Keller's Professional Auto & Diesel

Overall Rating 3.6666667/5Overall Rating 3.6666667/5Overall Rating 3.6666667/5rating 3.6666667rating 3.6666667
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0
ANTHONY B. on 02/14/2017
"Premium vs regular oil change"
Brought in my Hyundai accent for in a regular oil change and a filter didn't notice until I got home and looked at the invoice later that I was charge for a premium will change as opposed to the basic considerable difference in price not sure why this happened but I mean I usually never have a problem with kellers they do great work
Vehicle: Hyundai Accent
Service Date: 02/13/2017
Review Created: 02/14/2017 09:16 AM
Sarah S. on 01/26/2017
Sarah said this was her first visit to them. After the oil change the vehicle made some noises and she had to take it back for further repairs.
Vehicle: GMC Terrain
Service Date: 01/23/2017
Review Created: 01/26/2017
JOANNE C. on 10/19/2016
"Average Visit"
I was quoted a 30-35 min wait that ended up taking an hour.
Vehicle: Hyundai Tucson
Service Date: 10/19/2016
Review Created: 10/19/2016 10:35 PM
Ronald H. on 06/04/2016
Ronald said the business told him his repair would be done in a few hours, but his vehicle wasn't ready until the next day in the morning.
Vehicle: Honda CR-V
Service Date: 06/02/2016
Review Created: 06/04/2016
Steve E., Manager at Keller's Professional Auto & Diesel responded on 06/10/2016

Hi Ron, i'm very sorry for the delay on your vehicle and we will try to be more timely next time and thanks for your business.

SCOTT W. on 03/29/2016
"Fluid Check?"
I had a basic oil change, but I was concerned about the transmission fluid, so when I was paying, I asked "do you guys check and top off all the fluids". He said yes, and I explained that I was concerned about the tranny fluid. He said, "let's confirm". We checked and the tech said, oops, I forgot. Now I am wondering if any of the fluids were checked. Now what?
Vehicle: Ford Edge
Service Date: 03/28/2016
Review Created: 03/29/2016 09:46 AM
Steve E., Manager at Keller's Professional Auto & Diesel responded on 03/29/2016

Mr Wills,
I am sorry that your experience was less than perfect, but I assure you we always check fluids and topup as necessary however if we miss something we will do whatever it takes to make it right. Please accept my apoligy for this and I want you to have your next service appointment on me. I would love the chance to make this up to you and would be happy to recheck the fluids my self if your ok with you. Thanks and please ask for me next visit so we can visit as well. Steve Eidson Manager

TOM F. on 02/05/2016
"Friendly, honest people. "
This time was not a5 star, my change oil light was not reset, and my fluids were not topped off. I'm not sure if it was lubed or not.
Vehicle: Dodge Grand Caravan
Service Date: 02/04/2016
Review Created: 02/05/2016 04:48 PM
Ryan N. on 03/13/2015
Ryan said this business was high priced and they wanted him to have work done that was not warranted. He would not recommend them for that reason.
Vehicle: Subaru Forester
Service Date: 03/12/2015
Review Created: 03/13/2015
Pushpanag M. on 02/18/2015
Pushpanag said this business had great service. The staff could do better if they were more detailed on describing what services were done to the vehicle.
Vehicle: Acura MDX
Service Date: 02/14/2015
Review Created: 02/18/2015
Steve E., Manager at Keller's Professional Auto & Diesel responded on 02/26/2015

Pushpanag, I apoligize for not being more descriptive about the oil change on your car and we will try harder next visit.
Thanks

JUSTIN C. on 02/14/2015
"check engine light"
I was having work done on my car and asked about if they could check what the check engine light was on for, they said they could but failed to inform me it would be $100 they called me Let me know what was wrong and i told them to go ahead and fix it. Had i known they would charge so much for check engine light diagnostic i would have gone to auto zone hooked up there diagnostic tool, which takes all of 2 minutes and saved $100.
Vehicle: Nissan Sentra
Service Date: 02/13/2015
Review Created: 02/14/2015 08:02 PM
Steve E., Manager at Keller's Professional Auto & Diesel responded on 02/16/2015

Justin, I certianly apoligize for any misunderstanding but the Diagnostic charge is more than pulling a code like Autozone does. We always perform componant testing and determine what has failed in order to repair the vehicle correctly the first time. I did notice that you recieved a $100 discount hopfully that helped a little. We do appreciate your business and want you coming back again.

MARK R. on 01/04/2015
"Quick oil change"
I made an appointment for an oil change for the wife's car and was in and out in less than an hour. Only problem with a fast oil change is that most techs don't take the time to clean oil,dripped from the old filter, off of the engine block. It leaks onto the exhaust and stinks up the car. Keller's tech didn't take the time either and I have to smell oil for a while until it complet burns off.
Vehicle: Toyota Highlander
Service Date: 01/02/2015
Review Created: 01/04/2015 06:57 AM
Steve E., Manager at Keller's Professional Auto & Diesel responded on 01/14/2015

Hi Mark, I am very sorry for the careless mistake we made on your vehicle and I have spoken to the young man that obviously got in a hurry and didn't clean the area like he should have. When we make a mistake I certianly want to apoligize and say it wont happen again.

ED F. on 01/03/2015
"Oil Change--Make sure you ask"
I brought my car in for an oil change to Keller's like I have for many times. I've always had the standard oil change but for some reason when I picked up my car, I had been upsold to synthetic oil. It was about twice the cost. I never asked for synthetic oil. Also, it would be helpful if you provided diagnostic info.
Vehicle: Ford Focus
Service Date: 12/20/2014
Review Created: 01/03/2015 08:16 AM

Hi Ed, I am sorry that the advisor didnt explain to you about the new oil we use. It is a premium oil that is not a full synthetic oil but a synthetic blend conventional oil that gives the consumer all the benefits of synthetic oil without the cost. It was never intended to upsell you on this product, its our new house oil that we use in most cars. Please call me if you have any questions.The reason the cost was more is you used a Christmas gift certificate to pay for it and we cannot combine coupons on the invoices. Thank you for your business all these years.

Deepak W. on 11/12/2014
Deepak said the business is usually pretty good but during the recent visit there were some small issues they did not address. He has to return the vehicle because there is an issue with the power locks but he chose not to elaborate on the other issues.
Vehicle: Volkswagen Passat
Service Date: 11/08/2014
Review Created: 11/12/2014
Steve E., Manager at Keller's Professional Auto & Diesel responded on 11/19/2014

Hello Deepak, sorry about the issue but we have you scheduled to recheck the reason for the door problem it is probably just a connection but we will get it fixed for you.
Thanks

Deepak W. on 11/12/2014
Vehicle: Volkswagen Passat
Service Date: 11/08/2014
Review Created: 11/12/2014
Eric G. on 11/07/2014
Eric said he had a coupon but it cost him five times as much as he expected because in the fine print it was for semi synthetic oil. They charged him $40 for the filter and he thought it was included. The price was fair but not what he expected.
Vehicle: Land Rover Range Rover Sport
Service Date: 11/05/2014
Review Created: 11/07/2014
Steve E., Manager at Keller's Professional Auto & Diesel responded on 11/12/2014

Hi Eric, I am sorry there was a misunderstanding about the coupon pricing. We strive to accomodate everyone's service needs and the coupon price is applicable to most cars but your vehicle not only requires a special filter but also a large capacity of full synthetic oil recommended for your 2014 Range Rover that is recommended by the manufacturer. Range Rover of Denver charges $150.00 for the same service we did for you at $80.00 We do appreciate your business and hope to be of further assistance if needed.

Stacy L. ReScore Review on 09/22/2014
Surecritic checkman logo Verified
Stacy said this business got the vehicle back and diagnosed it. They told him what sensor it was and the rest of the circuit was checked out. He still would not recommend this business to others due to the reasons stated from the first experience.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Avalanche
Service Date: 09/08/2014
Review Created: 09/10/2014

Stacy said he told the business what was wrong with his vehicle and what systems he wanted diagnosed. He specifically said he wanted the FRS system diagnosed. When he went to pick up his vehicle he found they had checked the wrong system and the rest was not diagnosed to the level he needed. He ended up bringing the vehicle back the next night and the job was done the way he needed. He is overall satisfied with service he received and he would recommend them.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Avalanche
Service Date: 09/08/2014
Review Created: 09/10/2014
Steve E., Manager at Keller's Professional Auto & Diesel responded on 09/16/2014

Stacy, sorry we dropped the ball the first time but hopefully not charging you was an attempt to say sorry. Thank you for your business.

LISA B. on 07/09/2014
"Keller's does good work."
Our car is running much better now.
Vehicle: Dodge Caliber
Service Date: 07/03/2014
Review Created: 07/09/2014 07:29 PM
Steve E., Manager at Keller's Professional Auto & Diesel responded on 07/10/2014

Hi Lisa, I hope we did a good job for you, and I'm glad the car is running better. I would love to earn a 5 star rating please let me know if we weren't 100% and we will make it right!
Thanks again

ALLISON L. on 06/02/2014
"3 Stars"
Knowledgeable workers and affordable.
Vehicle: Ford Taurus