I asked why, they said they always do this with an oil change. I thought that meant it was a free service with the oil change. But I was charged $15 for the rotation. I have a free rotation at another place, and never would have had this done for $15.00.
Vehicle: Honda Accord
Service Date: 01/02/2014
Review Created: 01/06/2014 06:54 AM
Brant B. at Jones Home and Auto responded on 01/06/2014

Mrs Jarolik, I appologize for the bad experience. It was my fault (Brant Blair, the sales manager) that your tires were rotated. I looked back into your history and we've rotated your tires everytime you've come in for an oil change. If theres anything we can do to resolve this please let me know. Thank you