Shayla V. on 07/24/2016
"The people at LD Automotive are great!"
My son took a road trip from Colorado to Dallas and while there his car started acting up. My sister did a search on Yelp and found LD to have high ratings. They got the car right in the next day and didn't worry about it being a Subaru! Thought it was fixed, so I left, but it was still acting up, so they had me bring it right back and stayed persistent until it was completely fixed. They worked with me on cost as they knew I was from out of town and this was an unexpected expense. I sat in their shop almost all day and they were kind, courteous and persistent. John said," I will figure out what's wrong!" And he didn't! Can't thank you all enough! To John, Jonas, Derek and the crew. Thank you so much for sticking with it and putting my mind at ease about my son driving back to Colorado with his friends. When I gave him the car Bach. He said he never knew that it could run so well. He thought it was like new! Great job!
Vehicle: Subaru Outback
Service Date: 07/21/2016
Review Created: 07/24/2016 08:23 AM
Joni T. on 07/22/2016
Joni said the business had good service.
Vehicle: Honda Pilot
Service Date: 07/18/2016
Review Created: 07/22/2016
Jiyuan L. on 07/21/2016
"Awesome Service"
Quick service, reasonable price, and good customer service!
Vehicle: Toyota Sienna
Service Date: 07/19/2016
Review Created: 07/21/2016 05:11 AM
Paul G. on 07/16/2016
Paul said he received quick, no-hassle service at this business.
Vehicle: Toyota RAV4
Service Date: 07/11/2016
Review Created: 07/16/2016
Lee H. on 07/14/2016
Lee said his overall experience with this business was great and his vehicle looks wonderful.
Vehicle: Ford Pickup
Service Date: 07/12/2016
Review Created: 07/14/2016
Aman K. on 07/12/2016
Aman said he had a diagnostic done at this business because his check engine light was on. After waiting for two hours they still could not tell him the reason why his light was on. He stated he was charged $100 and got no answers at all. He mentioned he will not be going back to this business for service.
Vehicle: Volkswagen Tiguan
Service Date: 07/06/2016
Review Created: 07/12/2016
The L D C., Owner at L D Automotive responded on 07/15/2016

Mr Khanna, Thank you for taking my call. I know you mention to me that you did NOT post this low score on my surecritic dashboard. I'm not sure how this happened. I will try to figure it out, so It will not happen again . I am aware that you will be bringing your vehicle back to us to continue your diagnostic. I appriciate your business

Shop Manager

Jonas Cabrera
Jeff T. on 07/11/2016
Spoke with Jeffrey. He said this business was extremely responsive and competitive on pricing. He will be taking his wife's vehicle there.
Vehicle: Lexus IS 250
Service Date: 07/07/2016
Review Created: 07/11/2016

Shelly F. on 07/05/2016
"Basic Oil change"
Professional, honest and respectful of customers time
Vehicle: Honda Accord
Service Date: 07/01/2016
Review Created: 07/05/2016 08:55 AM
The L D C., Owner at L D Automotive responded on 07/07/2016

Thank again for your 5 Star review. We truly appriciate your business.

Jr W. on 07/02/2016
J.R. said this business has a good group of guys working there. They're honest people. They always treat him right. He recommends this business for service.
Vehicle: Chrysler PT Cruiser
Service Date: 06/30/2016

Hugh W. on 07/02/2016
Spoke with Nate. He said his whole family uses this business, they are professional and they know what they are doing.
Vehicle: Ford Taurus
The L D C., Owner at L D Automotive responded on 07/13/2016

Thank you for your 5 Star review. We appriciate your business and Love that your whole family comes here for all your car care. Thank you very much.

Mike W. on 07/02/2016
Spoke with Suzanne. She said the business kept the vehicle for a week with a minor issue that needed to be done. She said it was because they were short staffed. They fixed her key fob and replaced a coil.
Vehicle: BMW 750Li
The L D C., Owner at L D Automotive responded on 07/13/2016

Suzanne, We apoligize that your vehicle was not done in a timely manner. We appriciate you letting us know so we can Make sure that issues like this don't happen again. Thank you for your business and we hope that you will give us another chance. We are here to provide fast, honest and professional service for our customers. Thank you Again

Aaron Weaver & Jake Akins

Jim A. on 07/01/2016
"Honest & friendly service"
They diagnosed my car's problem and then did some research to verify that the issue was covered by the warranty so they didn't charge me anything. Very honest and we'll definitely go back.
Vehicle: Buick LaCrosse
Service Date: 06/30/2016
Review Created: 07/01/2016 08:34 PM
The L D C., Owner at L D Automotive responded on 07/07/2016

Thank You Mr Armstrong for your 5 star review. We appriciate your business.

Mike S. on 07/01/2016
"Customer Service"
Great Customer Service
Vehicle: GMC Yukon
Review Created: 07/01/2016 06:37 AM

Freddie C. on 06/30/2016
Freddie said the business has always done a good job when he has needed them.
Vehicle: Ford Pickup
Service Date: 06/28/2016
Review Created: 06/30/2016

Holley M. on 06/29/2016
"Honest company"
The guys here have always been incredibly honest and I have never felt cheated- they go out of their way to help their customers in any way they can! I plan to continue using LD Automotive for all of my car maintenance needs!
Vehicle: Kia Soul
Service Date: 06/28/2016
Review Created: 06/29/2016 08:29 PM
The L D C., Owner at L D Automotive responded on 07/07/2016

Thank you Mrs McFarland for your 5 Star review and your kind words, We appriciate your business.

Jim D. on 06/27/2016
"Auto Repair"
Great service and exceptional follow up. I would recommend this shop to everyone
Vehicle: BMW X5
Review Created: 06/27/2016 09:55 AM

Paul S. on 06/27/2016
Spoke with Devin. He said they were honest and they have good service.
Vehicle: Honda Accord
Review Created: 06/27/2016

Keith A. on 06/27/2016
Keith said this business is really friendly, they were fast, and they had really good customer service.
Vehicle: Kia Optima
Review Created: 06/27/2016

Carla S. on 06/26/2016
"Oil change"
Great service and honest people. I'm not told I need work done when I don't.
Vehicle: Nissan Rogue
Review Created: 06/26/2016 06:01 AM

Dhermesh P. on 06/25/2016
Dhermesh said John is always fantastic.
Vehicle: Hyundai Sonata