Barry S. on 09/19/2017
"Routine service"
Jonah and everyone who works at LD Automotive are FANTASTIC! Great customer service, good pricing, GREAT mechanics.
Vehicle: Toyota Corolla
Service Date: 09/18/2017
Review Created: 09/19/2017 08:40 PM
Haley S. on 09/18/2017
"Fixed car as promised with good communication. "
My daughter had some serious issues with her car. The people at L D told her what the problem was, what it would cost, when the parts would come in, and when the car would be repaired. During the repair, they identified another problem that she knew about and had been wanting to get fixed. They gave her a separate quote for the second issue. In the end, the bill was right where they said it would be. No surprises.
Vehicle: Mazda CX-7
Service Date: 09/15/2017
Review Created: 09/18/2017 07:27 AM
Gary W. on 09/17/2017
"Excellent service and repairs at a fair price!"
L D Automotive has been taking care of my families 3 cars for about 6 years. I know Jake personally and trust him with all the repairs and maintenance that he does on our cars. The price for his services are always less than taking any of the vehicles to the dealer.
Vehicle: Jeep Wrangler
Service Date: 09/15/2017
Review Created: 09/17/2017 09:42 AM
Stephanie R. on 09/15/2017
"Fast and honest service"
Devin was great! He quoted me a good price, ordered the parts, and repaired my vehicle within 20 mins. He was also very friendly and professional. Will definitely go back!
Vehicle: Honda CR-V
Service Date: 09/12/2017
Review Created: 09/15/2017 10:03 AM
Kelly R. on 09/13/2017
"Great Service"
Pleasant staff, well informed and timely service.
Vehicle: BMW 3 Series
Service Date: 09/11/2017
Review Created: 09/13/2017 05:10 PM
Freddie C. on 09/11/2017
Freddie said this business treats him well and they do a good job for him.
Vehicle: Honda Accord
Service Date: 09/06/2017
Review Created: 09/11/2017
Joshua V. on 09/09/2017
"Honesty"
Jacob is always up front with me and makes sure that I know all of my options are on the table. I appreciate that.
Vehicle: Ram 2500
Service Date: 09/08/2017
Review Created: 09/09/2017 07:57 PM
Jesse M. on 08/31/2017
"Best Auto repair service"
I can't say enough how pleased I am about the L&D automotive team of professionals. These guys rock. Each time my car is repaired by them I feel that I have received the best repair service in North Texas.
Vehicle: Lincoln LS
Service Date: 08/29/2017
Review Created: 08/31/2017 05:03 PM
The L D C., Owner at L D Automotive responded on 09/06/2017

Thank you Mr. Mckinnies for your 5 star review. We appreciate your busuness.

Larry R. on 08/25/2017
"Great Experience and know the job was done right"
First major repaired done here and Jonas was a great service manager and helped through the whole process. I felt the trust that the required repairs were suggested correctly and the mechanic crew seemed to work as a team and enjoy their work. I drove away knowing the job was done right. Thank you L D Automotive!
Vehicle: Toyota Sequoia
Service Date: 08/24/2017
Review Created: 08/25/2017 08:46 PM
The L D C., Owner at L D Automotive responded on 08/28/2017

Mr Ray, Thank you very much for your business and your 5 Star review. We appriciate your business.

Patrick M. on 08/24/2017
Patrick said he was happy with the service. He will be back and he plans to use them whenever he has a problem with his vehicle.
Vehicle: Ford Edge
Service Date: 08/21/2017
Review Created: 08/24/2017
The L D C., Owner at L D Automotive responded on 09/06/2017

Thank you Mr. Mackey for your 4 star review. We appreciate your busuness.

Valter O. on 08/23/2017
"Honest, fair, great staff, very convenient "
I wouldn't go anywhere else, more importantly is everyone I have recommended have their vehicle serviced at L.D. Automotive feels exactly as I do. Great testimony to their owner and employees.
Vehicle: Ford F-150
Review Created: 08/23/2017 09:54 AM
The L D C., Owner at L D Automotive responded on 08/28/2017

Valter, Thank you for your business and your 5 Star review. We appriciate your business and Thank you for recommending us.

Caryn D. on 08/21/2017
"Thanks."
Excellent service and pricing.
Vehicle: Nissan Frontier 2WD
Review Created: 08/21/2017 07:34 AM
The L D C., Owner at L D Automotive responded on 08/28/2017

Thank you for your 5 Star review. We always appreciate your business.

Gary M. on 08/20/2017
"My go-to auto shop"
I bring all four family cars to LD. As always, my experience was laced with courtesy, friendliness, professionalism, and integrity.
Vehicle: Honda Odyssey
Review Created: 08/20/2017 08:09 AM
The L D C., Owner at L D Automotive responded on 08/28/2017

Gary, thank you brother for your 5 Star review. We always appriciate your business.

Jesse M. on 08/19/2017
"Simply the best"
I took my daughter's Scion TC in for service. Our service agent Jonas down to the entire repair team was not but professional. Even thought they are going through major remodeling, the service was still far more superior to any garage service in Frisco or surrounding counties. My daughter and myself was very pleased to get her car back fixed and in a timely manner. They called me several time to tell me what progress was made. I trust their judgement and the excellent service I have always received over the last 4 years which is nothing but their best !
Vehicle: Scion tC
Review Created: 08/19/2017 08:26 PM
The L D C., Owner at L D Automotive responded on 09/06/2017

Thank you Mr. Mckinnies for your 5 star review. We are here to serve you and we are in business because of customers like you.  We appreciate your busuness brother.

Mickey S. on 08/15/2017
Mickey said they did good work. They've always done good for work for him. They did a good job.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Corvette
Service Date: 08/11/2017
Review Created: 08/15/2017
The L D C., Owner at L D Automotive responded on 09/06/2017

Thank you Mr. Sams for your 5 star review. We appreciate your busuness.

Charles F. on 08/15/2017
Charles said the business provides great service. The employees are knowledgeable, quick, they get back to him and they stay on top of things. They are fantastic.
Vehicle: Honda Accord Cpe
Service Date: 08/02/2017
Review Created: 08/15/2017
Jessica W. on 08/10/2017
"Very Satisfied!!"
I wanted to say the Customer Service at LD was wonderful and very accommodating . They made me feel comfortable leaving my car there to be serviced. The car is running great!
Vehicle: Volvo XC90
Service Date: 08/02/2017
Review Created: 08/10/2017 02:19 PM
The L D C., Owner at L D Automotive responded on 09/06/2017

Thank you Mrs. Williams for your 5 star review. We appreciate your busuness.

Samuel A. on 08/08/2017
Samuel said the service was great for his inspection at this business. They should get a front desk staff member instead of rotating employees in and out.
Vehicle: Ford Explorer
Service Date: 08/03/2017
Review Created: 08/08/2017
The L D C., Owner at L D Automotive responded on 09/07/2017

We apologize for all the inconvenience you had to deal with. We are expanding and trying to work around all the construction. I promise, We do have a stable and solid staff that are there to help you at all times and for all your needs. We appreciate your business and thank you very much for your 5 star review.

Anthony M. on 08/07/2017
"Great staff, great service"
My truck broke down when I was in travelling for work. They worked me into the schedule, kept me updated on what they found, and charged me a reasonable price when we both knew they could have gouged me! They even gave me a ride to my meeting while they worked on the truck. I highly recommend these guys. They made a really stressful and frustrating day much better.
Vehicle: Toyota Tacoma
Service Date: 08/04/2017
Review Created: 08/07/2017 06:09 AM
The L D C., Owner at L D Automotive responded on 09/07/2017

Thank you for your 5 star review. We appreciate your business.

Christi H. on 08/05/2017
"Fixed a problem other places didn't find."
The only problem I had was throughout the 2 days I had to call about my car versus getting a call. But it is finally Fixed! The staff was friendly and professional.
Vehicle: Toyota Corolla
Service Date: 08/04/2017
Review Created: 08/05/2017 08:08 PM
The L D C., Owner at L D Automotive responded on 09/07/2017

We are glad that we were able to repair your problem for you. I apologize that the communication was not up to par like it usually is. We will definitely try harder. Thank you for your 5 star review. We appreciate your business.