Jeff T. on 07/11/2016
Spoke with Jeffrey. He said this business was extremely responsive and competitive on pricing. He will be taking his wife's vehicle there.
Vehicle: Lexus IS 250
Service Date: 07/07/2016
Review Created: 07/11/2016

Shelly F. on 07/05/2016
"Basic Oil change"
Professional, honest and respectful of customers time
Service Date: 07/01/2016
Review Created: 07/05/2016 08:55 AM
The L D C., Owner at L D Automotive responded on 07/07/2016

Thank again for your 5 Star review. We truly appriciate your business.

Jr W. on 07/02/2016
J.R. said this business has a good group of guys working there. They're honest people. They always treat him right. He recommends this business for service.
Vehicle: Chrysler PT Cruiser
Service Date: 06/30/2016

Hugh W. on 07/02/2016
Spoke with Nate. He said his whole family uses this business, they are professional and they know what they are doing.
Vehicle: Ford Taurus
The L D C., Owner at L D Automotive responded on 07/13/2016

Thank you for your 5 Star review. We appriciate your business and Love that your whole family comes here for all your car care. Thank you very much.

Mike W. on 07/02/2016
Spoke with Suzanne. She said the business kept the vehicle for a week with a minor issue that needed to be done. She said it was because they were short staffed. They fixed her key fob and replaced a coil.
Vehicle: BMW 750Li
The L D C., Owner at L D Automotive responded on 07/13/2016

Suzanne, We apoligize that your vehicle was not done in a timely manner. We appriciate you letting us know so we can Make sure that issues like this don't happen again. Thank you for your business and we hope that you will give us another chance. We are here to provide fast, honest and professional service for our customers. Thank you Again

Aaron Weaver & Jake Akins

Jim A. on 07/01/2016
"Honest & friendly service"
They diagnosed my car's problem and then did some research to verify that the issue was covered by the warranty so they didn't charge me anything. Very honest and we'll definitely go back.
Vehicle: Buick LaCrosse
Service Date: 06/30/2016
Review Created: 07/01/2016 08:34 PM
The L D C., Owner at L D Automotive responded on 07/07/2016

Thank You Mr Armstrong for your 5 star review. We appriciate your business.

Mike S. on 07/01/2016
"Customer Service"
Great Customer Service
Vehicle: GMC Yukon
Review Created: 07/01/2016 06:37 AM

Freddie C. on 06/30/2016
Freddie said the business has always done a good job when he has needed them.
Vehicle: Ford Pickup
Service Date: 06/28/2016
Review Created: 06/30/2016

Holley M. on 06/29/2016
"Honest company"
The guys here have always been incredibly honest and I have never felt cheated- they go out of their way to help their customers in any way they can! I plan to continue using LD Automotive for all of my car maintenance needs!
Vehicle: Kia Soul
Service Date: 06/28/2016
Review Created: 06/29/2016 08:29 PM
The L D C., Owner at L D Automotive responded on 07/07/2016

Thank you Mrs McFarland for your 5 Star review and your kind words, We appriciate your business.

Jim D. on 06/27/2016
"Auto Repair"
Great service and exceptional follow up. I would recommend this shop to everyone
Vehicle: BMW X5
Review Created: 06/27/2016 09:55 AM

Paul S. on 06/27/2016
Spoke with Devin. He said they were honest and they have good service.
Review Created: 06/27/2016

Keith A. on 06/27/2016
Keith said this business is really friendly, they were fast, and they had really good customer service.
Vehicle: Kia Optima
Review Created: 06/27/2016

Carla S. on 06/26/2016
"Oil change"
Great service and honest people. I'm not told I need work done when I don't.
Vehicle: Nissan Rogue
Review Created: 06/26/2016 06:01 AM

Dhermesh P. on 06/25/2016
Dhermesh said John is always fantastic.
Vehicle: Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 06/20/2016
Review Created: 06/25/2016

James T. on 06/23/2016
James said the business almost got the service perfect.
Service Date: 06/14/2016
Review Created: 06/23/2016
The L D C., Owner at L D Automotive responded on 07/07/2016

Thank you for your 4 Star review, We appriciate your business.

John B. on 06/23/2016
John said this business is both thorough and reasonably priced. He trusts them very much.
Vehicle: Jeep Wrangler
Service Date: 05/27/2016
Review Created: 06/23/2016
The L D C., Owner at L D Automotive responded on 07/07/2016

Thanks John for your 5 Star review. We appriciate your business brother.

William K. on 06/17/2016
"Just started going here. So far, so good. "
Prior to LD I used the same auto mechanic for 30 years, because I trusted him. Hardly ever use a dealer. Moved to Frisco and my guy was too far away, found these guys, and so far, I like them. Haven't had any majors issues with either vehicle yet, just routine maintenance, but that time will come. I'll let you know.
Vehicle: Toyota 4Runner
Service Date: 06/15/2016
Review Created: 06/17/2016 02:06 AM
The L D C., Owner at L D Automotive responded on 06/20/2016

Mr Krueger,
 Welcome to our area. I'm glad you had a place that you trusted and did good work for you. I hope that we too can please you with our services and can be your long time Automotive shop. Thank you for your 4 Star review. We appriciate your business and hope that you will continue to use us.

Jonas

Carson H. on 06/15/2016
"Crooks"
I brought my truck in because the check engine light was on. They did some wiring work which they charged me $200.00 for and told me that I needed a new fuel monitoring system for a mere $1300.00. Said that I wouldn't pass inspection without it. I took my truck down the street and passed inspection at a different mechanic. Oh yeah, and when I left the door locks didn't work right. So I paid $200 bucks for them to make my truck worse than when I brought it in.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Silverado
Service Date: 06/10/2016
Review Created: 06/15/2016 09:38 AM
The L D C., Owner at L D Automotive responded on 06/15/2016

Dear Mr Hughes,
  I apoligize that you were not happy with our service. We aim to provide the best customer service and make sure our customers are pleased with our service and our work. I appriciate you taking My phone call When I called you to solve this matter and assure you that I personally do not take matters like this lightly. I notice in your invoice that you brought your vehicle for electrical problem and Check engine light coming on and off . With further diagnostic and electrical check out, we found a bad fuel sending unit. I called The Department of motor vehicles to get information to see if a vehicle will pass with a check engine light on and they said Absolutly NOT, so I don't really know how that other shop in Frisco was able to pass your state inspection.
       Also My adviser made me aware That he called you and made you aware That he was able to do those repairs for 863.22 And made you aware of your door locks acting up intermittently. Again, I apoligize for you not being satisfy with our business.

Shop Manager
                                                   Jonas Cabrera

Margaret J. on 06/15/2016
Margaret said she was impressed with how quick they got the vehicle in and how they communicated with her. It was a good experience.
Vehicle: Mitsubishi Endeavor
Service Date: 06/10/2016
Review Created: 06/15/2016

Austin F. on 06/11/2016
Austin said the business did a good job.
Service Date: 06/09/2016
Review Created: 06/11/2016
The L D C., Owner at L D Automotive responded on 06/15/2016

Thank you very much for your 5 Star Review. We appriciate your business.