Jumbo Automotive Inc

Julie K. on 06/07/2017
Julie said they charged to fix the air conditioner but they did not fix it. She stated they should send a technician to her and fix the problem.
Vehicle: Toyota Yaris
Service Date: 05/30/2017
Review Created: 06/07/2017
Jodi R. on 04/11/2017
Jodi said it took one hour for a service she was told would take 20 minutes. They took an hour to patch a tire. They do not have any handicapped facilities. She walks with a cane. She needed assistance to get to the bathroom. Once she entered the bathroom she had to use the light from her cell phone to find the light switch. She will not be going back to this business.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Malibu
Service Date: 04/01/2017
Review Created: 04/11/2017
Jorge B. on 12/01/2016
"Ac"
took my car here to have the air conditioner checked. First they said they would do a visual inspection that turned into a $100 air conditioning service so they can put dye in the car to see if there's any leaks. Next day the air conditioner went down and took it back to them so that they can check for a leak long story short he tried to charge me $900 for a new compressor took it to the mechanic by my house he charged me $150 to fix the leak compressor was fine. Either they are just Crooks or bad mechanics I won't be taking any of my car's here ever again
Service Date: 11/16/2016
Review Created: 12/01/2016 09:47 AM
Heather H. on 11/28/2016
Heather said she arrived at 8:00 am for an oil change. She received a phone call telling her she needs gaskets for $400, an engine mount replaced for $253 and an air filter for $35. She told them not at this time and that she needed her vehicle back as soon as possible. She did end up letting them do the air filter. She went to get her vehicle 3 hours later and she drove away and it sounded like she had something in her air conditioner vent and it was making a noise. They cleaned it out. She has the air conditioner on automatic and that should have never been changed. There was nothing in the paperwork stating they looked over her whole vehicle since she was just going in for an oil change. They ended up charging her a remove and replace fee for the air filter and that was $60 and she was quoted $35. They are very misleading and deceptive.
Vehicle: Lexus ES 330
Service Date: 11/25/2016
Review Created: 11/28/2016
BRUCE R. on 10/24/2016
"Car diagnosed and was told wrong. "
I got my car checked there, 2002 chevy monte carlo. I was told it was the crankshaft position sensor and the Mass air flow sensor. I changed both and the car still is doing the same thing. I even asked are they for sure if I change these two items it would fix the problem and was told yes. I spent 300 dollars on tools, and parts for nothing, 92 dollars for your diagnostic check for nothing.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Monte Carlo
Service Date: 10/11/2016
Review Created: 10/24/2016 08:18 AM
YESI TEOPES E. on 10/18/2016
"Poco fiable."
Despues de llevar el carro a cambiar el aceite y hacer varias revisiones el carro al salir de alli comenzo a hacer un ruido raro es claro que algo no va bien , lo llevare a otro mecanico , creo que han hecho algo raro.
Vehicle: Suzuki Vitara
Service Date: 10/17/2016
Review Created: 10/18/2016 03:44 PM
B G. on 09/28/2016
"Bad deal"
Jumbo charge for service they did not do
Review Created: 09/28/2016 08:42 AM
M G. on 09/28/2016
"Complaints"
I feel bad for them to charge for looking at the car and said they charge me for labor and did not say that they were going to charge me to look at the problem
Review Created: 09/28/2016 08:36 AM
DANIEL M. on 07/02/2016
"I am no longer satisfied with your service"
Initially they did an assessment on my vehicle and found a few things that needed to be replaced including an oil leak. It was a very expensive fix!
A few weeks later a warning light came on my dashboard; I took the car back to the shop and they did some sensor replacement (not cheap)
A few weeks later another oil leak appears and the engine light came out on the dashboard. I took the car back to the shop and they said the oil leak was related to the engine gasket leaking, then they called me saying that it is not the gasket but the water pump (although they had already changed the gasket and charged me for it) I told them to go ahead and change the water pump. The engine light On was related to a bad oxygen sensor (estrange thing that it was not detected a few weeks before on the vehicle checkup ).
Now again a few weeks later the vehicle is still leaking oil and the engine light came out again. I bet that if I bring my car again they will say that another sensor is bad. I cannot trust this shop anymore, I feel they don't seem to know how to definitely repair my GMC Yukon XL. I will cut my losses and go elsewhere.
Vehicle: GMC Yukon XL
Service Date: 06/14/2016
Review Created: 07/02/2016 08:34 PM
NELSON B. on 04/16/2016
"To expensive "
800.00 to change a transmission pan and do a transmission service is rediculous got the pan and did it my self for 100.00 total rip off
Vehicle: Volkswagen Jetta
Service Date: 04/15/2016
Review Created: 04/16/2016 06:10 AM
maria c. on 11/24/2015
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Black Honda Civic Rebuilt"
The WORST experience ever with a mechanic! HAIM LEVY is nothing but a LIAR, THIEF, CONARTIST and RACIST! Returned the car 9 (NINE) TIMES but he REFUSED to correct his EVIL ACTS! CHARGED me so high when ALL I needed was a transmission MOUND! Made the car WORSE when he REMOVED the ENTIRE transmission and THREW IT on the floor! Took his ASS to court where SADLY the judge was also from ISRAEL! I will stand by my word and take a polygraph test !! 954-534-1086
Review Created: 11/24/2015 03:52 PM
Dorthy D. on 04/16/2015
Dorothy said the business was very expensive, they charged her $50 for 10 minutes of work. It was to put a piece of rubber behind her brake pedal. She said the business took her for a ride. She will not be going back and wants her money back. She will not recommend them because of the reasons mentioned above.
Vehicle: Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 04/14/2015
Review Created: 04/16/2015
Haim L. at Jumbo Automotive Inc responded on 04/27/2015

Thank you for choosing our facility to have this repair resolved in a timely manner. Our minimum charge for all repairs is $49.95 Due to our professionalism and knowledge, some repairs and services can be done with an ASE certified master technician in much less time than the minimum charge of $49.95. You were not charged any diagnostic fee for this repair. If you have any questions please feel free contacting Haim Levy.

RICARDO D. on 02/02/2015
"wait time "
employee spend more time chatting with each other and chatting on cell phones than doing their job .
Vehicle: Ford Econoline
Service Date: 02/02/2015
Review Created: 02/02/2015 08:12 PM
Haim L. at Jumbo Automotive Inc responded on 02/03/2015

We appreciate your review, and we will do our best to correct this matter for a better experience on the next service or repair.
Haim Levy
KEVIN O. on 09/29/2014
"Messed up oil change"
Friendly place, but the mechanic didn't install the new oil filter correctly, and thus oil sprayed all over the engine compartment--in the middle of our vacation. Will be contacting for a refund.
Vehicle: Subaru Forester
Service Date: 09/24/2014
Review Created: 09/29/2014 06:40 AM
Haim L. at Jumbo Automotive Inc responded on 09/30/2014

Kevin, we appreciate you bringing this to our attention.  We sincerely apologize for all the inconvenience you endured on your family vacation.

Please call and give us the opportunity to make things right.

Jumbo Automotive, Inc.

Wayne P. on 09/17/2014
Wayne said the first time he went in to this business, for an oil change and tire rotation, an employee told him he had rotated the tires and he reminded him that his tires can go flat. The employee assured him that they rotated the tires and a couple weeks later the right passenger side tire went flat. He did not go in for six months and the business telephoned him asking him to come back in for a second chance. He went in and spoke with Dana and Hynie and told them what happened the first time. They told him they would make sure they rotated the tires this time. He marked the tires to see if they would complete the job this time and after it was done he checked them. The tires were not rotated for the second time and they did not offer to write off the $25 he paid for the oil change and tire rotation. He does not know how he can believe that they changed the oil if they already lied to him twice. He gave them the opportunity to make it right but he was disappointed. He would not recommend them to others for the reasons mentioned.
Vehicle: Volvo XC90
Service Date: 09/12/2014
Review Created: 09/17/2014
Haim L. at Jumbo Automotive Inc responded on 09/30/2014

The oil change was completed as requested.  The vehicle was pulled out of the facility and at that point was brought back in for the tire rotation.

The technician was not informed of the tire rotation, however the situation was remedied.

Jumbo Automotive, Inc.

Margaret M. on 07/28/2014
Margaret said she was completely dissatisfied with her experience due to the fact that the business took 4 to 5 hours to change one tire. She was given no explanation for the wait by the business.
Vehicle: Ford Taurus
Service Date: 07/24/2014
Review Created: 07/28/2014
William N. on 05/05/2014
William said he was overall satisfied with the service he received, but he was displeased with the poor communication. He had to keep calling the business to find out when his part was going to arrive, and when the work was going to be completed.
Vehicle: Toyota Matrix
Service Date: 04/25/2014
Review Created: 05/05/2014
REGINA D. on 04/30/2014
"Disappointed"
I brought my car in to the shop to have a scraping sound in my front end checked. I asked to have other things done to the car, such as check the fuel injection and a vibration in my A/C . When Donna called to tell me how much it was going to be, I was told there was nothing wrong with my front end and that the back brakes were cleaned. An oil change not requested, not needed was done , I had to pay. . Heim called telling me the car was being washed and I would be picked up as soon as it was done, and told me at that point, the rotors had to be done and to bring the car back in. I was speechless the reason I brought the car into the shop was not addressed at all. The other things I had done to the car was done because I was going to leave it overnight.

I since have taken my car elsewhere and had the front end looked at because of the same noise. It was the struts not the rotors. You will not be seeing me again nor will I recommend your shop to anyone which I had done in the past.
Vehicle: Toyota Matrix
Service Date: 03/11/2014
Review Created: 04/30/2014 05:07 AM
Lianna R. on 09/16/2013
Lianna said she feels like she was defrauded by this business. She took her vehicle in to get her rain sensors fixed, which was covered under her warranty. She said at the last minute she asked them to also do a headlight restoration for her, which she had been told would cost $69.99. She said when she went to pay they told her that her warranty work had been billed to Mercury, but she was responsible for the taxes on the work. She did not know any better, so went ahead and paid the whole $149. She said she talked to Mercury and found out that when work is covered under warranty the customer does not have any monetary responsibility. Her contact at Mercury brought it to her attention that the business charged for the rain sensor parts and labor, but they never actually installed them. She has tried to contact the business about this issue and about the taxes she was charged for, but they are avoiding her. She will never return to this business.
Vehicle: Mercedes-Benz C320