Keller's Professional Auto & Diesel

Overall Rating 3.6666667/5Overall Rating 3.6666667/5Overall Rating 3.6666667/5rating 3.6666667rating 3.6666667
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0
Crystal S. ReScore Review on 04/23/2014
Surecritic checkman logo Verified
Spoke with Lois. She said she did not take her vehicle back to this business because it seemed that they were not being honest. They said her vehicle needed a new transmission. She went to 2 other business' to get another opinion. Neither business concluded the same thing as this business. One business told her she needed a timing belt and another business told her nothing was wrong. She would not recommend this business due to the reasons just stated.
Vehicle: Toyota Corolla
Service Date: 04/09/2014
Review Created: 04/12/2014

Spoke with Crystal's mother, Lois. She said that she was very unpleased with this business. The prices for this business were way too high. Her daughter had to bring the vehicle in numerous times for the same issue, and they never fixed it. Her daughter has been pulled over by the police on more than one occasion because of the problem that still remains. The staff forgot to put the oil cap back on after changing the oil which resulted in an oil leak and smoking engine. She would not recommend them for these reasons.
Vehicle: Toyota Corolla
Service Date: 04/09/2014
Review Created: 04/12/2014
Steve E., Manager at Keller's Professional Auto & Diesel responded on 04/16/2014

Crystal, I want to let you know how sorry I am that your experiance was unpleasent. As store manager I take every opportunity to deliver 100% customer satisfaction and nothing less. I thought we had repaired the issue but if it still exists please give me a chance to make it right. Please call if I can help.

Steve Eidson
Store Manager
303-840-7500
David D. on 04/10/2014
David said the business is always good to him.
Vehicle: Ford Ranger
Vehicle: Volvo S60
Service Date: 04/08/2014
Review Created: 04/08/2014 08:01 PM
JIM E. on 04/06/2014
"F-350 Diesel oil change"
Work was done as scheduled and returned to me without any greasey spots anywhere
Vehicle: Ford Pickup
Service Date: 04/02/2014
Review Created: 04/06/2014 10:59 AM
NANCY S. on 04/06/2014
"Love It!"
Thank you for not only getting my car in when I called, but making sure everything got checked out. I knew the brakes were going to need to be replaced, but it was also nice to know that you made sure everything else was in great working order. That is why I have been bringing all my cars to you over the years. Steve told me my car was in great shape. The reason for that is because Keller's takes care of it.
Vehicle: Ford Freestyle
Service Date: 04/04/2014
Review Created: 04/06/2014 07:03 AM
Jim E. on 04/03/2014
Jim said the service was timely and the staff was very professional.
Service Date: 04/01/2014
Review Created: 04/03/2014
Brenda E. on 03/31/2014
Brenda said they are always the best.
Vehicle: Chevrolet S10 Pickup
Service Date: 02/27/2014
Tom F. on 03/31/2014
Tom said Steve and the guys are great. They are very good businessmen and treat him great. They are very fast and prompt. He has already recommended this business to others. He wouldn't go anywhere else to have his vehicle serviced.
Vehicle: Dodge Grand Caravan
Service Date: 03/24/2014
Bobby P. on 03/31/2014
Bobby said he has been going there for years and likes the thorough work that gets done. He also likes the military discount.
Vehicle: Ford Ranger
Service Date: 02/26/2014
George K. on 03/31/2014
George said everything was terrific.
Vehicle: Nissan Sentra
Service Date: 02/25/2014
Steve E. on 03/31/2014
Spoke with Kris. She said the service is fabulous and they always take care of her.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Pickup
Service Date: 03/21/2014
John E. on 03/31/2014
John said they did a good job on the front end. They missed checking for the check engine light, so he will need to return.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Suburban
Service Date: 03/22/2014
Brett M. on 03/31/2014
Brett said this facility was really fast and efficient.
Vehicle: Ford Focus
Service Date: 03/29/2014
PARIS H. on 03/29/2014
"Honored warranty without a fuss"
Needed brake pads replaced and they took in my car under short notice, examined the brakes, and replaced them without any issues.
Vehicle: Jeep Liberty
Service Date: 03/27/2014
Review Created: 03/29/2014 07:13 AM
Cathy I. on 03/28/2014
Cathy said they're very friendly and she trusts them. They explained what needed to be done to the vehicle.
Vehicle: Nissan Maxima
Service Date: 03/01/2014
Review Created: 03/28/2014
LARRY W. on 09/11/2011
"replacing a wak battery on 1999 Honda Accord."
Steve,

As you recall, I came in to have the battery replaced last week. After replacement, the radio didn't work. You told me it was an anti theft method that Honda uses to prevent radio theft and a five digit code was needed. Since we couldn't find one on the paperwork I had nor a sticker in the glove box, you told me to go to Mile High Honda on South Havana and perhaps they could look it up from the VIN number. But first, I went home and called the Honda dealership in San Diego where my daughter-in-law bought the car and they told me they had no record nor could they do it with the VI?N number. They also told me to go to a local Honda dealership to try to get the serial number off the radio

Mile High told me it would cost me $75 to pull the panel to get at the radio. They searched every hidden area for a sticker (fuse box, ash tray, spare tire well etc.). Nothing. I asked them if they go through this every time they replace a battery and the owner does not have the code. They said "NO", they have a way to remove the battery without losing the code.

I went home and that night, my daughter in law found a printout given to her by the dealership in San Diego at 55000 miles when she first replaced the battery there and it had ALL the radio information. I put the code in and I have the radio working.

I have several suggestions for Keller based on this fiasco which wasted an afternoon of my time.
1- Pre-warn a Honda owner they will lose the radio function if they don't have the code
2- If Mile High can replace a battery without losing the code, why can't you do it? To me, it seems that all you have to do is keep either 12 volts across the battery connector cable or just the correct voltage for the radio which I guess you can get from the fuse rating? That doesn't seem like rocket science to me. I was getting real pissed that after spending over $180 for the diagnosis and battery, I was suddenly faced with another $75 labor charge to get the radio working.

Bottom line- to keep customers happy, no surprises

Larry Weiner
Service Date: 09/08/2011
Review Created: 09/11/2011 01:12 PM
JIM F. on 09/08/2011
"Great company"
Always the best. Honesty, integrity, quality service, all a fair price. Great people! I always recommend Keller's to my friends and family.
Service Date: 08/20/2011
Review Created: 09/08/2011 06:13 AM
JOE C. on 09/06/2011
"Mr."
Checking the number of my visits and amount of money spent would negate the need for this survey.
Service Date: 08/04/2011
Review Created: 09/06/2011 11:52 AM
KELLY M. on 09/06/2011
"McCleerey Family & Friends"
I worked my way through college working for a Standard "Service" station and learned to do everything from pump gas to rebuild carberators, I was taught to treat your coustmers like your family, I feel that the crew at Keller's treats my family like part of theirs so they will get our business as long as there are McCleereys in Colorado. I have also passed on a couple of lyour flyers to friends on our street and most recently a young lad named Zack to use on his brand new first car (a used red pickup).

keep up the great work Jerry, Steve and John, you get five stars from the McCleerey's.
Service Date: 08/22/2011
Review Created: 09/06/2011 08:18 AM
GREG C. on 09/06/2011
"Good shop"
I have been using Kellers to keep all my vehicles running. Jerry does a great job keeping me updated on the status of my repairs. I will continue to use them.
Service Date: 08/19/2011