James T. on 06/23/2016
James said the business almost got the service perfect.
Service Date: 06/14/2016
Review Created: 06/23/2016
The L D C., Owner at L D Automotive responded on 07/07/2016

Thank you for your 4 Star review, We appriciate your business.

John B. on 06/23/2016
John said this business is both thorough and reasonably priced. He trusts them very much.
Vehicle: Jeep Wrangler
Service Date: 05/27/2016
Review Created: 06/23/2016
The L D C., Owner at L D Automotive responded on 07/07/2016

Thanks John for your 5 Star review. We appriciate your business brother.

William K. on 06/17/2016
"Just started going here. So far, so good. "
Prior to LD I used the same auto mechanic for 30 years, because I trusted him. Hardly ever use a dealer. Moved to Frisco and my guy was too far away, found these guys, and so far, I like them. Haven't had any majors issues with either vehicle yet, just routine maintenance, but that time will come. I'll let you know.
Vehicle: Toyota 4Runner
Service Date: 06/15/2016
Review Created: 06/17/2016 02:06 AM
The L D C., Owner at L D Automotive responded on 06/20/2016

Mr Krueger,
 Welcome to our area. I'm glad you had a place that you trusted and did good work for you. I hope that we too can please you with our services and can be your long time Automotive shop. Thank you for your 4 Star review. We appriciate your business and hope that you will continue to use us.

Carson H. on 06/15/2016
"Crooks"
I brought my truck in because the check engine light was on. They did some wiring work which they charged me $200.00 for and told me that I needed a new fuel monitoring system for a mere $1300.00. Said that I wouldn't pass inspection without it. I took my truck down the street and passed inspection at a different mechanic. Oh yeah, and when I left the door locks didn't work right. So I paid $200 bucks for them to make my truck worse than when I brought it in.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Silverado
Service Date: 06/10/2016
Review Created: 06/15/2016 09:38 AM

Dear Mr Hughes,
  I apoligize that you were not happy with our service. We aim to provide the best customer service and make sure our customers are pleased with our service and our work. I appriciate you taking My phone call When I called you to solve this matter and assure you that I personally do not take matters like this lightly. I notice in your invoice that you brought your vehicle for electrical problem and Check engine light coming on and off . With further diagnostic and electrical check out, we found a bad fuel sending unit. I called The Department of motor vehicles to get information to see if a vehicle will pass with a check engine light on and they said Absolutly NOT, so I don't really know how that other shop in Frisco was able to pass your state inspection.
       Also My adviser made me aware That he called you and made you aware That he was able to do those repairs for 863.22 And made you aware of your door locks acting up intermittently. Again, I apoligize for you not being satisfy with our business.

Shop Manager
                                                   Jonas Cabrera

Margaret J. on 06/15/2016
Margaret said she was impressed with how quick they got the vehicle in and how they communicated with her. It was a good experience.
Vehicle: Mitsubishi Endeavor
Service Date: 06/10/2016
Review Created: 06/15/2016
The L D C., Owner at L D Automotive responded on 07/13/2016

Austin F. on 06/11/2016
Austin said the business did a good job.
Vehicle: Honda Accord
Service Date: 06/09/2016
Review Created: 06/11/2016
The L D C., Owner at L D Automotive responded on 06/15/2016

Thank you very much for your 5 Star Review. We appriciate your business.

Cameron B. on 06/09/2016
Cameron said the service provided by this business was good.
Vehicle: Ford Mustang
Service Date: 06/06/2016
Review Created: 06/09/2016

Darcy M. on 06/05/2016
"Amazing and Honest Service"
I was above and beyond pleased with level of costumer service I received. Devon was so honest and trustworthy which, let's be honest, is so difficult to find. I want to thank you LD Automative for your honesty. I will be a lifetime customer and. Refer you to everyone I know!!
Vehicle: Nissan Pathfinder
Service Date: 06/03/2016
Review Created: 06/05/2016 06:17 AM
Dave B. on 06/02/2016
"Feedback"
It's great to know LD Auto is there when you need them
Vehicle: Jeep Liberty
Service Date: 05/31/2016
Review Created: 06/02/2016 11:24 AM
The L D C., Owner at L D Automotive responded on 06/02/2016

Thank you for your 5 Star review. We appriciate your business and we wouldn't be here with out customers like you.

Dave B. on 05/30/2016
"Expertise, very pleasant staff and trustworthy"
If you need automotive service these are the guys to use.
Vehicle: Land Rover Range Rover Sport
Service Date: 05/27/2016
Review Created: 05/30/2016 03:54 PM
The L D C., Owner at L D Automotive responded on 07/13/2016

Thank you for your 5 Star review. We appriciate your business and your recommendation.

Jenny R. on 05/26/2016
"99,000 Tune Up"
The guys at LD are just awesome! There provide great, reasonably priced service and will get you in and out so quick. I wouldn't trust anyone else with servicing my Jeep. Thank you!
Vehicle: Jeep Commander
Service Date: 05/24/2016
Review Created: 05/26/2016 07:46 AM
The L D C., Owner at L D Automotive responded on 06/06/2016

Thank you for your 5 Star review. We appiciate your business.

Steve H. on 05/23/2016
Steve said the business was honest and they also got the repairs done quickly.
Vehicle: Infiniti G35
Service Date: 05/20/2016
Review Created: 05/23/2016

John C. on 05/23/2016
John said every time he takes his vehicles in for service, the business does an excellent job.
Vehicle: Infiniti G35
Service Date: 05/20/2016
Review Created: 05/23/2016

Alan R. on 05/21/2016
Alan said he was well taken care of by this business. They got the work done for him, finished and ready to go. They have great service.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Tahoe
Service Date: 05/19/2016
Review Created: 05/21/2016

Irina W. on 05/20/2016
Irina said they are great people, have great service, and they did a great job.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Traverse
Service Date: 05/17/2016
Review Created: 05/20/2016

Melissa/Mark W. on 05/14/2016
"Friendly and quick service"
also remember to send pictures of the ford mustang that is for sale..........mweinman1@yahoo.com
Vehicle: Dodge Neon
Service Date: 05/12/2016
Review Created: 05/14/2016 09:55 AM
The L D C., Owner at L D Automotive responded on 05/18/2016

Thank you for your 5 Star review. I will be sending them to you soon brother.

Jackie B. on 05/11/2016
Jackie said the employees at this business were very friendly and got her vehicle in and out at a reasonable price.
Vehicle: Honda Pilot
Service Date: 05/06/2016
Review Created: 05/11/2016

Michael C. on 05/10/2016
Michael said all this business did was an inspection on his vehicle. They couldn't go right or wrong and everything is fine.
Service Date: 05/04/2016
Review Created: 05/10/2016

Sharath A. on 05/07/2016
Sharath said this business did what they promised. They explained all the problems and repaired them.
Vehicle: Volkswagen Jetta
Service Date: 05/04/2016
Review Created: 05/07/2016

Mitch H. on 05/05/2016
"Oil Change and State Inspection"
Always gets me in for my needs when needed. Great service and everyone has great customer service.
Vehicle: Honda Element
Service Date: 04/20/2016
Review Created: 05/05/2016 10:48 PM
The L D C., Owner at L D Automotive responded on 05/06/2016

Thanks for the 5 Star review Mitch. We appriciate your business and love doing business with you.