Kenwood Tire & Auto Service

Review for Kenwood Tire & Auto Service
Mike S. on 05/30/2014
"Very friendly service!"
This review pretty much mirrors my yelp review. Regardless, I recommend Kenwood Tire along with Spencer, Tara and the rest of the great staff there. I found Kenwood Tire through Yelp after some not-so-good experiences at other nearby service shops and a quite expensive trip to Jiffy Lube. I booked my oil change and tire rotation via the shop's website and received an email confirmation for my appointment within 24-hours. Tara at the desk greeted me and is one of the more friendly people I have met in my life. Gave her the keys to my car and then sat in their unique nut comfortable waiting room (lots of comfortable chairs, plenty of magazines, fee coffee/tea and TV). Although I did wait almost an hour for my car to be serviced, I feel as though it was well worth it as they did a full 15-point inspection along with the oil change and tire rotation. What makes me feel real comfortable about this establishment is that Tara advised/recommended I consider new tires soon (which I already knew I would need sometime soon) BUT I did not feel pressured to buy immediately. In fact, Tara mentioned I had a couple thousand miles left before I should really buy. I love the no-pressure environment. I will DEFINITELY be returning to Kenwood Tire!!!
Vehicle: Honda Civic