Keller's Professional Auto & Diesel

ReScore Reviewsβ„’ (3)

Overall Rating 3.6666667/5Overall Rating 3.6666667/5Overall Rating 3.6666667/5rating 3.6666667rating 3.6666667
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0
ED G. on 12/01/2016
"Ed"
Guys know their stuff and are very helpful. Good prices.
Vehicle: Chrysler Pacifica
Service Date: 12/01/2016
Review Created: 12/01/2016 10:04 PM
Michelle R. on 11/24/2016
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Angels πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡ in Disguise "
You would think a simple oil change would not be a big deal.

Unless,...you are an older woman who's been ripped off before,...are new to the area,...have no family locally,..have to commute over 50 miles round trip daily,...and paid $8K to replace a Lexus engine just one year prior due a reportedly "imperceptible leak in the radiator". Quite simply, I couldn't be too careful.

Since moving to Parker in May, I spent months trying to find what company I could trust. By the time I found Keller's Professional Auto in Parker and Manager Steve, I was WAY overdue for that oil change.

While initiating my work order, a female customer was just leaving and pulled me aside. She whispered just how lucky I was to be here, and that she believed the team was just awesome! She assured me that I would not regret coming there. As we said goodbye, I told her with deep appreciation, "Us gals have to stick together,...for as we know all too well,...'It takes a Village'"!!!

Then, upon completion of the oil change, Steve called me up, handed me the keys and wished me a very wonderful day, while hoping I would consider using them again in the future. He explained that he very much wanted to earn my loyalty and my future business. I was so shocked with the level of professional courtesy and care that he extended to me in that moment,...that I became speechless and immediately burst into tears. I had never experienced such deep gratitude and relief, upon receiving such professional courtesy and generosity in my entire adult life. I walked out to my car, in shock, where I wept for the next 20 minutes.

I will never forget that moment. I cry again now as I recall that day, well over 6 weeks ago. As I prepare this delayed review on Thanksgiving Day, it seems all the more destined and appropriate, given my sincere appreciation and gratitude. Thank you, Steve, and to everyone at Keller's Auto. For what otherwise appeared to be a small gesture to a new customer, you brought great relief and comfort to a soul who felt very vulnerable in what can sometimes be a "cold cruel world". What a gift you are to the Parker community! Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Michelle Renee
Service Date: 10/07/2016
Review Created: 11/24/2016 08:59 AM
Steve E., Manager at Keller's Professional Auto & Diesel responded on 11/25/2016

Good morning Michelle,
I just wanted to take a minute and say "thanks" for that amazing response to Sure Critic. It's a pleasure to have nice customers such as your self give a real time view of how business works. Having been raised in the south I try to look at every situation like it was my mothers car that is being worked on. We want you to know that there are many choices in auto repair and we are glad you made it us here at Keller's and we thank you for your trust. Sincerely Steve Eidson Manager

Steve Eidson
Store Manager
303-840-7500
MICHAEL J. M. on 11/23/2016
"Quick, professional and friendly"
My title says it all, I have been a customer for many years and have never been dissapointed. Thank you, keep up the good work.
Vehicle: Ford Explorer
Service Date: 11/22/2016
Review Created: 11/23/2016 07:13 AM
Jared H. on 11/23/2016
Jared said the business is pretty nice. They helped him out and did what they said, they were going to do.
Vehicle: Kia Spectra
Service Date: 11/17/2016
Mykel M. on 11/23/2016
Mykel said this business provided good service.
Vehicle: Infiniti G35
Service Date: 11/17/2016
Natalie M. on 11/23/2016
Spoke with Dennis. He said this business did a very good job.
Vehicle: Kia Sorento
Service Date: 11/18/2016
Peg L. on 11/23/2016
Peg said the staff were very nice guys and they were very personable. She said they helped her right away and she didn't have to wait.
Vehicle: Honda CR-V
Service Date: 11/18/2016
BRIAN B. on 11/21/2016
"5 star service"
The best service the best people and the best prices. I will not take my car anywhere else. The manager Steve is the best!!
Vehicle: Jeep Wrangler
Service Date: 11/21/2016
Review Created: 11/21/2016 09:08 PM
Brett O. on 11/21/2016
Brett said the service was quick and professional and gave him some comparison quotes for work he wanted to get done.
Vehicle: Ford Expedition
Service Date: 10/26/2016
Review Created: 11/21/2016
Tim H. on 11/21/2016
Tim said the business did everything fine, but they messed up his appointment time. He scheduled an appointment and they confirmed. When he went to the business, they had no record of it and he wasn't on their schedule, which he said upset him. Once the business did see him, they worked on his vehicle and did a good job.
Vehicle: Ford Escape
Service Date: 10/26/2016
Review Created: 11/21/2016
Tom D. on 11/19/2016
Tom said this business is honest and does good work.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Astro
Service Date: 11/15/2016
Review Created: 11/19/2016
JEFF E. on 11/16/2016
"Replace headlights"
I had a headlight that needed to be replaced. It was done quickly and at a fair price.
Vehicle: Honda Odyssey
Service Date: 11/15/2016
Review Created: 11/16/2016 04:59 AM
Ann K. on 11/12/2016
Ann said she likes what the business did. Her vehicle runs better now. She goes to this business all the time and she recommends this business for service.
Vehicle: Subaru Forester
Service Date: 11/08/2016
Review Created: 11/12/2016
DAVID D. on 11/09/2016
"convenient, speedy, efficient"
excellent place to take your vehicle.
Vehicle: Toyota Avalon
Service Date: 11/08/2016
Review Created: 11/09/2016 10:01 AM
DONNA T. on 11/07/2016
"I'm Back"
After we purchased a new vehicle, the dealership provided service up through 25,000 miles. But when the time came for its 30,000 mile check, I knew I wanted to return to Keller's. You have provided good, honest service in the past, and I expect no less for the life of this car.
Vehicle: Toyota Camry
Service Date: 11/07/2016
Review Created: 11/07/2016 09:38 PM
Greg M. on 11/07/2016
Greg said this business got his vehicle in and out, told him what they were going to do and the price. They did what they said the would do for the price they gave him.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Suburban
Service Date: 11/04/2016
Review Created: 11/07/2016
THOMAS L. on 11/06/2016
"Did a Great! job "
The Keller's crew always give me great service and do great job on all of my cars!
Thank you very Much!!
Vehicle: Lincoln Navigator
Service Date: 11/05/2016
Review Created: 11/06/2016 03:57 PM
ED S. on 11/05/2016
"Friendly"
Excellent work timely good doughnuts.πŸ™ƒ
Vehicle: Ford Escape
Service Date: 11/04/2016
Review Created: 11/05/2016 08:15 PM
JEFF T. on 11/04/2016
"Honest, timely service, friendly staff"
I started using Keller a few years ago for my routine vehicle service and am very pleased with them. They've always been very honest, friendly and informative, and they've consistently performed the service within the time they say it will take. And with a coupon (which frequently comes in the mail), premium oil changes are very reasonable.

On my most recent visit, I mentioned my (new) tires didn't need to be rotated, and instead of simply not doing the rotation (which was included in the premium oil change service for $19.99), Dale suggested I just do the basic oil change for $9.99 since they still perform all the other services of the premium oil change, minus the tire rotation of course. It would have been easy for them to simply skip the tire rotation and still charge me the full price of the premium services, but instead Dale directed me to a cheaper alternative. Impressive.
Vehicle: Toyota Tundra
Service Date: 11/03/2016
Review Created: 11/04/2016 05:46 AM
Gwen H. on 11/04/2016
Gwen said the staff at this business are nice.
Vehicle: Nissan Pickup