Overall Rating 4.4999975/5Overall Rating 4.4999975/5Overall Rating 4.4999975/5Overall Rating 4.4999975/5rating 4.4999975
Overall Rating 1.75/5rating 1.75rating 1.75rating 1.75rating 1.75
Marc B. on 06/26/2017
"Chuck"
Chuck always goes above and beyond to take care of me, getting me a loaner, or just a ride with the shuttle which is always greatly appreciated.
Vehicle: 2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
Service Date: 06/22/2017
Review Created: 06/26/2017 11:51 AM

Marc,
I'm happy to hear Chuck has been taking such good care of you when you bring your vehicle in for servicing.  I will make sure to share your comments with him and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

Verified Customer on 06/26/2017
" Quick Fix For Starter Problem"
We were from out of town and needed immediate assistance for the 800 mile trip home. They were able to fix our car with a minimum of hassle. We could not have left town without the fix.
Vehicle: 2010 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 06/22/2017
Review Created: 06/26/2017 11:21 AM

Jim,
Thank you for bringing your Sonata in for service and also for taking the time to fill out and return our survey.  This information is very valuable to us to make sure we are meeting our customers expectations.  If you have any recommendation on how we can improve our service we would appreciate any suggestions.  We look forward to seeing you on your next service visit.

Stephanie F. on 06/24/2017
"Always friendly, great service!"
Steph G
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 06/21/2017
Review Created: 06/24/2017 05:47 PM

Stephanie,
Thank you for bringing your Elantra in for service and the nice comments on your returned survey.  We all look forward to helping you on your next service visit.

Verified Customer on 06/21/2017
"I have purchased my last 3 cars with Ken Vance; never went anywhere else because they seem to take care of my needs."
Of course, and I have.
Vehicle: 2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
Service Date: 06/19/2017
Review Created: 06/21/2017 12:09 PM
Jeff W., Service Manager at Ken Vance Hyundai responded on 06/22/2017

Thank you for bringing your Santa Fe in for service and also for taking the time to fill out and return our survey.  This information is very valuable to us to make sure we are meeting our customers expectations.  If you have any recommendation on how we can improve our service we would appreciate any suggestions.  We look forward to seeing you on your next service visit.

Steven A. on 06/20/2017
"The people make Ken Vance what it is - great to deal with."
Excellent resolution of faulty key fob problem. Thanks Ken Vance.
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 06/16/2017
Review Created: 06/20/2017 08:25 PM
Jeff W., Service Manager at Ken Vance Hyundai responded on 06/21/2017

Steven,
I'm happy to hear we were able to get your defective key fob replaced under warranty for you.  If there is anything I can help with just give me a call.

Verified Customer on 06/19/2017
"Great service "
Great friendly service
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Elantra
Review Created: 06/19/2017 04:02 PM
Jeff W., Service Manager at Ken Vance Hyundai responded on 06/21/2017

Thank you for bringing your Elantra in for service and also for taking the time to fill out and return our survey with the nice comments about our staff.  This information is very valuable to us to make sure we are meeting our customers expectations.  We look forward to seeing you on your next service visit.

Sharon A. on 06/19/2017
"Service visit"
Service reps are always friendly and take care of my needs in a timely manner. Nice to have a care wash too!
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 06/15/2017
Review Created: 06/19/2017 11:52 AM

Sharon,
Thank you for bringing your Sonata in for service and also for taking the time to fill out and return our survey with the nice comments about our staff.  The information we receive back from these surveys lets know if we are meeting our customers needs.  We look forward to seeing you on your next service visit and we'll make sure to get the car washed up again.

John R. on 06/19/2017
"great service"
great service
Vehicle: 2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
Review Created: 06/19/2017 07:48 AM

John,
Thank you for bringing your Santa Fe in for service and also for taking the time to fill out and return our survey with the nice comments.  This information is very valuable to us to make sure we are meeting our customers expectations.  We look forward to seeing you on your next service visit.

Connie D. on 06/19/2017
"Excellent"
Friendly staff, very helpful and knowledgeable
Vehicle: 2008 Hyundai Elantra
Review Created: 06/19/2017 06:40 AM

Connie,
We appreciate you bringing your Elantra in to have serviced with us and for the nice comments about our staff.  We all look forward to seeing you on your next visit and if there is anything I can ever help with please don't hesitate to give me a call.

Emily T. on 06/19/2017
"Excellent"
I have been going here for years and plan to continue. Worth the hour drive from home to get the great customer service!
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Sonata
Review Created: 06/19/2017 04:11 AM

Emily,
Thank you for making the long drive to bring your Sonata in for service and also for taking the time to fill out and return our survey with the nice comments about our staff.  This information is very valuable to us to make sure we are meeting our customers expectations.  We all look forward to seeing you on your next service visit.

Jeffrey E. on 06/15/2017
"Everyone is kind and cares about you as a customer and a person. RARE!"
Thank you for your continued efforts to serve customers the old fashioned way.
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Service Date: 06/08/2017
Review Created: 06/15/2017 07:22 AM
Jeff W., Service Manager at Ken Vance Hyundai responded on 06/15/2017

Jeffrey,
Thank you for bringing your Santa Fe in for service and also for taking the time to fill out and return our survey.  We really appreciate the very nice comments about our staff as it is the most important part of giving good service and that we do truly care how are customers are treated.  I will make sure to share your comments with our staff and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

Betty K. on 06/13/2017
"Ken Vance service is Awesome!"
I love bringing my car to Ken Vance for service. Everyone is very pleasant & they take the time to explained what they are doing to the car. I can wait for my car to be done & they are quick.
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Elantra
Review Created: 06/13/2017 05:24 AM

Hello Betty,
It's always great to hear you're enjoying your visits to our dealership to have the Elantra serviced.  Our staff works very hard to make sure they are communicating properly with you so they know exactly what is being done to your vehicle.  I will make sure to share your comments with everyone here and we look forward to seeing you on you next visit.

Verified Customer on 06/12/2017
"Worked with a very helpful service consultant. "
Great service and very helpful.
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 06/07/2017
Review Created: 06/12/2017 06:13 PM
Jeff W., Service Manager at Ken Vance Hyundai responded on 06/13/2017

Thank you for bringing your Sonata in for service and also for taking the time to fill out and return our survey with the nice comments about our staff.  This information is very valuable to us to make sure we are meeting our customers expectations.  We look forward to seeing you on your next service visit

ANTHONY R. on 06/09/2017
"Great service"
Good job, as always
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 06/07/2017
Review Created: 06/09/2017 04:37 PM

Anthony,
Thank you for bringing your Sonata in for service and also for taking the time to fill out and return our survey with the nice comments.  This information is very valuable to us to make sure we are meeting our customers expectations.  We look forward to seeing you on your next service visit

Marlene M. on 06/08/2017
"Great Crew"
Showed professionalism and compentency
Vehicle: 2005 Hyundai Santa Fe
Service Date: 06/06/2017
Review Created: 06/08/2017 02:12 PM
Jeff W., Service Manager at Ken Vance Hyundai responded on 06/09/2017

Marlene,
Thank you for bringing your Santa Fe in to have the Computer system checked and for returning our survey with the nice comments.  We'll wait to hear from you if the light comes back on and if not we look forward to seeing you for your next visit.

Peter N. on 06/06/2017
"Genuinely Interested In Their Customers"
Always met with a smile and welcome when driving into the service area. They make sure all of my concerns are addressed. Service is completed in a timely manner.
Vehicle: 2010 Hyundai Sonata
Review Created: 06/06/2017 12:50 PM
Jeff W., Service Manager at Ken Vance Hyundai responded on 06/08/2017

Peter,
Thank you for coming in to have your 30,000 mile maintenance completed and also for returning our survey with the very nice comments.  We have a great staff that enjoys helping our customers and as you commented it show in how they treat everyone that comes in.  I will make sure to share this information with our staff and we all look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

Randy K. on 06/06/2017
"Did not follow up"
Did not follow up
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 05/25/2017
Review Created: 06/06/2017 12:48 PM
Jeff W., Service Manager at Ken Vance Hyundai responded on 06/09/2017

Randy,
I want to apologize on our part for not following up with you on the repairs needed for your Sonata.  I hope everything went better with todays visit and we will work very hard not to let this happen again.  If there is anything I can help with please don't hesitate to give me a call.  Thank you again for coming back in and allowing us to complete the repairs on your vehicle.

Ronald L. on 06/05/2017
"Little things mean a lot..."
Needed an oil change. While waiting Ken Vance saw me and conversed a bit about how proud he was on his associates how they were much more than just employees to him. This probably explains when his associates seem to care so much about providing great service and taking such pride in their work. While my car was on the lift they found a bad coil spring. I was hooked up with a loaner car as they took care of this unknown issue. My car was ready to go a even washed in no time at all. Thank you Chuck, DJ and the gang!!
Vehicle: 2012 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 06/01/2017
Review Created: 06/05/2017 06:00 PM
Jeff W., Service Manager at Ken Vance Hyundai responded on 06/06/2017

Ronald,
Thank you for bringing your Sonata in for service and taking the time to return our survey.  We take a lot of pride here at Ken Vance when it comes to giving the level of service our customer's deserve.  We all look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

Harold M. on 06/05/2017
"EC Genesis repair. "
Latch for fuel door on recent trip, they did a speedy repair to not waste my time.
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Genesis
Service Date: 06/01/2017
Review Created: 06/05/2017 11:23 AM
Jeff W., Service Manager at Ken Vance Hyundai responded on 06/05/2017

Thank you for coming in to have your fuel door repaired.  Glad to hear you had a good experience and feel free to stop in anytime.

Verified Customer on 06/02/2017
"Fast and hassle-free."
I had a pre-paid maintenance contract from when I purchased the vehicle at another dealer. Was able to come and get my free tune-up and oil change here without issue. They did the legwork to look up the details and contact Hyundai Maintenance, while I was waiting for the oil change to be done.
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Tucson
Service Date: 05/31/2017
Review Created: 06/02/2017 10:56 AM
Jeff W., Service Manager at Ken Vance Hyundai responded on 06/05/2017

Thank you for bringing your Tucson in for service and also for taking the time to fill out and return our survey with the nice comments.  This information is very valuable to us to make sure we are meeting our customers expectations.  We look forward to seeing you on your next service visit.