Jupiter Auto And Tire

Clay H. on 09/11/2012
Clay said they were able to fix his vehicle. They took him home and picked up.
Vehicle: Dodge Pickup
Service Date: 09/06/2012
Review Created: 09/11/2012
Bill C. on 09/10/2012
Bill said the business took care of him. He said the business put in an alternator 3 weeks prior to the recent visit. He said the alternator died and it had to be replaced.
Vehicle: Lexus ES 300
Service Date: 08/13/2012
Review Created: 09/10/2012
LYNN M. on 09/06/2012
"I can trust them!!!"
Carl and all the guys are polite, courteous, and don't talk down to me because I am a woman.
Vehicle: Mercury Grand Marquis
Service Date: 08/27/2012
Review Created: 09/06/2012 08:06 AM
Elizabeth M. at Jupiter Auto And Tire responded on 09/14/2012
Thank you Lynn! It looks like you forgot to give us a star rating.
Mark C. on 09/03/2012
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Not entirely accurate"
I'm Mark Cudak, and I feel I owe Jupiter Tire And Auto an apology for this "review".
I'm going to address this point by point.
1) I feel I was tricked by the person who wrote this article. She claimed she was the management of Jupiter Tire and Auto, and they were looking to improve their business. As these folks are customers and friends, I feel I owe it to them to give an honest review, much like if I saw a business vehicle owned by a friend driven recklessly by an employee, I would immediately call that friend and let him know what's going on. I had NO IDEA that this was some blog review that would be posted on the internet.
2) My comments were taken totally out of context, and embellished. So much so, that I wonder if these people get some sort of bonus for making a bad review.
3) I would not only return to Jupiter Tire And Auto for service, but would wholeheartedly recommend them to friends and family.
4) As the owner of a small business, I know how vicious and harmful to a business a bad on line review can be. It's happened to me. This review may have been harmful to my business as these gentlemen are one of my best customers. One of my best customers; That alone should tell you how embellished this review is. As a result, I personally question SureCritic as a reliable and unbiased reviewer if they manipulate the information they get from consumers.
Finally, I apologize to Jim, Gerry and Carl of Jupiter Tire And Auto. I regret that this "review" may have caused you to lose customers, and I hope SureCritic will remove it ASAP.
Service Date: 08/15/2012
Review Created: 09/03/2012 07:58 AM
Mark C. on 09/03/2012
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Not entirely accurate"
I'm going to address this point by point.
Service Date: 08/15/2012
Review Created: 09/03/2012 07:58 AM
John B. on 08/23/2012
Spoke with Pat. She said the business was quick and good.
Vehicle: Honda CR-V
Service Date: 08/20/2012
Review Created: 08/23/2012
Steve V. on 08/22/2012
Steve said he was happy with the service. They didn't lie to him about a promised time and told the truth about everything.
Vehicle: Scion tC
Service Date: 08/18/2012
Review Created: 08/22/2012
Mark C. on 08/22/2012
Mark said he had to help take off the tire and put it on because it wasn't ready, and it was an hour after they'd said it would be ready, so he wasn't happy. He's good friends with the owner. He knows him, and if this was the way he was treated he hated to think how others were. He wouldn't recommend them, but maybe he would, only because they're friends. He chose not to elaborate. They said the tire would be ready at 3 PM, but he got there at 4:15 PM and it still wasn't on the rim. Mark took off the old tire, and while they worked on the rim, borrowed the jack and put the tire on. Mark said he did 80 per cent of the work.
Vehicle: Nissan Titan
Service Date: 08/17/2012
Review Created: 08/22/2012
Carl B. at Jupiter Auto And Tire responded on 08/23/2012
resoponding to marks cudak remark i am upset that he would make such a remark considering (he says hes a friend) . my name is steve (service writer) i personally took care of mr cudak i orderd the tire and as soon as he came in i attended him , i took his keys and mounted the tire on rim, he took it on his own to jack up the car i mounted tire on rim & on the vehicle he helped me with the spare so i dont under stand what part of him mounting tire on the car comes from. he had told me he was one of the owners electritian so i made sure he was taken care of in & out i even gave him a discount on the tire, i spoke to the owners and they are upset that he would take such actions when all i did was try and help him as fast as i could , he should of called and spoken to the owner if he had a problem. which he didint seem to when he was here. we try to help every body as fast and as professionaly as we can. im just shocked he wrote this comment and did not say nothing to me when he was here about being upset ?
CRISTIN B. on 08/14/2012
"Jupiter Auto"
Always helpful and knowledgeable, speedy diagnostics & price is right.
Vehicle: Honda Civic
Service Date: 08/09/2012
Review Created: 08/14/2012 06:31 AM
Pedro R. on 08/13/2012
Pedro said this business does good work for him.
Vehicle: Toyota Camry
Service Date: 08/09/2012
Review Created: 08/13/2012
Helene V. on 08/13/2012
Helene said this business took her right in.
Vehicle: Nissan Murano
Service Date: 08/08/2012
Review Created: 08/13/2012
MARIE J. on 08/10/2012
"Honest and Efficient"
Carl and Stevie provide honest, trustworthy service. Excellent customer service.
Vehicle: Toyota RAV4
Service Date: 08/08/2012
Review Created: 08/10/2012 07:23 AM
Tom M. on 08/08/2012
Tom said this business provides great service.
Vehicle: Lincoln Continental
Service Date: 08/04/2012
Review Created: 08/08/2012
Nick S. on 08/08/2012
Nick said the visit was fine.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Tahoe
Service Date: 08/04/2012
Review Created: 08/08/2012
JOSEPH T. on 08/07/2012
"Waited less than 45 minutes for an oil change"
number 1 service with a great attitude.
Vehicle: Chrysler 300
Service Date: 08/06/2012
Review Created: 08/07/2012 04:40 AM
JANET S. on 08/06/2012
"Friendly and Thorough Service"
The problems were identified correctly and the repairs were completed in a thorough and timely fashion at the quoted estimate!
Vehicle: Mazda 6
Vehicle: Jaguar S-Type
Service Date: 07/19/2012
Review Created: 07/23/2012 12:33 PM
CYNTHIA M. on 07/20/2012
"Very friendly and always feel welcome"
Since I was recommended to you I have nothing but great satisfaction for the past 7yrs, thank you. Cindy
Vehicle: Saturn Ion 1
Service Date: 07/19/2012
Review Created: 07/20/2012 06:54 PM
George R. on 07/17/2012
George said the service was perfect.
Vehicle: Toyota Camry
Service Date: 06/29/2012
Review Created: 07/17/2012
Garland C. on 07/17/2012
Garland said he has been going to this business for a number of years. He said Steve and Carl treat people well there, they treat their customers like they are a part of the family. They are really good.
Vehicle: Chrysler Town