Jones Home and Auto

Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

Review for Jones Home and Auto
LISA T. on 01/29/2014
"Customer service, very kind and informative"
I walked in after drivng from Jiffy Lube and getting a quote from them about my oil change which they had done in the past but it seemed too high. Everytime Ive gone in there they always find something extra that my car needs to have done, and it doesn't matter which car or truck I bring in, and the repair is usually very expensive. I have never never never gone their to get my oil changed and them say ok we're done and thank you. There's always a repair suggested besides the oil change. They could be right but, I don't leave there with a confident feeling. The gentleman at the counter of Jones explained the prices and was very personable in answering all my questions about the differences in synthetic oil etc..and why Jone's prices were different from Jiffy Lube. We will definitely come back to Jones Automotive. We feel they can be trusted. That was my gut feeling.
Vehicle: Mercury Mountaineer